Latex BDSM!

Carmen

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

After Carmen got training wheels shoved in her ass to stretch her virgin rectum, we took her into the padded cell. We literally plowed her asshole until it couldn't take anymore, and then we went to town on her throat.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7022kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Carmen

Jewell, Bound-n-Fucked in Latex

A busty curvy gal we all know eases into tight latex and prepares for some fun. Jewell Marceau is back and she really wants to climb onto the Ommph Ommph machine. Scarlet squeezes into another latex suit;- assisted by Jewell and then these two ladies get busy with a Gord device.

Duration: 11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2436kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 222.8 MB

Download Jewell, Bound-n-Fucked in Latex

Johannie vs. Her Cage Rage

From the moment I cuffed Johannie's wrists, she wasn't happy about it. By the time I finished adding some chains, she really wasn't pleased. A ballgag helps, but sometimes pretty girls just need some time alone to adjust to their situation. Luckily for her, my cage has plenty of space for her to vent her frustrations while not wandering too far. Cuffed and chained hand and foot, the cage's calming effects didn't take long. Despite her efforts even just to escape her bonds, let alone the cage Johannie was just where I left her some time later. Only now, she was far more docile.

Duration: 9:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1456kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 109.8 MB

Download Johannie vs. Her Cage Rage

Bella vs. Her Initiation

With a bit of trepidation Bella walked through my door seeing walls of restraints, toys, and furniture filled with eyelets. She had come to get tied up and looking around there was no chance of that not happening. I decided to start her off easy, just some heavy chains, posture collar, and hinged handcuffs. Right away she's like a kid in a candy store and loving every minute. Stepping things up I undo the crotch zipper and zip in a Hitachi vibe. Bella's orgasms flood over her as much as her drool; her handcuffs keeping her hands well away from the off switch.

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1823kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 180.2 MB

Download Bella vs. Her Initiation

Hannah vs. Her Zipped Struggles

The large pile of zipties nearby leave no mystery as to what is going to happen. Secured behind her, Hannah's arms slowly yield to the zipties constraint. Her wrists first, followed by her elbows, soon touch together, but there are many more bonds to come. Soon, nearly a dozen circle her body ensuring no chance of accidental escape. After a while of struggling it's obvious the extra ties were , but one can never be too sure. I'm sure deep down that Hannah wouldn't want it to be too easy to get free, anyway. Where would be the fun in that?

Duration: 13:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 223.1 MB

Download Hannah vs. Her Zipped Struggles

Merula vs. Her Ballet Envy

Shiny and bright red, the boots were irresistible to Merula. When she was told she'd have to stand in them for a while if she put them on, she quickly nodded in agreement. Why else would she put them on if not to stand on them? At least, that was her original thinking. Once she was handcuffed, gagged, and to stand in them without reprieve, that opinion soon changed. Merula could only curse herself for being seduced by how good she would look in the boots. She had no idea that within a minute she'd hate every fiber of their construction. Her only reprieve is to hang by her handcuffs, hoping mercy would come soon.

Duration: 11:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps

File size: 196.8 MB

Download Merula vs. Her Ballet Envy

Merula vs. Heavy Metal

As punishment for being late Merula was told she would spend double the expected time in steel stocks. She, of course, shrugged this news off as a trivial inconvenience. With everything screwed securely in place the smirk fell from her face as she realized her predicament. Within a couple of minutes it was impossible to find a comfortable position. The steel either pulled on her wrists or bent her back uncomfortably. Rolling on her side only served to limit her ability to move at all. It wasn't long before Merula was looking up with pleading eyes. I'm sure her gagged speech was assuring me she had learned her lesson. Tapping my watch, I showed her the time. Only an hour left to go.

Duration: 13:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps

File size: 230.4 MB

Download Merula vs. Heavy Metal