Joymii.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Just Watch Part 1

Description:
Alexa likes to play... with herself and others. In part one of Just Watch, Alexa has a lot of fun playing with herself. So much so that when her lover walks in the room - and interested in getting in on the action - she asks him to sit back and watch while she finishes what she started. Of course, having him in the room just watching her makes her even more exited and horny and sends her pleasure level through the roof. She starts off very slow and sensual, in her black lingerie... using her fingers to explore her sweet, wet pussy. Eventually, she needs something more firm inside of her so she takes out her special toy and uses it like only she knows how. It_s shortly after this that Joel enters and... well, you_ll just have to come in and see what happens for yourself. Enjoy :)
Model:
Alexa, Joel
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Alexa-Joel_JustWatchPart1_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 579.59 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:14

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/5ff2ae6f47fba

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Fast Passion

Description:
Josephine and Den like doing each other regardless of how much time they have together. Today, they have very little time with each other, but that_s no problem, as they are both very horny and very exited to be with each other. They love getting right to it and get to it they do. All Josephine has to take off are her panties, and they come off pretty quickly... just before she goes down on him, which he enjoys but does not need as he_s ready to be inside her now... and before she knows it, he is... and she loves it. He pounds her fast and hard from behind as if it_s his first - or last - time. Thankfully, for both of them, it_s not the last time, but they like to live in the moment and enjoy every second of it as if it is. Come on in and see this sexy duo and their hot quickie. Enjoy
Model:
Den, Josephine
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Den-Josephine_FastPassion_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 550.61 MB
Duration : 00:09:59

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/43fad585b8178

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Joymii.com- Tease Denial

Description:
Tina loves to tantalize and tease her lover. Thankfully, he knows she can only do it for so long before she needs him inside of her, so he is happy to indulge her - especially since this little back and forth between them only makes them more exited, which makes it feel even better she gives in... and give in she does. She still likes to tease, and be teased herself, but what she really enjoys is being fucked, and Johny is more than happy to oblige her in that category... ad is as many positions as possible. One of her favorites is being on top, which she enjoys first after giving Johny a bit of special attention. It only get better after that and ends with her making sure Johny doesn_t feel teased at all. Come on in and see for yourself just how she does it. Enjoy :)
Model:
Johny, Tina H.
Studio:
Joymii.com
Info:
File Name : Johny-TinaH_TeaseDenial_1920x1080_mp4.mp4
File Size : 906.23 MB
Duration : 00:20:41

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/97530bfb54ff1