Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

Lance Charger, Sean Harding

He was up and banging the entire weight of his ass down onto my cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 494.3 MB

Download Lance Charger, Sean Harding

Dirty Scout Vol 271

Studio: Dirty Scout

This young man was a bit unusual. His appearance was very extravagant, at least for a of three. The whole family lived in a nice town east of Prague. Despite his look, the guy enjoyed family life a lot. Only problem was his job. It was exhausting, especially the night shifts. Thats why he came to me looking for something more family friendly. That wasnt a problem, I hired him as a warehouse worker. Too bad that Christmas was around the corner and he spent everything on presents. I decided to help him. Mainly because I was getting horny. For a family man, he dropped his clothes pretty fast and wasnt against doing more naughty stuff. He admitted trying anal with his girlfriend, now was the time to try how she felt. Just with a much bigger cock. To my surprise, he loved it.

Duration: 31:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4124kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 983.9 MB

Download Dirty Scout Vol 271

The Prince and the Fag

Check out these hot studs as they suck and fuck one another. Watch as they experience each other's bodies and discover the pleasures of fucking a tight manhole!

Duration: 21:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Prince and the Fag

DzFucke excute le Fantasmen de Madness (Nathan Madness)

The view of this man on all fours, jockstrap-accentuated ass arched up, and sucking my cock like.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3896kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 459.3 MB

Download DzFucke excute le Fantasmen de Madness (Nathan Madness)

Never enough

Release Year: 2024
Studio: HotHouse
Cast: Quin Quire, Sumner Blayne

After putting on a record to set the mood, muscle jock Sumner Blayne makes his move on pal Quin Quire. This afternoon delight between the two fuck buddies starts with Sumner sucking and rimming his friend before using his bareback cock to fill Quin's hole. Eager to swap positions and flip-fuck the day away, Quin reciprocates by swallowing down Sumner's big dick and using his own hard rod to fill up the hottie's thick cakes.

Duration: 26:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2421kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 516.0 MB

Download Never enough

Kayden Gray - Ep. 69

台湾で初共演の濕濕とレスリングスーツの上から、オイルを垂らしヌルヌル変態生セックス
レスリングスーツの上からでもわかる太デカマラ。
さらに、バリタチ! 昇天寸前です

Duration: 21:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 961.6 MB

Download Kayden Gray - Ep. 69

OnlyFans - Afternoon 3 Way - Big C and Ray Diesel tag Jesse Stone Part 2

With passions overflowing, imagine the possibilities! Spirited, fun-loving and sexually charged the boys go with the flow and let loose!

Duration: 30:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5788kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download OnlyFans - Afternoon 3 Way - Big C and Ray Diesel tag Jesse Stone Part 2

RawFuckClub Kaked Up Kumdump

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Dom Llamas, Krayzee Kakes

This kollab is kraaaaaaazy hot! Pumped up muscle stud Dom Llamas has his way with the kaked-up bubble butt of power bottom Krayzee Kakes. And let's just say there wasn't a crumb left of these particular Kakes after Dom is through destroying them. Bob Appetit!

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2352kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 436.3 MB

Download RawFuckClub Kaked Up Kumdump

Crunchboy Romantik Used Raw by Lorenzo

Studio: Crunchboy

Crunchboy present hot video scene update where Romantik Used Raw by Lorenzo. Enjoy !!

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 538.7 MB

Download Crunchboy Romantik Used Raw by Lorenzo

Thatguyfromwalesufollow - Ep. 6

クラブに遊びに来ていた集団が隣の客をトイレでナンパして、フロアの陰で発展へ!
隣の客にバレないように囲みながら3人のしゃぶらせ、最後は堂々とナマで廻されるが最後には.

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 653.9 MB

Download Thatguyfromwalesufollow - Ep. 6

Primoignacio - Ep. 6

マッチョスパイダーマンが犯される!!
スーツの中にはバキバキの腹筋と肉棒。
アナルも感じるヒーローは挿入されても勃起したまま!

Duration: 21:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 935.8 MB

Download Primoignacio - Ep. 6

Czech Hunter Vol 602

Studio: Czech Hunter

I was searching online for interesting places where to hunt and this park looked like an ideal spot. Too bad I didnt realize that in winter there wont be that many people around. Still, I was able to find this dude waiting for a friend. He looked very cute and was fun to talk to. My offers made him a bit embarrassed but didnt scare him away. He showed me his sexy cock right in the park and then invited me to his one-room flat. Once he took his clothes off, I couldnt restrain myself anymore. Actually, the guy didnt mind taking care of my boner at all. Too bad he didnt like the taste of my cum. I was quite worried about his tiny ass. I tried to be really gentle this time. Dont worry, he got fucked hard in the end. Money always works wonders.

Duration: 28:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2294kbps
Audio: 194kbps

File size: 523.5 MB

Download Czech Hunter Vol 602

Changing Room Diaries part 3

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Facial
Video language: English

Johnny Donovan admires Malik so much as the top does a handstand, he just has to go rub his face against Malik's bulge!

Duration: 43:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6100kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Changing Room Diaries part 3

Dean Brody and Jay Brix

Studio: Rawfuckclub

You can cut the sexual tension with a knife in this scene! Sexy, big-dicked stud Dean Brody man-handles Jay Brix, who takes a cock in his mouth like a pro before showing us how to power bottom and milk the cum right out of Deans throbbing dick.

Duration: 18:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2346kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 337.9 MB

Download Dean Brody and Jay Brix

ChaosMen Archie Paige & Ray Boogie

Studio: ChaosMen

Archie Paige and Ray Boogie take turns sucking and fucking each other raw.

Duration: 23:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5218kbps

File size: 939.2 MB

Download ChaosMen Archie Paige & Ray Boogie

Ethan O'Pry & Jerome Exupery

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation

Back in the studio, Brogan quickly gets to his knees, as Daniel instructs him, "Open your mouth." Brogan expertly sucks Daniel's dick and his balls, and Daniel's tongue exploring the bottom's hole soon has Brogan begging for the top's cock! Daniel fucks the bottom doggystyle, then sits on Brogan's face and feeds him his dick.

Duration: 23:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5870kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ethan O'Pry & Jerome Exupery

Sean Gets Schooled with Travis 1080p

Cast: Sean, Travis
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

When the new freshmen need advice on something like overcoming the gag reflex, it's nice to know they can rely on vets like Travis. Sean has been trying hard to learn how to deepthroat and Travis shows him on a banana. But Sean suggests practicing in person. And that is way more fun! Sean and Travis make out. Their hands scramble to get each other's clothes off while still kissing. Sean gets Travis' jeans off, but can't stop kissing his neck and lips. But Travis is still in charge! He smacks Sean's ass and Sean gets Travis' thick dick in his mouth and practices his deepthroat technique! Travis is loving the blowjob - but sits up so he can wrap his lips around Sean's juicy cock! After all, you have to keep practicing to stay in top form. He sucks Sean long and hard, showing him how it's done! Travis strokes their cocks together, then moves into a 69 position. Sean doesn't seem to be having any gag reflex problems from this angle! And of course, neither is Travis - who also knows spit is a great lube for cocksucking! Travis rolls Sean onto his side and slides his big dick into his hole. Travis strokes Sean's cock as he stuffs his hole faster and harder. Travis has to stop for a minute, since it's feeling too good! Sean climbs on top of Travis and sits on his cock. Travis drills up into Sean, whose stiff cock bounces up and down as he gets fucked. Sean gets on his back and Travis fucks him in the missionary position.

Duration: 17:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5561kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 752.7 MB

Download Sean Gets Schooled with Travis 1080p

Home Gym Lovers Sc. 1

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Facial

Calum Dean's home gym is a bit of a boy-magnet - and it's the equipment between his legs that's getting the keenest attention, as you'll quickly discover when young Nick Fox arrives for a workout in this terrific set-piece.

Duration: 26:44
Video: 1920x1012, AVC (H.264), 5375kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Home Gym Lovers Sc. 1

Jaguar Fucks Marco Sessions

Studio: Tim Tales

Jaguar, a young man with a huge cock fucks Marco Sessions bareback in a cellar in the Barcelona underground. Slow and sensual fuck movements, Jaguar using the full gigantic size of his cock to please his partner. In and out, in and out until he cums right into Marcos wide open mouth.

Duration: 27:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2567kbps
Audio: 205kbps

File size: 550.1 MB

Download Jaguar Fucks Marco Sessions

Quinton and Kane

Studio: Amateurs Do It

First timer on the camera 28 year-old auburn-haired Sydneysider Quinton pashing Kandy Kane before giving up his arse.

Duration: 37:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Quinton and Kane