Latex BDSM!

Goddess Soma Breaks Madison

Madison Scott is back, and that is big news...such a hot little woman...and a tough one too...Madison lives the life, in fact, she brought her real Mistress with her to this shoot...I kinda get the feeling it was to protect her from me...it's hard to be around Madison without grabbing her tits...then again, maybe her Mistress just wanted to revel in what we all get to revel in...her sweet slave under the control of Goddess Soma...Wanna know the truth about Goddess? She has personally carved designs into my own upper thigh...That's right, this chic can handle the Ogre...She's a pro Domme...and she's good...I have really enjoyed watching her work here at DungeonCorp and it seems to get better everytime we shoot her...Soma never lacks a wicked idea and she likes to fuck with people's heads...and she fucks with Madison's head, body and soul and takes them all to the breaking point...seriously...Madison is the real deal, but we all wondered if she might not make it through the shoot without Soma lightening up...she never did...the end result is something the Goddess might refer to as horrifying beauty...it's art really...both of these women and what they made together.

Format: m4v
Duration: 10:48
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1486kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 125.7 MB

Download Goddess Soma Breaks Madison

GwenMedia - Girls

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

This dark tale of lies and betrayal takes bdsm video into a new realm of intensity and kinkiness unlike anything you've seen before. With rubber, vac beds, steel bondage and harsh lesbian domination, as only John Fitzgerald can do, Girls is destined to be an instant classic.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:10:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download GwenMedia - Girls

Heels, Stockings and Rigid Metal Bondage

Check out our model Page Richards and see how closely she resembles Betty Page, the famous 1950s bondage pinup model. In this feature Gord and Page demonstrate how elegant this rigid metal bondage gear looks with lingerie, heels and opera-length gloves.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:57
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2233kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 673.2 MB

Download Heels, Stockings and Rigid Metal Bondage

Hannah vs. Her Favorite Things

Individually, there is almost no aspect of bondage Hannah doesn't love. Putting them together in a recipe she can't resist takes a bit of work, but is well worth the effort. A strappado predicament is always a good base with ballet boots to keep her on her toes, literally. Of course, latex is always a treat which any girl will love. The icing on the cake are the hard cane strokes applied while under duress. Each stroke brings her closer to orgasm as she struggles to keep her balance. The gag hides her face, but I can assure you there is a smile buried in there.

Duration: 14:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2447kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 300.2 MB

Download Hannah vs. Her Favorite Things

Rubber Eva Presents

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Rubber Eva, Katarina, Lana Cox, Lucy Zara, Rubberella, Mistress Sandra & Two PonyGirls
Genres: Fetish, Latex, Rubber, Gasmask, Masturbation, Bondage, Domination, BreathPlay
Video language: English

Hi, Rubber Eva here! Welcome to my website - a place where I can indulge in my fetish for latex, plastic, bondage and breathplay and bring some of my sexiest fantasies to life. I hope you enjoy what I have to show you!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:11
Video: 1168x656, XviD, 3055kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rubber Eva Presents

Endza On The Run

House of Gord's new slave girl Endza tries to escape from The House of Gord. Her attempt is foiled by the steep ravine and endless forest surrounding the Property. For Endza there is no escape when Sadistic Top Russell is sent to retrieve Gord's property. Endza is about to learn a few lessons.

Duration: 11:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2338kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 200.9 MB

Download Endza On The Run