Latex BDSM!

Enchantress Sahrye Bound in Her Spandex Catsuit

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Sexy encantress sahrye is dressed in a skintight, red spandex catsuit and high heeled otk boots! A sexy woman who dresses like this is sure to be bound and gagged around here! I think that is the real reason the enchantress came over to my place! Sahrye is quickly ensnared in my tight white rope and a huge red ballgaged is strapped deeply into her mouth to keep her very quiet! More tight white rope is added to her luscious body keeping her under control! She struggles sooooooo sexily.... Her sexy booted ankle are tightly bound and secured to her thighs, making any hope of escape impossible!.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4164kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 819.0 MB

Download Enchantress Sahrye Bound in Her Spandex Catsuit

Jamie vs. The Recital

Responding to an online ad for a unique ballet show, Jamie was a bit sceptical at first. After getting to know the director a bit he asked that she try out some of the equipment she'd be wearing. Eagerly she put on the catsuit and ballet slippers. Not knowing what an armbinder was she agreed to try it out since it was part of the outfit, or so she was told. Little by little the director kept adding new restraints until it was too late. By the time she demanded to be let free he only smiled back at her in awe of her naivety. Struggling hard against the belts it was no use, Jamie was stuck in her hogtie until he wanted to free her.

Duration: 13:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2047kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 227.4 MB

Download Jamie vs. The Recital

Serene Isley vs. Black & Silver

With Serene's proclivity to wiggle out of rope I decided to see how she'd fare against a little chain. Starting with her ballet boots I coiled the chains around her body locking them on tightly right up to her elbows. Grunts of protest barely escaped the pump gag in her mouth as Serene could her freedom dwindle one lock click at a time. After several minutes of struggle is was obvious to both of us she wasn't getting out of this one. To be sure two more chains were locked on. One pulling her head back and the other pulling her feet into a strict hogtie. Adding a few pumps to Serene's gag I left her to plot her escape.

Duration: 9:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 141.4 MB

Download Serene Isley vs. Black & Silver

Jet Lag

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

First class stewardess Anna Mills shares her hotel suite on a layover with Coach stewardess Anastasia Pierce. As soon as they arrive in the suite Miss Mills brags on how wonderful life on first class can be. Anastasia exhausted and jealous decides to get back at the Jet Lagged beauty. She starts her revenge by drugging the sexy blonde and taking advantage of her before gagging and tying her up.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:05
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 667.6 MB

Download Jet Lag