Joymii.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Loving Her

Description:
The beautiful and sexy Chastity and Lily really love to love each other...and make love to each other. Thankfully - for us and them - they are very good at it. :) Watching these two skillfully sexy babes is like taking a masters course in pleasuring your partner. The patience, the attention to detail, the skill... it_s all there and it all pays off for both as each gives the other their own special time and experience. And after each has experienced the pleasure intended, they decide to go for more and join forces to cum even more, at the same time. If you_ve never seen two sexy beautiful gals make each other cum at the same time, you_re in for a treat. It_s a beautiful thing and not to be missed. So come on in and see what loving these two lovely gals actually looks like Enjoy
Model:
Chastity L., Lily L.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : ChastityL-LilyL_LovingHer_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 715.15 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:02

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/810de92ac83bb

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Hot Fingers

Description:
Rihanna has no problem being alone with herself, and when that happens, she likes to have fun... with herself. She really likes her body and knows what feels good to her - and is very good at doing those things. :) She starts slow with her panties on, getting herself moist and ready for what_s about to happen. She then spends her time gently caressing her unbelievably sweet, tight pussy until she can_t stand it any more and needs to turn things up a bit. The result, as you can imagine, is wonderful. We won_t spoil it for you, but let_s just say this gal has really hot fingers, and she knows how to use them for very pleasurable results. Come on in and see for yourself what she does with them. Enjoy
Model:
Rihanna
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Rihanna_HotFingers_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 673.94 MB
Duration : 00:12:13

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/1efff41f74d41

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Caught red-handed

Description:
Josephine likes wearing Den_s shirts from time to time without him knowing it. She knows he_ll come looking for it, and that_s just what he did. The truth is, she was hoping he would, because she also knows he will find it hard to resist her and she was right again. :) Den forgot all about his shirt the moment she gave it back to him as she revealed her beautiful breasts. Before you know it, she_s got her mouth around his cock. It_s not long before his tongue is licking her beautiful pussy. She can_t wait to get on top of him and ride him and that_s just what she does. We won_t spoil it for you, but let_s just say Den is really glad he caught her red-handed. Come in and see for yourself what she gets for it. :) Enjoy
Model:
Den, Josephine
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Den-Josephine_CaughtRedHanded_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 975.65 MB
Duration : 00:17:39

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f1267bd1d968a

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Fuck Me

Description:
Ivy is a gorgeous, sexy woman who knows what she wants... and what she wants is to be fucked... and Johny is just the guy to do it. She_s already wet as she prepares herself, but Johny plans on getting her even more wet... and she has no complaints about that. :) He starts with his fingers but it_s not too long before her current favorite toy comes out and is used for maximum wetness. She_s quite capable of using it herself but she loves how it feels when a man does so she can focus on the pleasure of it all. It_s not too long before she gives Johnny some special attention of his own before getting what she wants... and get it she does... in every which way... just the way she likes it. Come on in and see for yourself...
Model:
Ivy, Johny
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Ivy-Johny_FuckMe_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 2124.7 MB
Duration : 00:24:02

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/2fe9d0f8c0255

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Two good reasons

Description:
Denis has not only one, but two good reasons to be happy... and horny... and those reasons are Katy and Medina. Both are adorable, and sexy, and best of all... horny.... which means they want him as much as he wants them. Luckily for him, he gets to have both of at the same time. He likes watching first as these two sexy gals kiss and caress each other. Before too long though, Medina gets a craving for some opposite energy and decides to bring Denis into the mix. Without objection, he lets Medina lead him to the bed where Katy waits to give him some special attention... as she gets some herself from Medina. As things progress, the passion only increases in this sexy threesome. Come on in and see just how much... enjoy :)
Model:
Medina U., Denis D., Katy R.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : MedinaU-DenisD-KatyR_TwoGoodReasons_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 2634.31 MB
Duration : 00:29:43

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/92187bd039a96

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Midnight Sex

Description:
Petra simply loves having sex... day or night... but lately, she_s been craving it at night... late at night. Thankfully, Nick doesn_t care what time it is. Petra is so beautiful and sexy, he_ll have no problem satisfying her late night needs. She wakes him gently, then wakes him up in other ways until she can_t stand it and has to have him inside her... so she mounts him and starts riding him gently. With each position, she gets more and more wet, and horny. By this time, Nick is wide awake and enjoying every position, as is Petra. After fucking her sweet pussy just the way she wanted, Petra gives Nick a wonderful ending to this midnight romp. We won_t spoil it for you. Let_s just say it was worth being woken up for - for both of them :) Enjoy
Model:
Petra Q., Nick
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : PetraQ-Nick_MidnightSex_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 857.43 MB
Duration : 00:15:27

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/068b55f0a5af2

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Voluptuous Girl

Description:
Valentina is a lot of things... sexy, sensual, and voluptuous... and Nick plans on enjoying all of her. He_s there for one reason... to fuck her, and that_s exactly what she wants too. She loves going down on him and does so with pleasure before letting Nick lick her sweet, beautiful pussy. Before you know it, Valentina is on her back and ready to take his cock inside of her. Nick is more than ready and can_t believe how nice her pussy feels. They both like to try as many different positions as they can so as to feel as much pleasure as possible with each other. We won_t spoil it for you, so we_ll just say that they sure do try a lot of positions... come on in and see just how many for yourself and what makes this a satisfying end for both of them. Enjoy
Model:
Nick, Valentina N.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Nick-ValentinaN_VoluptuousGirl_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 863.91 MB
Duration : 00:15:38

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/88cb0e774a7c5

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- What a Woman

Description:
Josephine is quite a woman, and Den knows it. Any chance he gets to be with this voluptuous babe, he takes, and is grateful for it. Her body is so sexy, he just can_t get enough of her. Luckily for him, she wants it just as much as he does. :) These two have a real chemistry, which is good, because Josephine needs that with her partners. Luckily for Den, it_s there, and Josephine proves it by giving him some very special treatment before getting her sweet pussy licked... and then fucked. She can_t believe how good it feels. They both savor every second of it... each position more pleasurable than the last until... well, we won_t spoil it for you. Let_s just say Josephine is quite a woman and Den gets to experience her in the best possible way... :)
Model:
Den, Josephine
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Den-Josephine_WhatAWoman_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 1152.37 MB
Duration : 00:13:11

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/7eea1d12234e7

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Intense Loving

Description:
The only thing better than a beautiful blonde in your bed is two beautiful blondes in your bed - both of which want to fuck you. This is the case for the lucky Jay and he is taking full advantage of it. Both Anna and Cherry are sexy and beautiful all on their own and are more than enough for any man. Today though, Jay gets the pleasure of experiencing both of these lovely ladies - and they get to experience each other as well... and do. After teaming up to give Jay a double dose of special attention, Cherry gets on top of him and rides him silly while he gives Anna_s sweet pussy some special attention of it_s own. The positions may shift, but the pleasure only increases as these three indulge in some really intense loving. Come on in and see for yourself
Model:
Anna P., Cherry K., Jay
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : AnnaP-CherryK-Jay_IntenseLoving_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 655.84 MB
Duration : 00:11:53

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/7c8dd72481802

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Foot Job

Description:
There are lots of guys who love girls with beautiful feet... especially around their dick... and Daniel is one of those guys. Luckily for him, Paula is one of those gals and she loves wrapping her pretty feet around his dick... in between getting fucked. And after she - and her feet - give Daniel a good bit of special attention, that_s just what happens. Rubbing his dick with her feet gets her wet as well so when she mounts him, she_s wet and ready to ride - which she enjoys very much. After a while, he turns her over and fucks her from behind - which she enjoys even more. Soon enough, it_s time for some more foot play and Daniel could not be happier about it. Paula is also happy to do it and rubs her sweet pussy with excitement as she strokes his dick with her feet, making it fun all around. We won_t spoil it for you, let_s just say Daniel gets his wish, and Paula is happy to fulfill it for him.
Model:
Paula S., Daniel
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : PaulaS-Daniel_FootJob_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 686.02 MB
Duration : 00:12:28

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/6e402e0398a52