Guys alone - Gays Solo!

Oiled Up & Ready To Blow His Wad!

Genres: In The Bedroom ,Cum Jerking Off ,Lube Play ,Massage
Video language: English

I received such great feedback from Alex S' first duo shoot with the lovely Jake that I just knew I had to get him back for another. However, things didn't go according to plan and so there was Alex S, on my bed with a raging hard-on. Well, I thought I might as well make the most of it and film him in a solo shoot ;-)
So out came the baby oil and Alex S soon smothered himself from head to toe in the slippery substance, massaging his muscles and cock sensuously. His body, glistening in the light sure looked hot and my assistant was, at times, breathing more heavily than the star on the bed!
Working himself slowly towards climax, Alex S was soon begging me to let him cum, and considering the time he had been waiting for it I gave him the nod. You can tell this was a very intense moment for him and Alex S fans are sure going to enjoy this one :)

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:48
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1350kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 203.4 MB

Download Oiled Up & Ready To Blow His Wad!

Twinky Ash Stokes His Uncut One

Time for another fresh newbie for you guys and this week it's the stunning young Ash who gets naked for our cameras! He's 18 years old and has just started his University degree in Manchester so he really is a fresher in every sense :) Ash is a very handsome looking guy with kissable lips, deep brown "puppy dog" eyes and a personality that cheeky 18 years old should have! Yep, this fella is fun :)
I collected Ash from the station and he was chatting away like we had known each other for years, there wasn't a hint of nerves (or if there were they weren't showing!). Back in the studio I started taking a few pictures and he couldn't help but get hard - even before he was supposed to! I think Ash was quite enjoying the whole experience... which is the whole aim of the game of course :)
Once the pics were taken we left him and his thick uncut 7 inches to it. He lays back on the bed and gets hard in super quick time, then he pretty much freestyles it around the bed. Up on his knees, off the bed, wanking it hard and then slow, then slowly working his foreskin back and forth while lubing himself up with spit - it's all go with Ash! Laying back on the bed he ramps up the pace and shoots one very hot load all up himself!

Duration: 18:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8311kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Twinky Ash Stokes His Uncut One

Caleb Gets A Hot Load Out

Genres: Short Hair ,Self Facial ,Cum Eating ,Cum Jerking Off

Caleb pleasures his cock every day, so he knows how to make his dick respond to every sliding stroke. His boner is up quickly, his foreskin sliding back from his swollen helmet and the precum oozing out to lubricate his efforts. As if seeing the boy stroking himself off isn't hot enough, the cum eating finish will have you all splooging out a load too!

Duration: 14:30
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1427kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 165.6 MB

Download Caleb Gets A Hot Load Out

Straight Owen Loves Turning Guys On

Genres: Cum Jerking Off ,Foot Fetish ,Solo

The film begins with Owen having a short chat about life, love, and his fiancé before he's left to enjoy himself. Owen has no problem getting his kit off in front of other guys and his cheeky glances and little comments make me think that he was secretly enjoying the attention he was getting. I'm certain that deep down he was getting off, knowing that you guys at home are jerking one out just for him!
Owen wastes no time in getting his thick uncut rod to full mast and kneels up on the couch to give his cock a slow, sensual workout! I don't know if he was trying to tease all you at home with his cock or just the camera, but man, he sure knows how to raise the heat ;-) With his cock now rock solid, he lays back, closes his eyes and begins to really jerk it out. Balls cupped, toes curling, and heavy breathing all signal that this hunky fella is about to explode... and sure enough Owen's soon spurting a big, thick, creamy mess all over himself :)

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3180kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 503.2 MB

Download Straight Owen Loves Turning Guys On

Inexperienced Ryan Wanks

Genres: Big Dick ,In The Bedroom ,Solo ,Trimmed

Ryan hasn't been particularly daring in his sexual encounters and has had few partners too, but we know a lot of the other guys are going to relish the chance to experience the 8 inch cock of this versatile top and perhaps teach him a few horny things too. He's a nice guy, easily aroused and ready to stroke out a cum load for his debut. Any ideas about who he should be paired up with first'

Duration: 22:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6814kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Inexperienced Ryan Wanks

New Guy Wanking A Big One

Genres: Uncut ,Masturbation ,Young Men ,Brown Hair

We're so glad to have another hung top to play with! Jack has a big uncut cock that he's pretty proud of, showing it off and swinging it about after telling us about his sexual experiences. Left alone to enjoy himself he certainly does just that, beating his big meat and tugging on his balls, swinging his length around and slapping inches in his hands to get that cum spewing forth!

Duration: 17:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6803kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 881.0 MB

Download New Guy Wanking A Big One

Hairy Stud Gav Loves To Impress

Genres: On The Sofa ,Foot Fetish ,Cum Jerking Off

You know me, I love all types of guys and when Gav applied to feature his sexy, masculine pics grabbed my attention big time! The best word I can use to describe this superbly gruff man is organic - and it's no wonder really when my second choice would be orgasmic ;-) Gav's a real man who leaves hair where there should be hair, has the most gorgeous deep blue eyes and a nice thick, super solid cock that's worthy of damned good suck!
Mind you, Gav's naked torso is also begging for attention; the trails of thick dark hair only lead to one place... and that place is Heaven for all you fine people at home who love the natural look! Anyway, Gav wasn't at all nervous during this shoot but he was a little shy, what with this being his first time in front of cameras. But be aware, beneath his coy exterior is a proper man's man! He works in a straight pub and pulls pints for the locals... and he also lifts barrels of beer for breakfast!
Now, as it turns out Gav 's quite the performer. Sure, he get's right in to the groove of giving his fat cock a good workout but he doesn't forget about all of you at home either! There are points where he plays up to the camera, especially when he's grabbing his rock solid cock and flicking it about just inches away from the lens! He really was out to please... and please he did!!! In fact I think Gav secretly got off on being filmed because even after he shot his gooey load on to that lovely hair that covered his stomach his cock continued to stand upright :)

Duration: 20:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6532kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 987.4 MB

Download Hairy Stud Gav Loves To Impress

Caleb

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Solo, Interview, Masturbaion, Cumshot, Muscle

We're taking you back in time to get reacquainted with a recruit from the past. Caleb's a sexy 5'8', 150 lbs. little god who is sure to get your juices flowing. When I met Caleb he was in the National Guard, back in the very early days of the Iraq war.
Caleb's very into his jerk off session, talking to you, asking if you'd like to be there with him. At one point he starts playing with his ass and says, 'You like my ass? No one's ever touched it but me.' You're in for one hot ride with Caleb as he takes you on an exploration of his hot, cut, tight and toned little muscled bod and perfect ass, right up to his explosive cumshot. Then Caleb takes us to the shower where he continues his banter as he teases us and gets us all lathered up right along with him.

Duration: 22:36
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 215.1 MB

Download Caleb