Latex BDSM!

Emily vs. The Job Offer

Keeping a house clean when you're busy tying up pretty girls can be bothersome. Since it has to be done hiring some help seemed the best open. Given the mounds of bondage equipment I needed someone comfortable with the space but could also look natural in it. Emily seemed a bit tenuous about the job but warmed up to her latex outfit. Putting cuffs on her elbows and wrists I knew she would be perfect for the job. The trouble was I don't think she feels the same way. Nevertheless, with her cuffed to the couch I'll have plenty of time to convince her to take the job.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 322.4 MB

Download Emily vs. The Job Offer

Bella vs. Her Leather Totem

It's hard to argue a better match, leather, and latex. Both are tight but in drastically different ways. Bound tightly and held in place by her harness gag Bella didn't appreciate these details but we will. Elbows cinched delightfully in leather while her breasts try to break free of their latex prison. A sight for sore eyes.

Duration: 13:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2434kbps

File size: 281.6 MB

Download Bella vs. Her Leather Totem

Pushing Daisy

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.

Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.

There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.

Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Pushing Daisy

Jane vs. A Long Wait

Jane had a mission when she showed up. After waiting patiently to turn 18 she knew exactly what she wanted from her visit. A tight hogtie was at the top of her list but in true Bondage Junkies fashion, I had to make it interesting. With the smile only leaving her face when the muzzle gag was strapped on, I could tell she was loving every rope securing her. With a final rope tying her toes to her head harness a bell is put across the room. Given how challenging it will be to move even an inch in her ropes, she will need to be very determined to get free any time soon. Then again, that may have been her plan all along.

Duration: 18:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2445kbps

File size: 380.5 MB

Download Jane vs. A Long Wait

Feisty Foursome

Yet again, a double feature, but this time introducing four of the magnificent playful ladies that festoon the hallowed halls of Gord Mansion. First, The English Tart gets her brains fucked out by the machine we nicknamed "The Jolly Go Round". Then, our three other feisty ladies, Jewell Marceau, Petra, and the new gal on the block Ceci Delores, are upended on the mobile "Tri-Truck-Transport" system. apparently watching the ground whiz by with hair dragging on the ground is an "exhilarating" experience.

Duration: 15:59
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2216kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 274.4 MB

Download Feisty Foursome

Gmoras vs. Some Playtime

Where most people wouldn't mind a nice nap in the afternoon to relax Gmoras prefers tight bondage. With her flexibility, a reverse prayer is an obvious choice to start her out with. Belts are cinched around her legs to keep her from going far. With a gag to finish up her bondage her playtime begins, much to her delight. Since Gmoras has been such a good girl I'm sure she'll be ecstatic when she finds out her playtime is extended a couple of hours. Don't tell her though, it's a surprise!

Duration: 12:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1956kbps

File size: 201.0 MB

Download Gmoras vs. Some Playtime

Gia Love's Second Session - Part 1

Gia returned after her last hogtie! I waste no time and soon have her wrists bound behind her back before strapping a ball harness gag on her. I then start manhandling and smacking her bountiful tits and ass. More rope is added, a tight crotchrope and a few more ropes under her ass cheeks. I turn her around and smack her ass again, before I start roping up her tits. Her thighs and ankles are also bound. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 455.4 MB

Download Gia Love's Second Session - Part 1

Suendige Augenblicke

Suendige Augenblicke is a romp through the world of bondage, latex and leather. See two gorgeous slave girls have their control ripped away as they are suspended and restrained by their masters. The most intricate implements are used in these experiences from massive suspension units and swings, to air filled pump gags and dildos. There's nothing better than hearing the dull, muffled moans of a powerless sub through your leather mask as you fuck her into submission!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1914kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Suendige Augenblicke

Wenonas Challenge

Bored Wenona challenges Paige to what she thinks to be an easy win, an arm wrestle. Paige agrees just to get Wenona to leaver her alone. Wenona sets the challenge; best 2 of 3 wins. The loser must submit for a full 24 hours... Wenona assumes she will be the victor considering she spends all her free time working on her muscles. Wenona was wrong...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 794.7 MB

Download Wenonas Challenge