Guys alone - Gays Solo!

I Got Filmed In The Shower

Genres: Solo ,Cut ,Short Hair ,Trimmed
Video language: English

My boyfriend seems to think that every time I have a shower I'm jacking off in there. He thought he was gonna catch me stroking the cum from my balls in this video, but I wasn't even hard! LOL He's such a fucking douche, but I didn't want to waste this moment so I shared it on the site for you to enjoy. I hope you like my floppy cock and tight little butt!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 193.3 MB

Download I Got Filmed In The Shower

CorbinFisher Introducing Diego

Studio: CorbinFisher
Cast: Diego

While we commonly focus on those quintessential college jocks, there are all kinds of hot young college studs with all sorts of passions and interests out there, as Diego will prove! Diego is a sexy, sexually adventurous, tight-bodied, thick-dicked, self-described anime nerd and I do gotta say I've run into to a fair number of sexy anime nerds out there over the years! So while we all love ourselves those football jocks and frat boys, let's not sleep on all the sexy anime nerds, band geeks, theatre kids, and host of other hotties gracing college campuses all over the country at this very moment!

Duration: 15:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 698.0 MB

Download CorbinFisher Introducing Diego

Spencer Locke Solo Session

Release Year: 2020
Genres:

Wenn ein Mann eine feuchte Zunge und einen warmen Mund hat, pulsiert ein Mitglied eines gutaussehenden Mannes vor Vergnügen und ist bereit für eine Art Esel, der Mann steigt auf die Knie und sattelt ihn.

Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 530.0 MB

Download Spencer Locke Solo Session

New Guy Wanking A Big One

Genres: Cum Jerking Off ,Short Hair ,Brown Hair ,On The Sofa

We're so glad to have another hung top to play with! Jack has a big uncut cock that he's pretty proud of, showing it off and swinging it about after telling us about his sexual experiences. Left alone to enjoy himself he certainly does just that, beating his big meat and tugging on his balls, swinging his length around and slapping inches in his hands to get that cum spewing forth!

Duration: 17:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6803kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 881.0 MB

Download New Guy Wanking A Big One

Squaddie Tommy Strokes His Hard One

Genres: Cum Jerking Off ,Foreskin Play ,Huge Load ,Behind The Scenes

What with Tommy being a real "man's man" kind of guy he was more than up for proving how it should be done out in the open air! So Tommy got to be skipper for the day and after a quick chat (including some very horny revelations about what went on in the barracks) he relaxes back to enjoy the sea, sun, and most importantly himself!
No stranger to getting naked in front of guys, he happily pulls out his soft dick from the side of his tiny swimming trunks. It grows surprisingly quickly and within minutes he's moaning and groaning like it's the best wank he's ever had! Slowly easing his foreskin back and forth, he prepares his solid meat for the finale... with one hand on his cock and the other on his tight hole it's just pure ecstasy! And sure enough, rope after rope of hot jizz spunks everywhere, coating the boat, himself, and the deck ;-)

Duration: 20:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3149kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 502.6 MB

Download Squaddie Tommy Strokes His Hard One

Sexy Stroking With New Guy Rob

Genres: Foreskin Play ,Solo ,Cum Jerking Off

Oh yes, Rob was real reluctant and shy once the cameras started to roll, but hey, I used my years of experience to help him relax and overcome his fears. Soon enough, his cock was up and away with the best of them and I was enjoying filming one very hot guy doing what all men do naturally - beating their meat!
So after the initial nerves had subsided, Rob K was keenly jerking away for good old blighty. Fast and slow, he knew how to build up his strokes so that maximum pleasure was transferred from his lovely uncut cock to his brain. Settling back, he totally focused on moving his foreskin back and forth over the head of his dick... and finally released a very, very respectable load :)

Duration: 18:30
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1032kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 156.9 MB

Download Sexy Stroking With New Guy Rob

Big Dick Russian Fedor In the Zone

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Rimming

Owen shows off his bottoming skills by having each top fuck him in a Double Penetration... the action is too hot for Teddy Forest, who cums inside Owen while DPing him with Jordi Massive.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8092kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Big Dick Russian Fedor In the Zone