Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

Mark Manson - Mark

Release Year: 2005
Cast: TT ,Mark Manson
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Video language: English

These two hot studs stopped by and we quickly put them to use. They were really into each other and wow what a show thye put on. Mark could not get enough of tt's cock and tt could not get enough of mark's mouth and ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 550.5 MB

Download Mark Manson - Mark

DirtyTony Armond Rizzo's Wet and Raw Dp

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DirtyTony
Cast: Armond Rizzo, Max Cameron, Cam Christou
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos

Then his other buddy gets his turn as Armond straddles him and slides down his thick raw tool, taking it balls deep, stretching his tight hole. He grabs both cheeks and starts bouncing Amrond's hungry hole while Armond throats down on his other buddy.

Duration: 27:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1889kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 822.4 MB

Download DirtyTony Armond Rizzo's Wet and Raw Dp

Manny Pack part 5

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Facial

They quickly divest themselves of tee shirts and Viktor starts to open Tomas' jeans. He kisses him more too. Tomas jeans are pushed down and Viktor takes hold of the exposed cock and starts to wank it. Then he takes it into his mouth and begins to suck.

Duration: 1:00:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2413kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Manny Pack part 5

Bryan Cole ,Scott DeMarco

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Bryan Cole ,Scott DeMarco

Bryan and scott are back home from their workout at the gym and scott is impressed with how much time and effort bryan is putting into getting himself in better shape now that he is in his 30's than when he was in his 20's. Bryan flexes for him and while caressing his bicep, scott is totally turned on. Scott begins to feel every sculpted muscle bryan has to offer and eventually it leads into them kissing and scott pulls out bryan's cock and starts sucking it long and deep. Scott can feel the piercing inside his mouth as his tongue wraps around bryans throbbing cock. Bryan then sucks scott which turns into a nice 69. Scott bends bryan over to reveal his sexy bubble butt and he spreads his ass open and begins to rim and finger bryan's beautiful ass getting it ready to be fucked. Scott fucks bryan deep and hard, just the way bryan likes it. Bryan can barely contain his moans as the pleasure is almost too intense for him. Once bryan is on his back, he does not hold back long and shoots a nice load of cum all over himself and then scott shoots his load all over bryan's cock and balls. Enjoy!

Duration: 27:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6642kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bryan Cole ,Scott DeMarco

Carioca Creampie (Duque Vix, Kadu Castro

Cast: Duque Vix, Kadu Castro
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Rimming, Fingering, Interracial, Black, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut

Pale, chiseled Carioca Duque Vix and mahogany brown, megahung Kadu Castro get right to the action, devouring each other's faces as they kiss like horny Latin maniacs. Mouths wide open they suck at each other's tongues with eyes closed, dreaming of the merciless raw fuck waiting for his ass, and just a few minutes away.
Duque drops to his knees to slurp on that chocolate-colored love muscle popping straight out of Kadu's white undies. Perched on hands and knees, Duque spreads his legs so we can tell how bad he needs his hole reamed and creamed. When Kadu guides his mouth all the way onto his thick uncut manrammer, Duque struggles not to gag, then flashes a gleaming smile when he gets it all down.
Kadu reaches between Duque's legs and milks his hanging cock and pendulous nuts like an udder. When he reaches four fingers into his buddy's cockstarved ass, Duque gasps a bit with excitement. But that's just the first course. Kadu slides his huge ass-splitter in to the hilt, and Duque spreads a little wider to keep his ass open to all Kadu can dish out. Bracing with one hand on the mattress, Kadu drills his dick in to the fuzzy pubes. He rolls Duque onto his back, legs spread into a perfect 180. Duque wants cock, and wants it deep, thick and spurting. He wraps his ankles tight around Kadu's lean hips and his jaw drops in amazement and pure satisfaction. He nibbles his lip as Kadu gets closer to shooting his hot creamy wad. His face turns serious as his nuts pull up tight into firing position. Rocketing a massive load into Duque, he pulls out just in time to witness his buddy's hole churning his sperm back out in a molten stream that coats his crack and thighs. Duque's smile widens with a bottom's ultimate sense of pride. He's pumped full of cum and loving every squirt.

Duration: 32:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 966.1 MB

Download Carioca Creampie (Duque Vix, Kadu Castro

The Confession (Luiggi Fucks Johny)

Studio: My First Daddy

Luiggi Helping a friends Grand. One of Luigis old friends brings his grand to the one and only Luiggi for some private tutoring.

Duration: 34:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 678.7 MB

Download The Confession (Luiggi Fucks Johny)

Debt Dandy Vol. 57

Studio: Debt Dandy

This was the first time I went for an appointment with a young troubled guy, who lived in the house. Or lets say, he used to. He was already a few days before being evicted. No furniture inside was a clear fact that he has lost everything and has to take desperate measures. Even in this precarious situation he kept smiling and still being nice. After we summed up his debts, I made him a offer. At first he declined, and very strictly. Even after few minutes of conversation he didnt say "yes". In my desperation, I lost my nerves, higher the tone of my voice and was just about to leave. I couldnt do it better. He got scared that his last chance is disappearing. So he took it and in a few moments he was bare naked making me more and more horny.

Duration: 35:38
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1133kbps

File size: 329.3 MB

Download Debt Dandy Vol. 57

Dato Foland & Bastian Karim

Cast: Dato Foland, Bastian Kari
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut

Bastian's debut at Onlifance with Dato Foland. Bastian Karim: "My Onlyfans debut with this sexy man @datofoland" Sincere sex, with genuine sympathy and pleasure from partners. I think Foland is on the verge of becoming a professional director himself. Ability to control just one camera and at the same time be a participant in the scene yourself. All of his previous work on the Onefans platform makes me think that he has all the data to have a website like TimTales. The highlight is that as a filming director, he can be both an excellent top and bottom.

Duration: 30:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Dato Foland & Bastian Karim

Thatguyfromwalesufollow - Ep. 42

台湾でエロマッサージをやっている小龍 と初共演 ローションで全身ヌルヌルにされ、強制挿入! マッサージもセックスの腕前も圧巻です

Duration: 10:44
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps

File size: 473.8 MB

Download Thatguyfromwalesufollow - Ep. 42

Anderson Lovell ,Evan Parker - Anderson's Wet Dream

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Anderson Lovell ,Evan Parker

Anderson lovell is off to dreamland where he meets fantasy boy evan parker. The two dream boys passionately kiss, leading to juicy dick sucking all the while watch anderson's sleeping naked body grind his hard, dripping cock into the bed begging to get fucked in his sleep. Watch dreamy young stud evan pound the perfectly smooth ass of his beautiful horny sleeping boy.

Duration: 16:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 607.4 MB

Download Anderson Lovell ,Evan Parker - Anderson's Wet Dream

A very lewd tantric massage

Release Year: 2024
Studio: RidleyDovarez
Cast: Simon SHY & Ugo V

A young client (Simon Shy) calls on the expert services of a masseur (Ugo V). Before long, the work of applying pressure to points of tension gives way to a more "erogenous" practice! Longing kisses, saliva sucking and tantric, lustful penetration! Now that's the kind of massage we want!

Duration: 41:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4591kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download A very lewd tantric massage

Chapter part 1 Sports and Ass Play

Release Year: 2018
Studio: FamilyDick
Cast: Bishop Angus, Barron Angus, Dublin Grey

When this horny men sees his step boy and the boy's friend messing around in the living room, he can't help but watch on, getting off on seeing the two young studs get physical with each other. It's not until he spots the friend's jockstrap that he steps in, eager to see more of what their guest has to offer. Stripping off his track shorts, the and boy check out the boy's enormous package, leading them both to take turns sucking his thick meat before presenting their holes for a deep, raw dicking!

Duration: 32:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7825kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Chapter part 1 Sports and Ass Play

Thatguyfromwalesufollow - Ep. 35

で有名なゴリラとともくんと初共演!ともくんの雄っぱいを堪能できるようオイルを垂らして、いっぱいモミモミしてます。ケツが感じているともくんを堪能ください!!

Duration: 11:45
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps

File size: 519.0 MB

Download Thatguyfromwalesufollow - Ep. 35

Thatguyfromwalesufollow - Ep. 15

スワッピングしない複数撮影。
フェラされているのも、ナマでガン掘られているのもお互いに見せ合い、気持ちよすぎて我慢できずウケ同士がキス
最後は、2人に顔射したまま...。最後まで必見です

Duration: 13:50
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps

File size: 610.5 MB

Download Thatguyfromwalesufollow - Ep. 15

Gay - Do Me , Sc.3 Hd

He claims to have come to the office to inspect the electricity sockets; but given the fact that he's wearing a sleeveless vest and gives only a half-hearted check of the equipment in the office, you'd be forgiven for making the assumption that Joshua Levy's intentions are somewhat more carnal than he'd have you believe. Especially when he decides to put on an almost sickly display of charm towards Martin Rivers, complementing the fellow on his hair and giving suggestive looks. Suffice it to say that the young office worker soon finds himself to be little more than putty in Levy's hands; as the horny electrician quickly demonstrates that it's inspections of a very different kind that warrants his attendance.

Duration: 20:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps

File size: 599.5 MB

Download Gay - Do Me , Sc.3 Hd

Casting For Man Ass At The Mall

Studio: Big Daddy - Bareback Casting

In this weeks Bareback Casting Im at the mall and Im trying to scout some talent and man was it a tough day for me everybody was being rude to me until this hot blondie came by and he seemed ratehr young but he was of age so I gave him Business card and next thing you know he is giving me call and coming to my home to try out the casting. This guy was very pretty blonde good body band he took direction really so I directed him into sucking my dick and well the rest is history! This shoot was reallly fun and I really liked this talent. I hope you all enjoy this update.

Duration: 29:31
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 969kbps
Audio: 68kbps

File size: 226.2 MB

Download Casting For Man Ass At The Mall

Emmerdeur num (Mateo Lamour, Jess Royan)

Was his first love was one of the most intense views Ive ever had in my life.

Duration: 15:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3913kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 442.5 MB

Download Emmerdeur num (Mateo Lamour, Jess Royan)

Sage & Vander RAW

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Sage & Vander
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Anal/Oral Sex, Rimming, Latinos, Cumshots, Masturbation

Sage was actually very excited to return and do more. I kept getting the feeling he might be more into guys then he let on, but never could get him toe out and say it. Mostly I think he doesn't like where he is living, really loved Austin, and was also eager to make some money. But there a few moments where I was thinking he might really be into it. After watching this video, you will see he wasn't quite there. He does seem to like to have his body worshiped, and having his cock sucked. The first 15 minutes of this video fly by. Vander is loving having some armpits to lick. But the fucking was a challenge. He tends to fuck like jack-hammer, which while is a nice change, it does make it hard for us to get in there and see what is happening. He was struggling to stay hard. The actual fucking a dude part threw him. A couple times he is pushing rope. We finally stopped for an hour. He was cold and took a hot shower and we picked up where we left off. He cleared his head and focused, and you can really tell the difference midway through the fucking portion of this video. Vander as usual, is a joy to work with and actually stops a couple times to suck his cock back to life. Sage does actually fuck the cum out of him, leaving Vander quite happy. Sage has such a domineering "Suck my cock and eat my load" vibe about him, that we opted for a facial. After all the work it took to get him in the zone to fuck, he literally shoots his load in under a minute. We when setup to shoot that part, we all thought we were in for a long haul for the ramp-up, but I do believe making Vander eat his load put him over the top super fast. Vander tongues and then swallows the entire load.

Duration: 27:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 628.1 MB

Download Sage & Vander RAW

LatinLeche Numero 59

When I find a stud I like, I love to bring them back for more! Today, I spoiled this tattooed punk by letting him stay at a beautiful house I rented for the weekend. I left him some cash under a pillow on the couch outside, and that was more than enough to convince him to have some gay fun. I introduced him to Mati, a muscular boy who was just his type, and the the two couldn't take their eyes off each other! They started making out and fondling each other right away, and soon they were showing off their chiseled bodies, jerking their uncut cocks on the couch. This tatted stud sucks a huge cock before he takes it up the ass, going on a hole-filling joy ride before blowing a huge load of leche all over himself!

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1912x1080, AVC (H.264), 5282kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download LatinLeche Numero 59

Drew Taylor ,Chris Riverz - Drew Takes

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Drew Taylor ,Chris Riverz

Newbie gay twink model drew taylor takes chris riverz thick cock in the second hardcore gay scene of cherry poppin' twinks.

Duration: 17:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2438kbps

File size: 335.6 MB

Download Drew Taylor ,Chris Riverz - Drew Takes