Latex BDSM!

Naomi Swann Hogtaped and Foot Worshipped Against Her Will

Video language: English

Ryan has been after Naomi for a few years now, so he hires Nyxon to find her, take her & torment her. Nyxon executes her orders perfectly, and the scene opens up with poor Naomi hogtied with duct tape, wearing a harness gag & laying in a puddle of her own drool. She wakes up, and immediately begins struggling to get free. Nyxon sits down behind her, and gives Naomi's bare feet a big sniff. She then licks Naomi's soles until they're dripping wet & sucks on her toes a bit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9733kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 769.9 MB

Download Naomi Swann Hogtaped and Foot Worshipped Against Her Will

Swift Justice for Rachel the Cat Burglar

After hearing a noise, I notice Rachel snooping around my loft and rifling through drawers. She looks like a professional in a skin tight black catsuit, but I easily subdue her and soon she is carried to the basement over my shoulder. Her arms are bound behind her back around a sturdy steel post. I call the police, but the line has been disconnected, so I assume it is up to me to punish her for her crimes. I shove a huge ballgag in her mouth, (she tears up just from the gag) and then buckle all the straps very tightly. Once she is stood up, I bind her tits with electrical tape to make them more sensitive to the clamps. I crotchrope her and tighten it with a rope hoist. Her ankles are spread and tied to the legs of a table that is right behind the post. Her elbows are bound and then pulled up and tied off. She is nosehooked before her harness gag is tied off above. Rachel is in pure agony, but I have 0 sympathy for thieves, so I turn out the lights and leave her to endure. She might be like this for some time. I added a little behind the scenes footage.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 583.6 MB

Download Swift Justice for Rachel the Cat Burglar

Gwen Media-Sessions New

Release Year: 2023

A mysteriously beautiful woman, wearing a stunning latex outfit stands impatiently, waiting to be let in. As the door closes, she immediately begins to take poor Gwen down a road of bondage and submission that she won't forget anytime soon.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:03:50
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 959.9 MB

Download Gwen Media-Sessions New

Bizarre Spiele Teil Part 2

The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 512x384, XviD, 915kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

Download Bizarre Spiele Teil Part 2

Kendra James Domme Gets Owned

Mistress Kendra is the baddest bitch in the land. She has ways of making even the most difficult submissive bend to her will. What would happen if one of those subs took control of the situation..? What if she was taken down, tied up with her own rope, gagged, and left there helpless and humiliated with her gorgeous breasts exposed? She probably wouldn't like that at all...

Duration: 18:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 806.2 MB

Download Kendra James Domme Gets Owned

The Hotel Scandal

It's rare that you'll admit to the things you do with yourself when alone in a hotel room. But when Jewell takes her fun to the room's patio window for all to see, the hotel manager (Anastasia Pierce) has a few things to say about it. With a confiscated vibrator and security camera tapes as evidence, Jewell reluctantly agrees to an "arrangement," rather than face the police. However, being gagged, straight jacketed and locked outside on the room's courtyard patio wasn't at all what she had in mind. And that's just the beginning.

Duration: 2:00:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1470kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Hotel Scandal

Sinnful Training The Initiation

Studio: Anastasia Pierce Production

After finding out what hides behind the mystery of her husband's visit to Anastasia Pierce, Sinn Sage is confronted by the truth and accepts the challenge offered to her. Sinn is soon adorned in exquisite latex and incredible wardrobe and Anastasia shows her just how ruthless and incredibly sexual her training can be. Her teaching will consist of full on S&M and extensive hardcore sex between the dominatrix and her slave including and intense drilldo fucking, mummification, oral worship,multitude of punishments, and that's just The Initiation!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:26:24
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 661.3 MB

Download Sinnful Training The Initiation

Painful Pleasures

Clippers are buzzing, removing hair from the submissive slave's body. Next, the depilatory cream is applied. What will happen next, one can only guess.
Lady Cheyenne, sitting in her throne, is attempting to train a loving housewife in the art of foot worship. In the corner is a large, rubber-lined deprivation box which holds her equally submissive husband. The action moves back and forth between the two.

Format: avi
Duration: 55:29
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 982kbps

File size: 452.7 MB

Download Painful Pleasures