Latex BDSM!

Rubberella Day Spa

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Rubberella brings new meaning to the body wrap at her very exclusive day spa. When an unsuspecting client comes in for a routine treatment, they often end up getting more than they bargained for.

Format: m4v
Duration: 57:07
Video: 706x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 680.0 MB

Download Rubberella Day Spa

Hannah vs. The Job Offer

After my last maid quit, the long process of finding a suitable new girl began. Luckily for me, Hannah was more than willing to try out despite my less than conventional job requirements. I knew she would be a great addition to the staff when her elbows easily touched in her armbinder. She made her job look easy, so I stepped it up a bit for her next task. After adding a few belts I put her in the cage to fold clothes. Barely able to move inside the cage, she couldn't really do her job. That didn't matter though, because I had decided to hire her on the spot. It was hard to tell what she was saying behind her gag, but she seemed very excited when I told her the news. Especially when I told her she'd be spending the next 8 hours in the cage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 262.2 MB

Download Hannah vs. The Job Offer

Extreme Hogtie Training

Two extreme hogtie scenes from Gord's infamous Room 237 feature length film. Three succulent women are transformed into perfect sex slaves. Starring Jewell Marceau, Adrianna Nichole (as Seven) and Claire Adams.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1562kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 210.7 MB

Download Extreme Hogtie Training

Maxine X in Dungeon trap

Switch 7 finds out that Maxine X was fucking Zen without his permission and brings her to Madame Noir for her misbehavior. Madame Noir s and penetrates her helpless sex victim to hot, gushing bondage orgasms! Later, Maxine X is strapped to a bench in a reverse hogtie as her pussy is shaved and pierced with needles by the sadistic Mistress. Maxine X won't be using the fuck stick on any girls without permission again!

Duration: 33:00
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1364kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 361.9 MB

Download Maxine X in Dungeon trap

Lucy vs. The Endless Drool

Eight hours in the cage, or an hour tied up. By her eagerness to hop on top of the cage, her choice was obvious. By the time Lucy's panel gag was strapped in place she seemed to be questioning her decision. As her elbows were cinched together, she was definitely regretting her choice. Her fun was just starting as her legs were frogtied and tied apart. Another was added to pull her chest harness back, arching her back. A final rope tied back her head harness ensuring a steady flow of drool. While some time relaxing in the cage might have been more comfortable, Lucy is left on cloud nine when a magic wand is put in her hands.

Duration: 14:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 245.5 MB

Download Lucy vs. The Endless Drool

Miss Eve Short Cuts

Studio: Scala B.V.
Cast: Miss Eve (AKA Sahra, Tanja)
Genres: Etero, German, Mature, MILF, Latex, Leather, Pump, Pumping, Tits, Bizarre, Fetisch, Dildos, Vibratoren, Oral, Cum shots
Video language: English

Miss Eve Short Cuts is pure fetish. Miss Eve pumps her cunt in different ways, celebrates smoking cigars and crushing cakes with her friend Noa Navaro, as well as foot fetish with latex toe socks. Miss Eve pampers all her holes with AlexD, shaves her hairy cunt, plays with strawberries with her varnished feet and drives herself to the climax with butplug, ice cubes and giant dildos.

Duration: 1:33:05
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Miss Eve Short Cuts