Humiliationpov.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- Shemale Confusion

Description:
Princess London Lix
Hello you confused fucks. I know youve been dabbling with some very naughty thoughts lately. Some taboo, kinky ideas have started to flood your mind and you just dont know what to do with them, do you? Youve been fantasizing about cock, isnt that right? You love stroking it thinking about sucking a cock. Perhaps tasting a load of cum. And you love fantasizing about getting that asshole of yours fucked. Its just all so confusing when youre still into hot girls like me, isnt it?
You love the female body, the soft skin and curves, the sexy long hair and red lips, but yet you still have these cravings for cock. Well Im here to show you the best of both worlds. Thats right, shemales. Today youre going to stroke it to shemales because thats exactly what youre into. I mean its a win win, a hot brat with a cock. LOL You can think of shemales as your comfort zone. You get to stroke to a woman with a dick, that you cant get your mind off of. So cmon faggot, pull out that cock of yours and jerk it to another cock.
Its confusing isnt it? You dont know where to look. The pretty feminine face, the big tits, or that huge cock. Take your pick, I wont let anyone in on your naughty little secret. You get to stroke it to that gorgeous feminine body while you think about sucking that huge dick. Go on, stroke it to these hot shemales, your little tranny fantasy. Allow yourself to be turned on by this. No one has to know what turns you on more. But we both know, we know what you crave deep down, bratty dominant women with huge cocks
Think about her huge cock in your mouth, think about her forcing you to suck it as she humiliates you. Stroke it to these hot shemales, allow yourself to become aroused by this, allow yourself to become confused by this loser. I know you want to suck cock but it doesnt seem as bad when its attached to a hot girl, does it? And I know you think youre straight but can you really tell yourself that when youre pumping it staring at a dick, thinking about it down your fucking throat loser. I dont care where this will lead you, all the depths of depravity that youre going to spiral down into. All I care about is planting this little seed, reconditioning your brain, confusing it. Pussy or dick, or kinda both, lol?
Keep stroking it not knowing whether your brain is more turned on by the tits, the ass, or by the cock. I wonder what youll choose to look at as you cum? Are you a full fledged faggot? I love torturing you and teasing you because you dont know what you need. You just know that youre so turned on by chicks with dicks. Now make yourself cum for me while staring at shemale cock. You know what turns you on more.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : llshemale-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 259.71 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:32

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:llshemale-wmvhd.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- Cock Tease Schoolgirl Blackmails Her Teacher

Description:
HumiliationPOV welcomes our newest Brat, Princess Alix Lynx
Hey Teacher, thank you so much for staying late to help me with my school work. You see if I dont get an A in this class Im going to be in a lot of trouble with my parents. And this subject isnt my strongest. So Im hoping maybe we can work something out. I see you have wandering eyes. I see you peek up my short skirt teacher, dont think I dont notice. I know I make you hard, I can see it through your pants, you cant hide it. I guess you have a thing for hot young blonde school girls in pigtails, dont you professor? You can try to deny it but I know exactly whats on your mind, that bulge in your pants gave you away.
So are you going to help me get an A? If you do, Ill tease you with my hot young body. Ill show you my perky young tits. Why dont you take it out? I mean no ones here after school anymore, its just me and you. Oh you dont want to take it out? You dont want to give me an A? Im sure the principal and my parents would love to hear about how you kept me after school and wouldnt let me leave, and had a boner the whole time. Or maybe Ill show them the pictures Im taking of you with that hard dick your pants.
If I were you Id listen to me and comply with my demands because if you dont well lets just say you dont want to get on my bad side, Teach. And besides youre kinda cute and I want to have a good time with you so dont fuck it up. Dont feel bad about it, I mean tight teen pussy is what every man wants. And my pussy is so wet, wanna see? Of course you do. So take your clothes off and well have some real fun. Hurry up or Ill tell everyone how you perved on your student after school.
I know how bad you want to fuck me. Thats a good boy, take out that cock. You can even jerk off to me if you want while I play with my pussy. Oops, Im taking a few more pictures. Now dont be a complete idiot and comply or these pictures will show up on social media and youll be finished. So go on and jerk off to me, I know how bad you want to, so just give in. Good boy, Ill bet youve jerked off before thinking about me. Jerk it as I tease you, Teacher.
I know youre getting close to cumming, and you know all you have to do is give me an A, and no one will ever find out about this. And from now on Im not going to do any more work in this class because we both know Im going to get an A in this class no matter what I do. Ive got your right where I want you. Cum for me, Teach.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : alixschoolgirl-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 358.96 MB
Duration : 00:10:26

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:alixschoolgirl-wmvhd.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- Risky Sissy Fag Chastity Blackmail

Description:
Princess Kelly Sunshine
Sometimes you boys make the dumbest decisions. But thats ok because I have a lot more fun when you do. You get so horny and stupid and when you do, you beg me to blackmail you. So Im going to get you dressed up really slutty, and have you get down on all fours and fuck that slutty ass for me, while you tell me what a total fucking loser you are. And youre going to do this for me on cam so I can take pictures and videos. And youre going to look into the webcam and tell the world your full name, your phone number, your address, details about your wife and job, every little thing that could incriminate you and ruin your life. Could you imagine if I leaked this video? Youd be totally fucked.
But yet the thought of that makes you so hard cause you love playing these risky masturbation games. But know that blackmail is not a game with me, I take it seriously. So if you want to partake, you better be prepared loser. So if you want me to keep those pictures and videos to myself, heres what youre going to do, Im going to even give you a choice. You can lock that dick up in chastity for me for as long as I want. But locking you up would be doing you a favor because your horny cock is what got you into this mess in the first place. I mean we both know you think with your dick and thats why You come to Me, asking me to blackmail you. You asked for this and now youre getting exactly what you wanted. And when that cock is locked youre going to feel so weak and desperate youll do whatever I want. You are going to feel this intense need to do whatever I say.
And theres only one way you can get unlocked, you are going to suck cock for me. I know youre a slut and you want your ass and mouth used like the whore that you are. Im going to turn you into a cock sucking slut. You see you begged the wrong person for blackmail if you didnt expect to get truly fucked over in the process, lol So from now on, if you want to jerk your cock, the only way youre going to be allowed, is while theres another mans cock in your mouth But as I said, I was going to give you two choices. You dont have to suck cock, you can just stay locked up LOL
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : kellybc-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 271.31 MB
Duration : 00:07:53

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:kellybc-wmvhd.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- Ugh Youre One Of Those Creepy Mall Pervs

Description:
Princess Kara
Hey creep, yea I saw you when I was at the mall. I was walking around, ya know, shopping. And youre just sitting there like staring at me. And taking pictures on your phone, following me from store to store. What kinda creep does that? And I saw you doing it to other girls too. Youre one of those low life mall pervs, arent you? You have nothing going for you, so you just follow hot young girls around the mall and take pictures of them Pathetic
Youre a disgusting creep. I mean theres a reason no girl wants to go shopping with you or pose for your pictures. I mean just look at yourself, you even look like a typical mall creep perv. You follow around helpless girls and youre just gross. You need to stop I mean its one thing to buy my clips and get off to them because Im so fucking hot. But to follow young girls around a mall to get off? Thats just fucked up Really. You just cant control yourself around hot young girls with our tight little bodies.
And just because we wear hot little outfits, that doesnt give you the right to perv on us. We certainly arent wearing them for you Sure normal guys check us out at the mall, but they dont follow us around and take pictures of us. You need to stop Those girls are lucky that I have your attention right now so youre not out assaulting them with your disgustingness. You should be at home pleasing me instead of perving on unsuspecting girls and creeping them out.
I know that you just cant help it when you see a hot young brat, you just get hard and horny and all you want to do is beat your dick off. But do it at home to me instead of harassing some poor young girl. At least I know how to control you. Dont be that guy, you little mall perv.
I mean you go to the mall just to get a look at our asses as were going up the stairs. Thats so creepy. I know you cant control yourself. Especially when girls are dressed in heels and a tight body dress like I have on now. It drives you wild, makes you so horny and stupid. But its not appropriate for you to be at the mall perving on girls you Know you shouldnt be, you fucking perv
Perv on me loser, get lost in my perfection as I mindfuck you with my hot young body. As I get you to spend and jerk endlessly. Its so easy. Theres nothing I wouldnt do to ruin you, including exposing you as the mall perv that you are. So you better obey me and stay away from the mall or I will fuck your life up. Ill help you with this problem you have. You see once you get addicted to me, you wont need or want anyone else.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : karamall-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 229.87 MB
Duration : 00:06:41

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:karamall-wmvhd.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- Leave Your House Sissy, Leave Your Old Self Behind

Description:
Princess Lacey
Well sissy, this has been going on for far too long, and you know exactly what Im talking about. You get all dressed up like a slutty sissy, for what? To sit around your apartment all by yourself? Not anymore. Im going to put an end to that. I know youre dressed up right now as youre watching this because you truly are a sissy. So its time to be your true self, out in the real world. I want you out there strutting around like a sissy all over town. I want you exposed to everyone.
You are going to do exactly as I say, you are my sissy after all. So I want you to put on your sexiest, most feminine outfit. I want you dressed from head to toe, from your heels to your wig, makeup, stockings, panties, a short mini skirt, you know the look you just love. Get really slutty and girly for me.
Now that youre looking like my pretty sissy, I want you to go stand in front of the mirror and take a good look at yourself. Thats who you are. Just look at yourself, theres no denying it. Now I want you to say, I am a pretty sissy and Im ready to let the world know exactly who I am. Take that in.
Get ready, youre going to leave your house and leave your old self behind. When you open that door and step outside dressed like a sissy, you will feel so liberated. And you will thank me for this. Youve been sitting alone, dressed up for years now. Those days are over. I want you out there. I want this done today. I know you feel ashamed, but dont. Dont give a fuck what anyone else thinks, just be who you are. It will be such a relief. Its a different world now, you dont need to be ashamed anymore. You need this so badly. This is who you really are. And while youre out I want you to go shopping for something sexy dressed as your sissy self, your real self. And when you come home, youll be on your knees thanking me, after your first experience out in the world. Fucking liberate yourself, expose yourself to the whole fucking world.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : laceyexposesissy-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 314.99 MB
Duration : 00:09:09

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:laceyexposesissy-wmvhd.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- Cock Worship Training, Im Conditioning You Faggot

Description:
Princess London Lix
Hey you wanna be cock suckers, you fantasize about sucking a dick for me, dont you? You think about your little whore mouth wrapped around a thick, juicy shaft. Perhaps you want to go to a glory hole and just suck cocks like crazy, taking load after load, marking you as the little fag boy that you are. I know all of our forced bi conditioning has been doing its job. You will suck a dick for me and when you do I want you to be the best cock sucker. I want guys to be aching for your little sissy mouth. I want them to pay you extra for your amazing blow jobs. And then youre going to bring all that cash back to me.
Im going to train you on how to worship cock today. So go get a dildo because youre going to be following along as I worship my dildo with my sexy mouth. You see its not just about opening up and shoving a big dick in your mouth. You have to take your time, you have to please every inch of that cock, and for that you need my training. I want you to think of big cock as your God and you are going to worship that dick. Because thats your job, isnt it faggot?
And make sure you make eye contact when youre sucking so he knows you want to be a good little sissy for him. Why is it you want to worship big cock so much? Is it because youre not packing much down there. When you start to worship big cocks youll realize how superior it is to you and youre going to want to bow down and worship it. So get on your fucking knees as you worship that dildo just as I instruct you.
And as youre down on your knees looking up at that big cock, I want you to open wide, stick your tongue you, and worship it with your tongue before taking it as far down your sissy throat as you can. I dont care if you start gagging, shove it down your throat. Watch me faggot. Ill show you. Now stroke with one hand as you shove that cock down your throat with the other so you begin to associate sexual pleasure with sucking. Im conditioning you faggot. Make enthusiastic noises as you suck it to show him how much you worship it. Show that cock how hungry you are for it. Your goal is to make that cock cum. This isnt about your cock as much as you might be stroking it furiously right now. This is about worshiping superior cock.
Im going to show you so many techniques to make you the best little cock sucker out there. Youre going to love sucking cock with me. Faggots like you need to learn to worship cock. And youre going to cum so violently from being so turned on by sucking dick. And then youre going to eat it because you need to know what it tastes like. You need to be trained to love cum. Not only are you going to learn to worship cock, youre going to become my little cum bucket.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : worshipcock-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 280.15 MB
Duration : 00:08:09

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:worshipcock-wmvhd.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- Cock Worship Training, Im Conditioning You Faggot

Description:
Princess London Lix
Hey you wanna be cock suckers, you fantasize about sucking a dick for me, dont you? You think about your little whore mouth wrapped around a thick, juicy shaft. Perhaps you want to go to a glory hole and just suck cocks like crazy, taking load after load, marking you as the little fag boy that you are. I know all of our forced bi conditioning has been doing its job. You will suck a dick for me and when you do I want you to be the best cock sucker. I want guys to be aching for your little sissy mouth. I want them to pay you extra for your amazing blow jobs. And then youre going to bring all that cash back to me.
Im going to train you on how to worship cock today. So go get a dildo because youre going to be following along as I worship my dildo with my sexy mouth. You see its not just about opening up and shoving a big dick in your mouth. You have to take your time, you have to please every inch of that cock, and for that you need my training. I want you to think of big cock as your God and you are going to worship that dick. Because thats your job, isnt it faggot?
And make sure you make eye contact when youre sucking so he knows you want to be a good little sissy for him. Why is it you want to worship big cock so much? Is it because youre not packing much down there. When you start to worship big cocks youll realize how superior it is to you and youre going to want to bow down and worship it. So get on your fucking knees as you worship that dildo just as I instruct you.
And as youre down on your knees looking up at that big cock, I want you to open wide, stick your tongue you, and worship it with your tongue before taking it as far down your sissy throat as you can. I dont care if you start gagging, shove it down your throat. Watch me faggot. Ill show you. Now stroke with one hand as you shove that cock down your throat with the other so you begin to associate sexual pleasure with sucking. Im conditioning you faggot. Make enthusiastic noises as you suck it to show him how much you worship it. Show that cock how hungry you are for it. Your goal is to make that cock cum. This isnt about your cock as much as you might be stroking it furiously right now. This is about worshiping superior cock.
Im going to show you so many techniques to make you the best little cock sucker out there. Youre going to love sucking cock with me. Faggots like you need to learn to worship cock. And youre going to cum so violently from being so turned on by sucking dick. And then youre going to eat it because you need to know what it tastes like. You need to be trained to love cum. Not only are you going to learn to worship cock, youre going to become my little cum bucket.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : worshipcock-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 280.15 MB
Duration : 00:08:09

Download VIDEO:

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- Your Bratty Step Sister Teaches You To Jerk Your Little Penis

Description:
Lady Fyre
Hey what are you doing in my room, you know youre supposed to knock. Cmon we talked about this, mom even talked to you about it. Im not being a brat, you walked into my room. Oh you have something serious you want to talk about? Well ok. Are you asking me how to masturbate? You dont know how to do that yet? I thought boys started much earlier. Oh I see, you know, but you need some instructions on how to do it better. Youre not sure youre doing it right. You know its really weird that youre asking me this, right? So why are you asking me? Well I guess it would be embarrassing to ask your friends.
Ok well Ill try to tell you but youre gonna have to take your pants off. Youre gonna owe me big for this. Youre gonna do my chores for a month. Ugh this is so gross. Take your underwear off too freak. Ewww this is so creeping me out. Oh my god, is it hard? LOL Ummm yea, that thing is really fucking small Now I know why you came to me. Do you know how tiny it is? Yea its small, you cant tell? I mean Im sure youve watched porn. Your penis is really, really small.
I guess its a good thing you came to be because youre not gonna get laid with a dick that small so youre really going to need to learn how to jerk off. I hate to be the one to break this news to you, but girls dont want a penis that tiny. Lol, Im sorry I keep laughing, I just cant help it.
Ok first of all you should try using only two fingers, that should work better. Try it. Yea thats better. Try your whole hand up and down. Hmmm that doesnt work. Maybe you should try humping something, like your mattress or your pillow. Try it. LOL that looks so funny. But it feels good, doesnt it? Keep humping.
Wow bro you are doomed to a life of solitude. No wonder youre such an asshole. Its gonna be really hard not to tell my friends about this, I know theyd have a really big laugh. Oh you dont want me to tell them? Well how about two months worth of chores. Keep humping, you look like youre getting close. Ewwwww gross You came all over You better clean that up Well now at least we learned how to make you cum. You can practice humping other objects as well. Thats how youll masturbate from now on, by humping. And you better learn how to make yourself cum good because youre not going to be getting laid with that tiny penis. And do not tell anybody I helped you masturbate or I will tell the whole school about your tiny penis. Now get out of my room, micro dick.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : fyress-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 407.18 MB
Duration : 00:11:50

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:fyress-wmvhd.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- Betray Your Wife, I Hope She Catches You Jerking To My Pantyhose

Description:
Goddess Amyleen Moore
Here you come, crawling to me again as soon as your wife falls asleep. You just love to worship me when shes in the other room. Or maybe you dont care if shes around or not, I dont really care either. She doesnt know what you want like I do. And shes probably too ugly to turn you on like I do.
I know what turns you on, and Im wearing sexy pantyhose that you love. I know you want to worship them. I know you want to crawl to my feet and worship my gorgeous pantyhose legs. And as youre jerking and worshiping, I want you to say, I love you more than my wife, Amyleen. Good boy. Get on your knees beneath me, where you belong, so you can worship my feet and legs in my pantyhose. I love when you betray your wife for me. Youre so weak for me. You just cant resist me. You will fuck your hand for me instead of your wife. And you love it. You cant say no to my pantyhose feet. Look how sexy they look. I want you to say, I love your feet more than I love my wifes pussy. Say it out loud.
Risk it all for me, risk losing your wife, the love of your life, just because youre horny for me. Youre so fucking pathetic and stupid. Stroking for me makes you way happier than she does. We both know it. I want you jerking daily to me so you have nothing left for her. Stroking to my feet and legs in pantyhose is all youre ever going to need. Tell me again how much better I am than your wife.
All I have to do is move my legs in these pantyhose and youre completely mesmerized. You forget all about your wife. You have to stroke for them, my puppet. I hope she comes in the room and catches you. I want her to see you cum for me. And youre going to love it. Youll do anything I tell you to. Youre so hooked on me you dont even care about your wife. Your dick only gets hard for me now. I want you to say my name over and over every time you cum so your brain associates me with your orgasms and you never feel like fucking her again.
But this is all just temporary. That bitch has to go, shes nothing. Shes a loser like you. I want her out of your life. I hate her. Keep stroking to my legs as I put your loser bitch wife down. Confess to me how much youre in love with me. Say it out loud as you stroke. I want you to wake her up and I want you to stroke faster when she busts in the room. I want you to cum saying my name in front of her. I cant wait for her to see you. I enjoy seeing you fucking up your life for me.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : amyleenhomewrecker-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 397.68 MB
Duration : 00:11:33

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:amyleenhomewrecker-wmvhd.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- An Excruciatingly Painful Ballbusting Lesson

Description:
Goddess Sahrye
Disclaimer: HumiliationPOV accepts no responsibility for any damage or pain that you cause yourself. Remember you did this to yourself idiot
I know you get off on ballbusting, which is great because so do I. I love hurting you idiots but the fucked up thing is that you get off on it And the only thing more pathetic than having your balls busted by a hot brat like me, is when you do it to yourself because I order you to, lol. Youre at home alone, theres no mean girl around who wants to bust your balls, so youre going to bust your own balls with some things you can find around your house. Things that will hurt.
Well start off easy. Spread your legs, lift up your cock, and start slapping yourself in your worthless balls. Smack them around, harder and harder, really get into it. Now close that hand a make a first, start punching yourself in the balls. LOL I love how you fools do this to yourselves. Punch them harder, you know you deserve this. But this is just the warmup. Now I want you to lift up your leg and use your heel and kick yourself in the nuts. Dont worry idiot, Ill show you how to do it.
Now get ready for some real fun. Go get a spatula and start beating your balls. Ive got a few different ways I want you to use it, so watch as I demonstrate. I want it to hurt. But I know youre still hard. Youre a sick fuck who gets turned on from pain to your nuts. Next grab a wooden spoon. Oh yea, this is going to really hurt. I want you to really whack at those balls until you feel it in your stomach. Ill bet youre enjoying this more then jerking off.
Now its time for some real punishment. Go get a rolling pin. I want you to find a nice surface to lay your balls out on. Now start rolling that pin across them, back and forth, up and down, harder and harder. Apply some real pressure until they feel like theyre going to pop. Then spread your legs and beat yourself full force with that rolling pin, over and over and over again I want you to cause some real fucking damage to your balls for me. I want them tender and raw. I want you to hit them harder and harder until youre a sobbing mess.
But were not done yet. Go get a meat tenderizer. It takes a real ballbusting freak to want to put this meat tenderizer to his nuts. Are you man enough? Lets find out. Start pounding away on those good for nothing balls. I want you to demolish them
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : cbtsahrye-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 385.46 MB
Duration : 00:11:12

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cbtsahrye-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:cbtsahrye-wmvhd.wmv