Humiliationpov.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- Add Fingers As You Go From Ass To Mouth

Description:
Goddess Carissa
Do you see my middle fingers loser? Fuck you. Do you like that? Of course you do. And since you love it so much I want you to do it too. Put up your two middle fingers and put one in your mouth, and one in your ass. Suck and fuck loser. Fuck your mouth and fuck your ass with your middle fingers loser. In and out you little fucking loser pervert. Look at you, youll do anything I say.
Now take your fingers out, and I want you to switch. The one from your asshole, that goes in your mouth now, lol Now suck it off while you fuck your asshole with your other spit covered middle finger. Youre going ass to mouth loser. Ewwww youre so gross Taste it, lick it all off. Is it all off? Good, now switch LOL Lick that dirty one and fuck your ass loser. Suck and fuck with your middle fingers. You are so pathetic
But Ill bet your ass can take more. Stick another finger in. Yea work it in, fuck that ass, that feels better now, doesnt it? Your ass needed more. And start sucking on two fingers now as well. Two in your ass and two in your mouth as you fuck them both simultaneously. Oh my god, look how hard your cock is That is so pathetic. Now switch. Lick those fingers off
Now lets add another. I want three fingers in that asshole, open it up. And three in your mouth. Suck and fuck. Oh yea, you like that. Look at how gross and pathetic you are. But you love it. Youre so hard. Now switch, go ass to mouth loser. I fucking love degrading you like this.
Now four loser. Work them in, I dont care if it hurts. Youll do it because youre controlled by me. God look at you, look at how pathetic you are. All alone, fucking your ass and your mouth with your fingers. Going ass to mouth. I wanna hear you choking on your disgusting fingers that just came out of your asshole while you fuck yourself with four fingers. Do you think you can fit your fist in? I mean you already have four in there. So go on, do it, stick your whole hand in. Fist yourself loser. And your hands are so busy they cant even jerk your hard horny cock. But you dont deserve pleasure, this is all you get. Im just going to leave you like this, with your mouth and ass full of your fingers and your unsatisfied cock full of cum.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : carissamiddlefinger-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 302.9 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:08:48

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:carissamiddlefinger-wmvhd.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- Wearing Panties Subconsciously Rewires Your Brain

Description:
Princess London Lix
Hello my little sissy _. Ill bet youre sitting there in a pair of panties, arent you? You probably think that wearing panties is just a little kink that you have, just a bit of crossdressing indulgence, a bit of harmless fun. I know you like to put them on under your clothes strutting around like a slut while everyone else is unaware. All harmless fun? Not quite sissy, not quite my little forced bi junkie, you faggot loser. Did you know that when you wear panties every day and jerk off in them, when you allow yourself to cum like a girl, it changes your brain. Youre rewiring yourself to become weaker, more submissive. Perhaps youve noticed it already?
I mean youve certainly noticed the effect this compulsive masturbation habit has had on your life, havent you? And you thought that was just a bit of harmless fun at the start, didnt you? You stupid loser. The feel of those panties up against your cock does things to a man. Studies have shown that things you do repeatedly in every day life can change your brain chemistry. So slipping on a pair of panties over a hard cock, jerking off like a male while youre dressed up like a sissy slut, it rewires you, it conditions you to feel like a female. And you feel it, dont you?
As youre stroking in your sexy panties right now I want you to tell me that you feel like a pretty little girl. Because youre not a man, are you now? I mean youre just a freak, jerking a tiny dick in panties. Every time you slip on panties and jerk off youre just conditioning yourself to become more of sissy bitch. Ill bet you even shave down there to make it feel better against your cock. But its a slippery slope. Soon youll find yourself shaving more and more of yourself.
Before you know it youll be in a wig and full make up and youve got a dick in your mouth. Where will this addiction land you, where will your panty fetish lead you? Keep jerking in those panties and condition yourself to feel less and less like a man. Think back to how your life has already changed since you started slipping on panties. Youre pathetic little clitty deserves to be in panties and Im glad that youve found your rightful place. Feel those panties against your skin and know that youre not a man. Youre just a waste of space who jerks off in womens clothing. Such a sad little freak, blissfully unaware of what its been doing to you this whole time. Your brain is turning to mush as the panties switch off the masculine signals being sent to your brain. Indulge in more of this, I encourage it. Dress up more and more. Soon youll be locking your dick up in panties because it will be fucking useless. But for now, Im going to condition you further as I make you cum in those panties. Get ready to cum like a girl.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : pantiesLL-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 331.99 MB
Duration : 00:09:39

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:pantiesLL-wmvhd.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- Its So Hot To Hear Me Giggling While You Suck Cock

Description:
Princess Kara cannot stop laughing and giggling through this entire clip Very Bratty
Do you know why Im smiling so much? Because Im going to be laughing so hard while I watch you suck cock, LOL Youre gonna be a cock sucker for Princess Kara. And youre gonna do it because I know you want to make me happy. Youre so trapped by me, you just want to degrade yourself for my amusement. You cant stop. Youll even suck cock for me, even though youre straight, LOL
I wanna watch you gag on cock, I think its going to be so funny Dont be scared, just suck it, its just a cock. Itll be so hot to hear me giggling while you suck cock, it will turn you on so much. You love it when I laugh at you. And this will make me laugh so fucking hard I just love laughing at you loser. Look at yourself, youre a cocksucker. Look what Ive done to you. Youre so stupid. I can tell youve done this before, LOL. You seem to know what youre doing you fucking fag. LOL OMG, I cant stop laughing Its so pathetic. Suck that cock for Princess Kara, suck it deeper and deeper. Choke on it. Thats it. LOL Let the balls smack you in the face This is too funny Guzzle it all down on your knees loser.
I think youre enjoying this. But I wonder what you like more, is it the cock or that you hear me laughing hysterically as you do it? You do realize youre going to be doing this forever now. Youre going to be sucking cock for Princess Kara for the rest of your life. Why? Because you love it. Do you know how I know? Because I can see how fucking hard your cock is faggot LOL Youre such a loser.
This is too funny I cant wait to tell everyone that you since you cant fuck me, you suck cock for me. You think Im so fucking hot, yet all you can do is suck cock for me. LOL I tease you with my young hot body, while you stare at me with open eyes and a huge cock shoved down your throat Youre so confused, arent you? LOL This is too easy. Youre going to get so addicted to my giggles as you suck cock that soon youll be begging me to let you suck cock, just so you can hear me laugh at you Youre just a pathetic little cock sucker for me now.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : karacocksucker-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 256.34 MB
Duration : 00:07:27

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:karacocksucker-wmvhd.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- Mesmerized By My Flawless Perfection, I Consume Your Mind, I Am God

Description:
Princess Kaylynn
Worship me. I am the God who controls your mind. I am the God of your every fantasy. I make you your weakest. I have all the power and I am flawless. I am your God from this day forward. I am completely mesmerizing, and you are captivated, I can tell. You cant escape now. Youve entered my world where I will take over and take everything I want. You live for me now, you work for me now. To please me, your God.
I am perfect and all you can do is submit to my perfection. You cannot resist, can you? Youre so weak. My beauty overwhelms you. I know how much I consume you. Your wallet is mine, Im the best financial fucker youll ever come across. You have no idea. Ill take it all. Youll give it up willingly. Youll beg me to take it. And I love it, I lust it, this is what I crave, give it to me.
You are under my spell. Completely entranced. My beauty and superiority over take your mind. You are a slave. You are my slave and I will destroy you as I see fit. You cant even look away, can you? Completely entranced by my beauty. God controls you, God controls your brain. I am God. And before me you will pray. You will pray that I will give you attention. And you will pray that my life is perfect and you will work for me to ensure that. You cannot resist me for I am too powerful and I captivate you completely.
Give me everything I want. You should suffer for your God. This is what you were put here for, this is the purpose of your life. To spoil me and make sure I have everything I could ever dream of. You will submit and give all in the name of your new God. There is no one more perfect than I. I am the Goddess that controls your fate. You are wrapped around my finger and I take advantage and I love every second of it. I get everything I want, just for being perfect. And you love what I do to you. You need this. Submit to God. So flawless.
Perfection has a price, and you crave to pay it. I control your every desire. And you desire to give in to me. You need what only I can offer you. And you will thank me for allowing you to worship me, your God. You live for God. My perfection will always overpower you.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : kaylynnperfection-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 334.59 MB
Duration : 00:09:43

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:kaylynnperfection-wmvhd.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- Be A Sissy Hooker In Public On Halloween

Description:
Kelle Martina
Youre a sissy but you cant go out dressed like a woman every day. Arent you lucky that one day a year, people get to dress up as whatever they want. And everyone thinks its just a fun costume. Youve probably never worn any of your girly clothes outside the house before, right? Well what better opportunity than Halloween. On Halloween you can be anything or anyone, including a hooker, LOL Thats right, youre not just going to be a sissy, youre going to be a sissy hooker.
I want you to get dressed up soooo slutty. Im talking slutty high heels, stockings, a Short mini skirt, a wig, makeup. You should look like a street walking hooker, lol. I want you to be as trampy as you can get away with publicly. Lots of women like to express their more sexual side on Halloween so you should be able to be just as much of a slut. I want you to make sure you have plenty of time to make yourself look perfect before you walk out that door. I know the thought is exciting you. Its something youve always wanted to do. And its totally socially acceptable to do.
And no one will know that deep down inside you really are that slutty sissy. We both know that you are that slutty sissy all of the time but you just cant show it except for one day of the year. Isnt it going to be so much fun to dress up and go out in public? Ill bet youre so excited to show off your sluttiest outfit and your highest heels LOL I want you to impress me, I dont want you to look like a man in a dress, I want men to have to do a double take when they look at you I want men lusting after you, LOL
This is going to be your sissy debut Arent you excited? Maybe youll even get lucky and some drunk guy will think youre a girl and hell let you suck his cock, LOL Or maybe hell know and he just wont care because you look so fucking slutty and hot Youre going to have so much fun being the sluttiest sissy hooker on the street.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : sissyforaday-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 275.43 MB
Duration : 00:08:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sissyforaday-wmvhd.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- You Faceless, Nameless Idiots Cant Stop Paying Me

Description:
Luscious Lindsey
So you sit there and work all fucking day, day after day. While I sit here in cute fucking bikinis on your fucking dime buying whatever I want. All I have to do is tease you for a few minutes a day. You dont get to have sex with me, you dont even get to see me naked. And you pay for any attention I give you. Because youre fucking pathetic. You pay because you know and understand what a fucking loser you are.
You understand that youll never get any of this, you understand that your purpose is to work, to pay me, so that you can jerk to me. Thats all you want. You want to be a good, obedient boy. You want to work for me, to spoil me. You feel it, you know its true. You idiots write to me every day asking me what you can do to please me. You want to serve my hot body so badly. You do exactly as I want. And who could blame you?
I know youre so fucking into me. I mean just look at me in this bikini. I know youre drooling. I know how hot I am. Even real men want to spoil me. Im just a hot bikini brat living on the dime of countless, useless losers like you. You need to worship and spend and stroke. Stroking whenever I allow you to. Youre so lucky I even let you stroke to my hot body, it kinda grosses me out thinking about how many losers jerk off to me.
You jerk when I say, you stop when I say. You do whatever I tell you to do with that stupid fucking dick of yours that controls your mind. You look at my perfect, young bikini body and you listen. And I tease you while I get spoiled by stupid fucks like you. And you love it. I dont even have to look at you or listen to you. You just anonymously hand me your cash. You know I dont give a fuck about you. Having to listen to you would just be a waste of both of our time. Isnt that right? I wouldnt hear a word you have to say. You get nothing.
You should be thankful I even let you jerk it, that I even let you look at such an amazing body like mine. This is your life, jerking to me and paying me. You just want to take care of me. You want to give me every dollar you have. I know you do.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : bikinilindsey-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 179.87 MB
Duration : 00:05:13

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:bikinilindsey-wmvhd.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- Sissy Shopping Network With Ashley Sinclair

Description:
Bratty Ashley Sinclair
Hello and welcome to the Sissy Shopping Network, or SSN. Im going to show you all sorts of things that youre going to need if youre going to be a good sissy. So lets start out with some shoes, every sissy needs some sexy high heels. These are perfect because theyre black and they match almost everything. But I know youre going to want ones to match all of your outfits.
Next I want to show you some pantyhose. I know you sissies love pantyhose and these here are top of the line. I know you only want the best. Theyre so soft, so comfortable. Look Im even wearing them so you can see how theyll look on you. Im just the perfect hostess for this show If youre going to be a sissy, you definitely need these. And I think it would be hilarious to see you dressed up in your pantyhose and high heels.
The next item I have for sale is some lingerie. I have a sexy set of black lace bra and panties. Youd look so stupid, I mean hot in them, lol. I have the same pair and I know you sissies like to wear the same things that the girls wear. I know you dont have hot tits like I do, but you can find a way to stuff your bra and make yourself look more feminine. Im even going to demonstrate for you like a good hostess. Im going to take my top off and show you how to put a bra on. See how good it looks on me? It makes my tits look so luscious. I know you sissies are jealous. But dont worry, youll still feel like a sexy pathetic sissy in your bra, Lol That way girls can look at you and laugh at you. We both know that makes your sissy clitty hard.
You can buy all of these items individually or, for today only, Im offering a special package price for you sissies. And if you buy the package special, Im going to include a bonus item. You cant buy it individually and let me tell you sissies, this is a great bonus. Its an amazing vibrating dildo. You can adjust it and vibrate it several different ways. And there are a number of ways you can use it. You can use it to massage your cock and balls through your panties, or you can stick it up your ass and I can tell you, youre going to love it. Here, Im going to pull up my skirt and rub it on my clit through my pantyhose to demonstrate.
So you better act now to get all of these amazing items, including the bonus item. So go ahead and call right now to place your order and youll be on your way to being the sissy that you really want to be.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : sissynetwork-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 253.12 MB
Duration : 00:07:22

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sissynetwork-wmvhd.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- I Know Youre Straight But I Really Dont Care

Description:
Princess Kaylynn
I know you think youre straight but I dont really think so. So today Im going to test you, youre going to find a nice big hard cock and you are going to get on your knees and suck that cock. Do you understand me loser? Because youve been lying to yourself, telling yourself youre not gay and that you dont like cock. But you are gay loser, youre gay because I said so. So Im going to force you to suck on the biggest cock I can find for you. Whether you like it or not, you are going to suck a big cock. This is all part of my plan to make you completely weak and submissive for me.
Youre going to suck that cock until it explodes all over your face. I knew you were a faggot, I can tell this is making you weak already. I know youre tugging on your hard cock. You just need some cock in your life loser. Sucking cock will make you so weak for me. Youll be so pathetic for me once youve sucked a cock for me. I will hold so much power over you. I know youre getting turned on. I know youre thinking about sucking on a huge cock, and sucking on that cock will please me. Youll do anything I say. You want to please me. You want to degrade yourself for me and know that I will completely own you.
Youll do anything I say as long as Im teasing you with my hot young body. That includes browsing for big cocks while I tease you with my ass. My little ass controls everything you do and thats why youre looking for cock right now. What a fucking loser Totally submitting to my cute little ass to look for some cock. After that first cock, youre going to be totally addicted. You wont be able to get enough. Youre going to beg to be paid to suck cocks so you can give me the money. Youre going to make these men cum for cash and then give it to me and theres nothing you can do about it.
I know this isnt your fetish and I really dont care. If I want you to suck cock then thats what youre going to do. Degrading yourself for me turns you on so much, youre not going to be able to stop yourself. You cant escape me. Ive turned you into a cock sucker and theres nothing you can do about it. You crave it. You need it. You are a weak loser. You are completely fucking addicted to cock. I am reprogramming you right now to need cock. Now beg, beg for some cock in your mouth. There is no way you can resist sucking cock for my perfection. And when you suck cock tonight, I want you to let him know that you are straight and that I overpowered you and made you suck cock.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : kaylynnbiforced-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 298.28 MB
Duration : 00:08:40

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:kaylynnbiforced-wmvhd.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- You Worship My Young, Tight Gym Ass, Dont You Perv

Description:
Princess Nikki Next
So nice of you to be waiting on me when I come home from the gym. I know how much you love seeing me when I get back from my workout. My little gym outfits drive you wild. Today I worked on my perfect, young tight little ass. And I think you should admit what we both know, my perfect ass owns you. It owns your entire world. My ass rules your weak brain. You cant even take your eyes off of it. Its so perfect and tight. And most of all its so young.
You look forward to coming home and staring at my ass on your screen. It turns you on so much that you wait all day just to gaze upon it. You think about it while youre at work. It looks so amazing in these tight little gym shorts. I dont blame you for liking it. Its so tight and beautifully sculpted. But I know youre already aware of that considering you cant take your eyes off to it. Youre such a perv for hot young ass.
Im sure there are so many things youd love to do to this perfect young ass. Kiss it, rub it, massage it, worship it. It rules your mind. It controls your cock. You owe it so much gratitude for all that it does for you. My young beautiful ass completely controls you. Youre hooked, addicted. You must feel so weak knowing that something so young controls you. It makes you want to cum and turns your brain to mush.
Im feeling nice today so Im going to let you cum for my ass, but only because I know that the more you cum to it, the more you wont be able to stop. Its all you want to do. Stroke it for my ass. And when you cum for it, it will only further addict you to my hot, young ass. So go ahead, cum and let your addiction grow. Youre such easy prey for my ass.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : nikkigymass-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 248.81 MB
Duration : 00:07:14

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nikkigymass-wmvhd.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- Sensual Mindfuck For Sissy Loser Faggots

Description:
Mandy Flores
I cant believe I wasted my time dressing up for a loser fag like you. Ill bet you wish you could borrow my outfit and look as sexy as I do. What a fucking fag you are I cant imagine a man who would allow himself to be such a girly girl. But youre not a real man, youre a total sissy loser and the only way you can get hard is by dressing up like me, right faggot? Ill bet youre watching me right now dressed up as a pretty girl. Worship me because I look amazing. Youll never look as sexy as I do, faggot. Do you wish you had a pussy too? Look how smooth my pussy is as I rub it through my pantyhose. I know you wish your nylons made you look as good as I do.
Im glad you realized that trying to fuck a girl is a waste of time for you, because no girl would want to fuck you anyway. The only fucking you get is from your own hand. So what use does a sissy like you have to offer me? Well thats easy, financial. Youre destined to pay for porn videos. But not just any porn videos, but My videos. Youre going to obey me for the rest of your faggot life. Because you could never be me. But if you pay me, Ill pretend to be into your sissy fantasies. How much do you wanna be me? Well then youll dress like me.
I see your little penis is getting hard now. Am I making you feel good? Maybe I should put you in chastity? Youre my sissy girlfriend arent you? I know youre not a man and you dont date girls since youre a girl yourself. So youre going to be my sissy girl from now on. Do you want to fuck me? Dont hide your little penis, I want to see if it gets hard when I say that? Its not like you have much to hide anyways.
When you get dressed up, what is it that really makes you hard? Do you fantasize about getting fucked like I do? Taking cock in your mouth like a good little girl? Or maybe youll hike up your skirt and bend over to expose your little girly hole. Or maybe you dont want to be with a man at all. Not all sissies are true faggots. But I do think you want me to take you with my dildo. Id never let you fuck me but I would fuck your ass and allow you to worship me and share your secrets with me as long as you pay me because dommes like me are the only outlet you have. And Ill allow a sissy freak like you to stroke your cock because you feel sexy in your sissy clothes. Rub your nylons like I am sissy. So smooth, it feels so good. Dont you feel so pretty?
I want you to poke your girly hole with your finger. I know you like that, my little sissy queer. Go ahead cum to me, your Goddess. Im the only one you can be your true self with. Other girls dont understand you. Just become my sissy loser. Im your Queen and you are my pretty little Princess, Loser You are truly pathetic. Send me a picture, I wanna see how pretty you look.
Model:
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : mandysl-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 370.81 MB
Duration : 00:10:47

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:mandysl-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:mandysl-wmvhd.wmv