Joymii.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Four Finger Orgasm

Description:
What_s better than a two finger orgasm? That_s right... a four finger orgasm... and Amirah and Anna can_t wait to use their fingers, and tongues, to give each other the orgasm of their dreams. The two beautiful, sexy ladies have a lot in common, but what they have most in common is their desire to give and receive pleasure - and the skills to do it. :) After lots of kissing and caressing, they each get their turn to receive this special treat and both are more than ready and willing... they are eager. And who wouldn_t be? With such skilled hands, and devoted attention, the pleasure is sure to be great. Come on in and see what it_s like... you_ll be sure to gain inspiration from it, and if you_re lucky, a whole lot more. :) Enjoy
Model:
Anna P., Amirah A.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : AnnaP-AmirahA_FourFingerOrgasm_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 743.05 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:23

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d7ce39562b112

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Waiting for Him

Description:
Vanda was waiting for Samuel to come and give her the attention she so desperately wanted. Thankfully, she didn_t have to wait long. As soon as he arrived, things started to heat up. Before too long, he was licking her sweet pussy, getting it ready for some real attention. Vanda loves getting her pussy licked... she could do it for days... but Samuel cannot wait that long to e inside her and Vanda is happy not to wait either. :) After getting some attention of his own, Samuel starts by taking Vanda from behind - one of his favorite positions - but soon finds Vanda riding him hard - her favorite position. Both of these lovers really enjoy each other and it shows. Come on in and see for yourself what Vanda was waiting for... enjoy
Model:
Samuel, Vanda
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Samuel-Vanda_WaitingForHim_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 1010.97 MB
Duration : 00:18:18

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/9956f32ce3b6d

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Playful Girls

Description:
We all like to play... especially Anita and Valentina... and play they do. These two really like each other and when they get together, sparks fly. All they want to do is be near each other, touch each other, make each other feel good. Thankfully, they both know just how to do that :) They know each other pretty well and hang out a lot. When you hang out a lot with someone you like and have a special relationship with, you learn about them. What these two have learned about each other most is what makes them feel good, and they love using their knowledge in this area It starts with some gentle kissing and caressing, followed by some tender licking, and leading to... well, we won_t spoil it for you. Let_s just say these two sexy babes sure know how to play. Enjoy
Model:
Anita B., Valentina N.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : AnitaB-ValentinaN_PlayfulGirls_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 652.58 MB
Duration : 00:11:51

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c761705b58f38

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Playtime for Pussy

Description:
For the beautiful and sexy Miela, anytime is a potential playtime for her pussy, ad now is no exception. She really knows her body well, and knows exactly what to do to make it feel good. Slowly and gently, she uses her fingers on her sweet pussy, gradually getting hotter and hotter, wetter wetter. Eventually she picks up the pace and things get a bit more intense as she enters her pussy, rubbing it it quicker and quicker, ready to cum at any moment. Needless to say, she makes sure that she does. We won_t spoil it for you though you_ll just have to see it for yourself. : ) Enjoy
Model:
Miela
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Miela_PlaytimeForPussy_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 436.32 MB
Duration : 00:07:55

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/045b0b1b85b7d

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Morning Bliss

Description:
Ivy loves having sex... especially in the morning... and Logan is more than happy to be woken up for this reason. Ivy likes going slow, and Logan is happy to oblige. She likes to be kissed and caressed, but she also likes to give her man some special attention... which she does... and very well. Eventually Logan can_t stand it any more and must have her on top of him... which she enjoys very much too. Still going slowly, these two really take their time, enjoying every second and every sensation they can. Pretty soon though, Ivy is on her back as Logan gets more exited with each position they explore. Ivy enjoys all of it, no matter the position. These two two really enjoy each other and it shows. Come on in and see for yourself the morning bliss these two experience.
Model:
Ivy, Logan P.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Ivy-LoganP_MorningBliss_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 1200.81 MB
Duration : 00:21:44

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/e70cbd9bb05af

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Cum for Me

Description:
There_s nothing like having a partner who wants only your happiness... and Mark is lucky to have Tiffany as that partner. Her goal is to make him happy, and give him every opportunity to feel good. Mark is more than happy to return the favor, which makes these two a perfect couple when it comes to pleasure. After slow and sensual attention is paid to Mark, Tiffany gives herself a bit of attention before mounting him and riding his hard cock. After a lot of riding, Mark spends a lot of time returning the favor... licking and fingering her beautiful pussy... and Tiffany is more than happy to accept before spreading her legs and letting Mark fuck her until he cums. If you want to see what true giving is, come on in and see these two give each other exactly what the other wants.
Model:
Mark, Tiffany F.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Mark-TiffanyF_CumForMe_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 833.29 MB
Duration : 00:15:07

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/144ddafa21897

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- The Pleasure Inside

Description:
Simona and Ben know each other really well, and a good time is had whenever they hang out. One of the reasons is because they both know how, and want to, access and experience the pleasure inside. It starts slow and gentle... lots of kissing and caressing, but soon turns a lot of licking - specifically, Simona_s beautiful pussy. After returning the favor for quite some time, Simona really gets the pleasure inside - the ecstasy of her pussy being filled with his cock. She loves every second of it - as does he - and they go at it for some time, in several positions, until finally, Ben gets on top and Simona lets him cum inside her. It_s a great time for both. So come on in and see how these two explore the pleasure inside for yourself. Enjoy
Model:
Simona, Ben
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Simona-Ben_ThePleasureInside_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 1125.87 MB
Duration : 00:20:20

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/758a0a1e5e030

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Horny Morning

Description:
The ever so beautiful Lara woke up horny this morning, but eventhough she_s in between boyfriends at the moment, she still has her imagination... and her fingers. She slowly disrobes what little she has on, imagining someone is doing it for her. She rubs her beautiful, aching pussy, penetrating it with her fingers, and gets herself all wet inside. She knows her body well, and though she_d prefer a man be there with her, she is quite capable of getting herself off if she needs to... and does. Her imagination is very strong, and her pussy is very wet... and getting wetter all the time. We won_t spoil it for you... let_ just say Lara is really good at making herself feel good when she wants to... and she wants to this morning. Enjoy
Model:
Lara
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Lara_HornyMorning_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 661.35 MB
Duration : 00:11:58

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c92fe0fca2009

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Give it to Me

Description:
Sexy Viktoria hasn_t been with a man in a while... and she is hot and ready for one... and Ridge is more than happy to fill that role... and other things. They take it slow at first, enjoying every kiss and caress... warming up for what is about to come. After their sensuous foreplay, Viktoria can_t stand it any more and wants him inside of her, so she mounts him and starts riding him. It feels so good, after such a long time... and she makes sure to enjoy every second of it. She loves riding a man_s cock and rides his for some time until she gets her fill... until she bends over and lets him give it to her from behind - much to his satisfaction as that is his favorite position. We won_t spoil it for you... let_s just say these two really enjoy each others company and both end up very satisfied. Come on in and see for yourself&nbsp
Model:
Ridge, Viktoria S.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Ridge-ViktoriaS_GiveItToMe_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 1019.46 MB
Duration : 00:18:20

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b46f24607f604

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Shower for Two

Description:
Everyone loves a good shower... but a shower for two is extra special... and Renato is a lucky guy because the other person is Anna P. Anna love it when her body is clean... especially her beautiful pussy... and Renato is more than happy to help her with that. And Anna is happy to help him stay clean as well. After spending some quality time on him, he makes sure to pay the same attention to her, with his tongue, making sure she is good and clean before he fucks her. She can_t wait, and once it begins, she doesn_t want it to end. Why would she? He feels so good inside her. We won_t spoil it for you... let_s just say she is definitely going to be clean after this... and so is he...&nbspshe makes sure of that. :)
Model:
Anna P., Renato
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : AnnaP-Renato_ShowerForTwo_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 915.38 MB
Duration : 00:16:34

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/32c861508401b