Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21/03/2022
Tommy Colourful Secretary with tan glossy legwear
Tommy

115 Photos
I think anyone looking for a secretary would be pleased to see Tommy turn up to the office wearing this colourful blouse/skirt combination with tan glossy legwear, and especially realising she is happy to striptease to provide an unfettered view of her tights/pantyhose ... and much more besides!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
22/03/2022
Louisa Lu Secretary in grey glossy legwear - VoP
Louisa Lu

5 min of video
VoP video from shoot with Louisa Lu dressed in her secretary outfit with smart grey jacket, pink shirt/blouse (sans bra), black skirt (sans panties), grey sheer glossy tights/pantyhose, and black high-heeled shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a very business-like tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23/03/2022
MLS Floral chiffon top with black glossy legwear - VID
Monika Lara Smith

8 min of video
UHD/4K video from shoot with Monika Lara Smith wearing a floral chiffon style top (sans bra), cream/beige skirt, black glossy legwear (sans panties), and beige high-heeled shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a fun tease to implied nude with all the trademark attributes that this lovely lady always brings with her!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
24/03/2022
Sophie B in LBD little black dress with black tights
Sophie B

101 Photos
Sophie knows how versatile a little black dress (LBD) is especially when she is able to tease and treat everyone to show off what lies beneath - especially her glorious glossy legwear!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25/03/2022
Amy and Siobhan get very playful in their glossy legwear - VR
Amy Green , Siobhan Graves

7 min of video
Amy and Siobhan just love getting together so they can show off their glossy legwear in a playful way and slowly strip tease for you as you are about to discover!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
26/03/2022
Jen Loveheart Secretary with black glossy legwear
Jen Loveheart

102 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Jen Loveheart wearing an executive secretarial outfit comprising; jacket, dress, lacey bra, black glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties), and red high-heeled shoes that are removed to show off her toes feet, in a seductive tease to topless for all you legwear connoisseurs.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27/03/2022
Suzi in casual top with tan glossy legwear - BTS
Suzi Star

5 min of video
Behind-the-scenes video footage from shoot with Suzi dressed in tie up casual top (sans bra), black skirt, high heeled shoes and tan glossy pantyhose/tights, where it is obvious she is delighted to be able to show off her outfit before she proceeds to strip tease from it so you can get to view her legwear in close up detail - with added treats along the way!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
28/03/2022
Louise and Lauren Louise vie for your attention
Lauren Louise , Louise

102 Photos
Louise & Lauren Louise team up in this duo shoot to provide an extraordinary visual extravaganza and feast for the eyes of all glossy tights/pantyhose connoisseurs - but where do you look first?

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29/03/2022
Kay Yellow top with tan glossy legwear - VoP
Kay

4 min of video
Va-va-voom VoP video from shoot with Kay wearing a yellow top (sans bra), green skirt, tan glossy sheer tights/pantyhose, and high-heeled shoes that are removed to show toes/feet in a seductive tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
30/03/2022
Siobhan Pink robe & negligee with tan glossy legwear - VID
Siobhan Graves

8 min of video
UHD/4K Video from shoot with Siobhan wearing a pink silk/satin dressing gown/robe, pink negligee (sans bra), strappy high-heeled shoes that stay on throughout, lacey briefs/panties, and tan glossy tights/pantyhose that she is more than happy to present for close up inspection, in a sumptuous tease to topless.

Status
Not open for further replies.