Humiliationpov.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- Licking My Heels Idiot While I Scramble Your Stupid Little Brain

Description:
Princess Kaylynn
Now that Ive got on my super sexy black wedges, you need to make sure theyre clean before I go out. So Im going to sit down right here so you can have the honor of licking my shoes. And you better do an amazing fucking job. They better be spotless when you are done. Arent you just so lucky Im allowing you to lick them? Nod your head yes. Its so funny, and pathetic, that you relish this opportunity just to be beneath me licking my fucking shoes.
Lick them loser. You fucking idiot, lick the bottoms. Let me show you how little I think of you. Now I need to you pay special attention to the corset lacing on the backs. Isnt that so fucking sexy? They need to look as sexy as I do so you better fucking lick them. I dont want to see any smudges on the laces. Lick that fucking heel bitch. You do anything I fucking tell you just so you can lick my sexy fucking wedges.
Good boy, now that my heels are ready, you may worship my perfect fucking body. Look at my ass in this tight dress. I know youre fucking drooling over there. Bow to it, worship it. My cute little butt next to my sexy wedges just scrambles your stupid little brain. Im so spoiled, I get everything I fucking want. And all on your fucking tab. As soon as you whip out that fucking wallet, I get fucking everything, and all I need to do is show off my sexy fucking legs.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : footbitch-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 135.87 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:03:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:footbitch-wmvhd.wmv

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Humiliationpov.com- Your Cum Is Your Ego, Now Gobble It Up

Description:
The Mistress B
We both know that this clip isnt about me teasing you, and edging you on how to slowly pull up and down on that cock. This clip isnt about making you crazy by instructing you to circle around that tip and edge and zone out. No. This clip isnt about your orgasm, but its still necessary. This clip is about making you love tasting your own cum.
Stroke for me. Stroke with purpose. Stroke and know that Im not only going to have you gobbling up your own cum, but youre going to be doing it gladly. Youre gonna want to do it. You are going to become my cum eating loser. I tell you to slurp it up and thats what youll do. And youll do it eagerly with a smile on your face. Do you know why I want you to love tasting your own cum? Because I want you to prove to me just how pathetic you really are.
Convincing you will be quite easy. Youre so stupid and easy to manipulate. It wont take much. I figured out your secret, its your cock. Your cock is your conduit to your brain. And when your dick is horny and youre turned on, your mind is so blissfully turned off. Just focus on my words and pump that cock and think about how Im going to make you eat your own cum. Think about how that makes you so vulnerable. Think about how that makes you a cum eating puppet.
Go on loser, cum for me, explode right into your hand. Collect all of your ego right in the palm of your hand. Look at it, look at how disgusting youre going to be for me. Now gobble it up, all in one mouthful. Doesnt that taste good? Thats the taste of humiliation. Now make sure you lick it all off of your fingers.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : ceimb-wmvhd(1).wmv
File Size : 228.72 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:39

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ceimb-wmvhd.wmv
Flyfiles Video:ceimb-wmvhd.wmv