Guys alone - Gays Solo!

CockyBoys - Tyler Durden Jerks Off

Studio: CockyBoys.com

This hot hunky slab of beef starts off by jerking his hot dick by the pool. After a while he decided to give a bit of a show by turning over and humping the pool chair so we could get a nice view of his perfectly muscled ass. After he's done teasing, he turns back over and keeps on pumping his cock until he explodes. Seriously, check out the geyser of cum this dude shoots out - it's pretty fucking impressive. Check it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3077kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 162.5 MB

Download CockyBoys - Tyler Durden Jerks Off

James Dribbles Precum Throughout His Wank

Genres: In The Bedroom ,Cum Jerking Off ,Nipple Play ,Solo
Video language: English

A strong rugby build and a cheeky character makes newbie James an interesting addition to the site! He's the estate agent that you would dream of having come to give you a valuation on your home... a cheeky London accent, a killer smile... and a set of eyes that you can dream about all day long! And that's before this stocky guy has even taken a shred of clothing off!
So once the short chat is out the way, James stands to pull his rugby body out of his clothes, starting with his shirt, revealing just what a brawny guy he is! He pulls down his jeans and shows us his very hefty and hairy legs - the type you would want wrapped around you ;-) Finally James pulls off his boxer-shorts and hops onto the bed to enjoy himself...
This video should come with a precum alert - James' fat cock just constantly dribbles man-nectar as he jerks away. He starts off laid on his back and works himself hard... then he jumps to his knees and leans back while stroking away. He pauses every now and then to play with his cock and rub the precum into his swollen glans, then he's back to jerking off hard again. It's a great technique and soon enough it makes him shoot a very large load of cum ;-)

Duration: 20:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6949kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download James Dribbles Precum Throughout His Wank

Fox Bay

Release Year: 2022
Studio: enigmaticboys
Genres: Solo, Big Dick, Moaning, Masturbation

Tattooed young Jack Green is the latest entry into the shed and his smooth toned body is the perfect prey for the toys on the shelf! Rock solid and with the kind of balls you could suck on for days, it's soon going to be all about his ass, and after a quick fleshjack fuck to get the ball rolling.

Duration: 18:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9944kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fox Bay

John Henry Solo

Release Year: 2022

My dick was bursting with tension even at the stage of wild suction, but I knew this only the beginning ...Why did we love each other so much ... now I will fuck him in all holes ... and for a long time ..

Duration: 26:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 504.5 MB

Download John Henry Solo

RandyBlue Antonio Galvan

Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Antonio Galvan

Antonio Galvan was my guest. I took him to the park to film his solo. After having seen Chris Rockway, he was still in seventh heaven. He was able to walk, which surprised me. Antonio looked so elegant in his dress. He is elegant and regal. He then takes off his shirt and smiles at the camera. He is eager to show the world how gentleman can get dirty and mean. After climbing trees and working up a sweat I bring Antonio back to my studio, where he strips down. He takes off his underwear to get his hard dick out and begins to stroke it. He then walks to the ottoman to ask if he would like to play with his hole. Um, yes. He bends down doggie-style and sticks one finger in, before pumping it out of his sex. He was not satisfied. Then he inserts two fingers into the hole. He then lies on his back, putting his fingers further into the hole. Every thrust inward sent more blood into his throbbing cock. He stood up and began to beat his meat furiously. He wanted to burst so badly that he finally shot his wad all across the floor and the cameraman. He was exhausted and exhilarated when he fell to the couch. I will have to give this boy another scene as soon possible.

Duration: 20:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3345kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 528.6 MB

Download RandyBlue Antonio Galvan

GayHoopla Austin Anderson The Ripped Gym Stud

Think you can handle a ball of energy? Welcome Austin Anderson, our latest new talent who is shred machine. This guy works out to staying fit and toned for all of us to slobber over. I'm even asked him to do my laundry on his wash board abs. Wait until you see Austin hump the pillow, he is a plowing baboon. Watch this hot piece of ass jerk off, really a crowd pleaser.

Duration: 28:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2126kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 478.0 MB

Download GayHoopla Austin Anderson The Ripped Gym Stud

BoyFriendShare Zacharry Star - Inked Zacary Starr Jerks Out A Load

Inked Zacharry Star Jerks Out A Load. Zacharry Star is in the kitchen when he decides to put on a show, setting up his laptop and playing with the bulge in his pants. But what he reveals is a really juicy and meaty pink uncut cock, with a great hood of foreskin ready to be jerked to a hot load! He cups his heavy balls as he wanks his big dick, giving us plenty of close up action!

Duration: 7:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5591kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 324.1 MB

Download BoyFriendShare Zacharry Star - Inked Zacary Starr Jerks Out A Load