Gentle sex of Guys ( gays twinks )

Rocco Steele And Gaston Croupier

Studio: Fuckermate

Fuckermate knew all about Rocco Steele and that he has one of the biggest dicks in the gay world this meant that we needed a power bottom to take this huge raw top. The sexy Gastіn was the perfect match. Rocco and Gastіn had an intense and horny raw session. The chemistry and connection between these hot naughty mates was evident in the face of Gastіn as he took every inch of Roccos hard raw cock. This hot raw encounter cannot be missed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 763.9 MB

Download Rocco Steele And Gaston Croupier

OnlyFans - Jesse Stone

This medley of lip-smacking twink dick diving is one party that you can't afford to miss!

Duration: 30:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5819kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download OnlyFans - Jesse Stone

Suck Me In My Suv

Studio: Ericvideos

DJ was getting blown in his 4x4 when Antonio Biaggi parked right next to them, checking them out first then joining in. The trio turned orgy and Ali got his ass filled.

Duration: 24:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2190kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 404.8 MB

Download Suck Me In My Suv

A big raw cock for a hung bareback bottom

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Evan Ryker, Jay McDally
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Kissing, Muscles, Deep Throat, Facial, Cumshots, Skinny, Shaved, Smooth, Twinks, Uncut
Video language: English

Gorgeous athletic boy Evan Ryker is too tempting for a horny twink like Jay McDally to resist, specially when he finds his handsome roommate snoozing in the bedroom in nothing but his sexy little underwear. In a risky move he helps himself to the long uncut schlong in the boy's briefs, groping the growing length and revealing his incredible uncut tool for sucking, waking his friend with a delicious blow job. There isn't a boy alive who could resist such pleasure, so when Evan stirs to find his friend servicing his engorged fuckmeat he's soon making out with his sexually aggressive buddy, getting the boy's big dick out of his jeans and gobbling on his incredible cock in return. And what an amazing length of thick dick it is too, irresistible for any horny young man. The boys are perfectly matched in both horniness and endowment while they suck and slurp, tasting each other's immense dicks and rubbing their uncut lengths together until Jay is almost begging for that dick up inside him. Evan takes aim at the snug little pucker, pushing his big cock past his friend's tight entrance, filling him with warm inches and ramming him rhythmically. Jay loves the feel of it jabbing deep while he's on his belly, but once he's riding that long naked cock with his own thick shaft swinging around his cum load isn't far away. After seeing his friend blowing his wad and making a sticky mess with the contents of his balls Evan is ready to deliver his own messy offering, splashing ropes of thick white goo right into his lucky friend's face.

Duration: 22:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5805kbps
Audio: 56kbps

File size: 947.7 MB

Download A big raw cock for a hung bareback bottom

Members Exclusive - Cameron Foster, Roman Heart

Studio: Falcon Studios

The sexy blond Cameron Foster is lying back on the floor and the sexy Roman Heart is sucking away on his hot cock. Roman cant get enough of Camerons meat, and he loves sucking cock so much that he slurps and gulps repeatedly on Camerons swollen tool. Enjoying the talents of Romans hungry mouth, Cameron moans with appreciation. Really getting into Camerons tool has Roman rock hard and in need of servicing. He moves up to push up position and starts to fuck Camerons mouth. Cameron takes it like a champ and flips over so Roman can get on his knees to control the mouth action, swallowing every inch of Romans cock, spitting on it and jerking it at the same time, then licking the head and shaft repeatedly, until Roman finishes the work by jerking out a juicy load. Cameron is in need of release after the hot blow job and he beats his meat until it gushes a milky load.

Duration: 13:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6624kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 651.8 MB

Download Members Exclusive - Cameron Foster, Roman Heart

Serial public masturbator

Release Year: 2022
Studio: youngperps
Cast: Christian Ryder, Myott Hunter

Security officer Christian brings serial public masturbator Myott to the backroom after catching him in the act. Myott just says that he was too horny and couldn't help himself. When Christian leaves, taking his ID to process it, Myott starts masturbating again, so when he comes back he catches him again! This time Myott notices that Christian has a boner, so he exposes his asshole, inviting him to fuck him!

Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2656kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 694.2 MB

Download Serial public masturbator

Staying With Cruising Tape 1 - MR Scott & His Boy Hunter Scott

Studio: GayCest

Things haven't exactly been easy since my wife caught me having sex with another man a few years ago and kicked me out. The worst part of it was having to leave my Hunter behind. He's my whole world. He had a nice house, his school, and friends, though, while I was moving into a small apartment in another town to come out and start my life over.

Duration: 31:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7891kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Staying With Cruising Tape 1 - MR Scott & His Boy Hunter Scott

Masqulin Locker Room Confession

Studio: Masqulin
Cast: Benjamin King, Tony D'Angelo

After practice, Benjamin King retires to the locker room, where he is joined by football star Tony D'Angelo, fresh out of the showers. Tony isn't shy, drying himself out in the open and chatting Ben up as he sits on the benches. Ben has a reputation for being the fastest guy on the field and Tony can't let the opportunity pass him by to extoll the virtues of football. But, Ben has reservations admitting that team sports aren't his thing. Especially when tight pants are involved and might reveal a bit more than be bargained for. Tony's advice is not to overthink things, that getting hard is natural, and that the team could really put his talents to work. Ben strokes Tony's thigh, Tony massages Ben's neck, loosening him up, his cock jumps and Ben reaches down and sucks his stiff shaft. Tony teases the muscular track star with his cock before slapping his ass and pounding him over the locker room bench. Ben climbs on top, and the football bro pounds him from below. These peak athletes put their power and flexibility to use and Tony glands Ben cumming all over his own face before Tony adds his own hot cum on his chin.

Duration: 28:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Masqulin Locker Room Confession

Elias bais bbk et dos par son mec (Elias Roy, Idriss Adagio)

He also knew that my nipples are hardwired to my loinsso he began to rub them in the best way possible.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3894kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 685.2 MB

Download Elias bais bbk et dos par son mec (Elias Roy, Idriss Adagio)

Sunday Cum Fest

Studio: Harlem Hookups

So our Sundays basically consist of hard dick and cum. I woke up Matt to some wet head and after a while he wanted to set up the GH. So we sucked a big ass dick he found on grindr through the glory hole. Then he had another dude come over to fuck my throat and bust a huge load all over my face. Then that evening he busted a huge load deep in my mouth. He makes the best facial expressions. Monday we are off to Florida to hook up with some dudes in key west to fuck in the warm weather on the beach. I hate the winter. Look forward to that upcoming event.

Duration: 19:15
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 447.1 MB

Download Sunday Cum Fest

Manny Pack part 4

Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Facial

Viktor Butt and Tomas Dolnak are checking out and learning road signs when they see one which Tomas thinks looks like a dick. That seems to trigger something in Viktor who moves over and kisses Tomas.

Duration: 1:05:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2429kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Manny Pack part 4

Leaving the Gym: Andolini & Ty H 1080p

Studio: andolinixxl
Cast: Andolini, Ty H
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Andolini had an appointment with his Asian friend Ty in Los Angles. The two men headed to the gym together. Ty will obviously work on his lower body to motivate Andolini for the second part of the day. Once their respective sessions are over, the two men go for a at Andolini's hotel bar. They talk about their session and Ty asks Andolini to touch his quads to feel his congestion. After taking advantage of this request, Andolini invites Ty to feel his adductors. Ty can't resist and ends up in Andolini's room.

Duration: 20:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4314kbps

File size: 654.4 MB

Download Leaving the Gym: Andolini & Ty H 1080p

Paulo Massa Popped My Cherry!

Studio: Paulomassaxxx

Justin Link is a young dude from Nantes. Hes only 21 but he knows what he wants...and that is: Paulo Massas huge fat dick! He asked the stud to meet up in a hotel room. He was dying to suck him off and looking forward to getting fucked. Everything went according to plan until the boy turned around to offer his tight ass-hole. He had no idea he was gonna end up in so much pain. Of course it was never a problem because Paulo knows how to break in a virgin ass! Check this out!

Duration: 1:01:04
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 843kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 408.0 MB

Download Paulo Massa Popped My Cherry!

Public Restroom during Carnival

Boys of dirty studs put on a shockingly filthy show for the camera - cum fucking in the freshest, horniest film to cum all over their holes.

Duration: 44:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Public Restroom during Carnival

Thatguyfromwalesufollow - Ep. 26

スワッピングしない複数撮影。
フェラされているのも、ナマでガン掘られているのもお互いに見せ合い、気持ちよすぎて我慢できずウケ同士がキス
最後は、2人に顔射したまま...。最後まで必見です。

Duration: 17:15
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 761.4 MB

Download Thatguyfromwalesufollow - Ep. 26

Thatguyfromwalesufollow - Ep. 23

へご褒美企画!!今回もとことん気持ち良くなってもらおうと尺犬を用意。普段はウケで掘られているが、しゃぶられてテンション上がったのか、相手のケツをいじり出し、生挿入!!2発中出しし、撮影が終わると思いきや、、、

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 489.7 MB

Download Thatguyfromwalesufollow - Ep. 23

Fierybiscuts Meets Gabe Duval

Studio: Stockydudes

Everyones favorite furry chubby cub is back! FieryBiscuts returns, this time with the full beard hes known for and hes ready to play. This time his play partner is the big sexy Gabe Duval and these two have great chemistry.
Gabe came to town and the two had been chatting on Growlr for a while. They decided to meet up. FieryBiscuts went to Gabes hotel room and the two get down to business.
They make out, and slowly strip down a bit. Feeling each others chubby bodies you can tell they are turned on by each other. Gabe lays back and Fiery starts to give him head. He licks and sucks Gabes cock for a while and then Gabe puts Fiery on his back and lifts his legs. Its time to eat some ass. Gabe eats out FieryBiscuts and makes him moan with pleasure. Then, Gabe slides his raw cub cock inside FieryBiscuts and starts pumping away at that chubby cubby ass.
They fuck like this for a while, and then Gabe flips him over and takes him from behind, fucking him harder and harder until he pulls out and unloads thick white cum all over Fierys ass and jock strap before sliding it back up in him for a few last milking pumps.
Its Fierys turn to cum now and they lat on the bed so Gabe can give Fiery a solid finger fucking while Fiery pounds out a big white load of his own all over himself.

Duration: 17:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3102kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 413.5 MB

Download Fierybiscuts Meets Gabe Duval

Raw Rammed And Crammed - Arthur Mondelo And Lucas Franfreich

Studio: Rawhole

Sexy hung blond Brazilian Arthur Mondelo lies back dozing when horny cockslut Lucas Franfreich sneaks in and starts massaging his buddys legs with hands and mouth. He moves to the soles of Arthurs feet to sniff and lick their musk. But theres more of that male musky up inside Arthurs snug undies, and Lucas peels them down and buries his face in Arthurs soft pubes. He strokes his buddy to a stiff woody and takes it deep into his throat as Arthur wakes up to slap it around Lucas bearded face. Lucas is hard as a rock and needs big raw cock up his dick-starved hole. Arthur stands and feeds his thick uncut tool to Lucas. Lucas can barely take the huge xxl meat all the way down without gagging.
Lucas gets on hands and knees for Arthur to wag his tongue across his fuzzy ass crack. His smooth muscular butt is good enough to eat, and Arthur burrows in. Once the twitching hole is wet, slick and open, Arthur stands behind and rams his bare cock in hard. He grabs Lucas by his shaggy hair, gives his ass a smack or two. He bends Lucas arm behind his back and holds it as he drills balls deep. Nuts swinging, Lucas backs into each rough thrust. Lucas rolls to his back and lifts his leg up high and wide to give Arthur free rein. Arthurs groans get faster, hes ready to cum. Lucas cranes his head up to watch his ass get ravaged by the big stud. Its time to blow a load, and Arthur pulls out and beats off. He splatters his muscular abs and Lucas is there to slurp down every drop and suck on the big blonds still-spurting tool.

Duration: 21:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3924kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 645.5 MB

Download Raw Rammed And Crammed - Arthur Mondelo And Lucas Franfreich

Cum Dance Sc.3

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots

A good old bareback anal shag always made him well, and this time, the lads are keen for much more than that. Threesome anal, deepthroat, and a good dose of sperm to end this whole massage trio the right way!

Duration: 30:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cum Dance Sc.3

Stanley And Joseph

Studio: Bigdaddy

In this weeks Out in Public update were taking the action where we havent in quite some time the guys wanted to try something new out and we got a pretty nice reception by the by standers. Everyone was just enjoying themselves observing as the guys got it on in the light of day its crazy when things like this happen and everyone get involved! I really enjoyed this update it has everything that you guys like from ass pounding to kissing to by standers all over the place,Enjoy!

Duration: 15:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2860kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 339.4 MB

Download Stanley And Joseph