Latex BDSM!

Disciplined

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Submissive girls get disciplined and enjoy every minutes of it. Two scenes with little damsel in uniform eager for attention, training and sexual attention. A very naughty damsel squirting on her schoolbooks, A maid hogtied , gagged and struggling for attention before being forced to orgasm by her mistress. A busty college girl caged and getting off with a large toy. A lady drilling her pussy and mouth hard for satisfaction. A newbie clamped and stretched in every direction... should I tell more? No! you should watch it

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:25
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.6 MB

Download Disciplined

Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Ophelia K's nipples are clamped and then the clamps are pulled tight and tied off to her knees. I have a roll of black tape handy, so I tape up her hands which make her struggles even more futile. I leave her to endure her bondage. No matter which way she tries to move something tightens... her shoulders are strained if she tries to lean forward and her nipples are pulled if she tries to relieve her shoulders. She is also doing her best to breathe wearing a latex hood, posture collar, and cock gag. I return at the end of the clip to release her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2971kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 409.9 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 4

Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I remove her current football gag, before roughly manhandling her again for a short while, before cleave gagging Ophelia with and ace bandage and then vetwrap. Black tape really adds the finishing touch! This is a punishing gag and I just want her to experience it and start to get used to it, because it will stay in longer next time. I give her jaw a break for a while as I bind her elbows before tying a rope to her wrists. I then pull it tight and tie it off above and back. This really strains her shoulders and you can tell by Ophelia's very expressive face. I hood her and then buckle the posture collar back on. The hood really brings out her blue eyes! The cock gag is inserted next. She gags on the 1st try, so I take it out and shove it back in. Ophelia manages to wear it this time. This is where Part 3 ends. Ophelia has an account at onlyfans if you'd like to see more of her

Duration: 18:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 406.7 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 3

GwenMedia - A Dream Come True

Long time super fans of Isabella Sinclaire, Kate and Amy (Jade Indica and Satine Phoenix), dream up a devious plan to get inside of The Ivy Manor. Having discovered their deception, Mistress Isabella complies to their wishes, only not as they anticipated. Stripped of their dignity and clothing, Isabella, dressed in regal latex, puts the girls though a series of torments as punishment for their lies.

Duration: 52:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 807kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 336.4 MB

Download GwenMedia - A Dream Come True

GwenMedia - Day Spa

Visit of latex Day spa it to you not jokes!
Here to you and latex from all directions, visit of a transparent steam cage, occupation on the exercise machine in a gas mask and a strait jacket from latex, a vacuum bed with water procedures, wrappings in a cage.

Format: avi
Duration: 57:07
Video: 656x496, XviD, 1538kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download GwenMedia - Day Spa

Dominant ladies company

Release Year: 2012
Cast:
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Recommended, SM+Bizarre, Spanking

Dominate women are cumming without a care in the world in a matter of minutes. They know that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.

Duration: 1:57:23
Video: 672x368, XviD, 1480kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Dominant ladies company

Nyxon Cat Burglar Caught and Wrangled

Cat burglar Nyxon decides to make a ballsy move & break into a house during the day. Unfortunately for her, the owner is home and ready for her. Nyxon stealthily creeps into the house, gently closing the door behind her. She creeps across the living room floor, when suddenly the homeowner grabs her & places his had over her mouth.

Duration: 13:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 491.7 MB

Download Nyxon Cat Burglar Caught and Wrangled

GwenMedia - Painful Pleasures

Clippers are buzzing, removing hair from the submissive slave's body. Next, the depilatory cream is applied. What will happen next, one can only guess.
Lady Cheyenne, sitting in her throne, is attempting to train a loving housewife in the art of foot worship. In the corner is a large, rubber-lined deprivation box which holds her equally submissive husband. The action moves back and forth between the two. Not happy with her progress, Lady Cheyenne begins a series of flogging and spanking punishment. The female slave is then encased in a clear vinyl, inflatable mattress. Once inside, she is subjected to more torment. Suspended in a metal gibbet cage, the husband is to watch his wife's training in ass worship and spanking punishment, unable to participate in any way.

Duration: 55:29
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 982kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 452.7 MB

Download GwenMedia - Painful Pleasures

Gwen Media - Sweet Surrender

Tracy Sweet has never been to the farm before. She got the grand tour earlier, but now I'm going to show her the best part: the barn. That is where the action happens. Tracy likes tight straps holding her limbs in place.

Duration: 1:07:14
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 643.5 MB

Download Gwen Media - Sweet Surrender