Femjoy.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- T-Girl Chubby Tug

Description:
The color red never looked so good as it does on this horny shemale beauty. Brenda Lima is a Latin t-girl that loves getting herself off and she wants you to watch. Knowing you are watching as she strips out of her red lingerie and shows off her hot body and plump girl pole really turns her on. She leaves on her thigh high stockings and high heels and strokes her little fem dick until it is ready to spew its load.
Model:
Brenda Lima
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 155-tgirlchubbytug-hdv.wmv
File Size : 432.81 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:13:03

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/fdf9914b6e071

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Eye on the Balls

Description:
They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I think Eye would be attractive to most men. She has a pretty face on her almost too large head which suits the two giant hoop earrings she is wearing. These are mostly obscured by her big hair which is wild looking with its streaked and wavy ringlets. At the time of the shoot is was fashionable for the girls to get ribbons braided in when they got their hair done which explains the few blue streaks that you see. This girl shows she knows how to pose as she teases the viewer while she slowly removes her skin tight flowery dress. The first thing you see are two of the most perfectly shaped tits you have ever laid eyes on. Further down she reveals her ripped torso where your eyes are drawn to the dangling belly button jewel. From the side you can see all of her ribs under those luscious tits and above her super sexy slim waist. As if this wasnt enough to stiffen your cock she turns to show us her beautiful ass crack which is filled with an eye popping thong and topped by an ass-fucking eye-candy tattoo. You also get a glimpse of probably the worst Mickey Mouse tattoo I have ever seen on the back of her left shoulder. When she turns back you see that the front of the lacy yellow thong is so low on her hard flat abdomen that it makes your crotch ache with desire. Before showing us the surprise inside, she displays her perfect hard body from countless angles. She continues to torment us by gently tugging at the tiny garment covering the only thing masculine about her. When she finally ends our suffering and shows us her soft shecock we can tell by how shrivelled it is that it will not stay small. Her expert touch makes it instantly hard a she sits down for a good long stroke. All this has caused her to work up quite a thirst so we next see her sipping on some chocolate milk which she decides would look nice being squirted on her tits and dribbling down her midsection to her cock making it sticking and wet. As before she is not content to stay in the same position and stands to show us the mess she has made and some close-ups of her succulent dick. Next we get a view of her shapely ass and her lickable brown eye before it too gets doused with the creamy solution of the same color. Around she comes again and slowly lowers herself into the puddle created and her one eyed tranny snake winks away at us as she pumps it. We see her get another shot of Ovaltine to help lube the works as she continues to stroke her she-meat. We go cockeyed when the long awaited climax finally comes which continues to glisten as she smears it into the black leather of the chair with her still hard lady tool.I met Eye at Cascade Bar and she was a standout in a sea of about 40 girls on a very slow night. I walked in, sat down and was as usual immediately joined by two girls on either side and surrounded in front by a semi circle of about six girls all gesturing and mouthing I go with you. Up on stage were another 25 or so in bikinis on the three tiered dance floor most of which would make similar hand signals if they noticed I was looking at them. The half circle melted away when I ordered drinks for me and the two who had sat down. Eye was one of these girls and she quickly made an impression on me with her untamed hair and almost perfect body covered only by a tiny red bikini. Of course both girls wanted me to go to the short time rooms but I explained that I had places to go that evening and was looking for a girl to work with the next day. Eye was my first choice and she volunteered her phone number without hesitation. Not wanting to disappoint any other girls I finished my drink and got out of there to the catcalls of the really desperate ones. If you are looking for tips on visiting the ladyboy bars then see the travel guide and forum where I describe my experiences at Cascade and the other Nana bars.
Model:
Eye
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 42-eyeontheballs-hdv.wmv
File Size : 548.04 MB
Duration : 00:18:30

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/03b1a2883f918

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Busty Femboy Stroker

Description:
Sandy is one sexy shemale babe can really make your pulse race. That slender body with all the right curves is hot as hell and when she starts stripping out of her clothes exposing that juicy shecock, its a piece of tranny heaven.
Model:
Sandy Lopez
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : bustyfemboystroker-hdv.wmv
File Size : 650.79 MB
Duration : 00:20:37

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/041b64546fe70

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Aline_s Big Fat Cock

Description:
Dressed in boob and ass revealing red lingerie, Aline Ganzarolli is one sizzling shemale that can make your blood boil with lusty wanting. Her eyes say cum suck me and she has a shecock that will have your mouth watering once you get a look. She does one hell of a striptease and when she gets bare ass naked and lays back on the bed, she strokes on her beefy girl stick until she is moaning and squirting a thick white load of jizz like a fountain.
Model:
Aline Ganzarolly
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 132-alinesbigfatcock-hdv.wmv
File Size : 523.14 MB
Duration : 00:17:02

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/334f65ab94bcd

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
Isabelle is a think t-girl cutie with an angel face and a lovely smile. She almost seems a little shy posing in her little pink dress but that doesnt stop this shemale hottie from showing off that small round ass and thick girl pole in her panties.
Model:
tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/e24368483b42c

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Femboy Petite

Description:
If you like the long legged, flat chested ladyboy hotties that like showing off their shecocks for you, then you are going to love this babe. Dyosa is an Asian tranny that loves strutting her stuff on camera and making your mouth water.
Model:
Dyosa
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : femboypetite-hdv.wmv
File Size : 241.53 MB
Duration : 00:07:05

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/79b5088f66c61

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Food War

Description:
Here is one pool party your not likely to ever forget. These wild and kinky shemale babes looked hot as hell in their string bikinis. But things got a lot hotter once they got each other out of their swim suits and began to use all sorts of sugary delights and whipped cream to cover each other from head to toe. They took turns rubbing those creamy confections over every inch of bare skin. Including covering their boobs and girl cocks and then taking their pleasure in sucking it all off each others throbbing girl poles. These babes were a hot looking mess by the time they were finished with whipped cream body painting. But they were by no means finished with each. They then took turns sucking each others sweet shecocks and riding one anothers girl poles until they were spewing their creamy cum loads to add to the sticky mess.
Model:
Aline Santos, Renata Davilla, Rochielle Schawmann, Shakira Maya
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 8-foodwar-hdv.wmv
File Size : 774.55 MB
Duration : 00:26:09

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c9cb5da963cbb

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Xmas Toy

Description:
Wouldn`t you just love to wake up on Christmas morning to find this sexy shebabe wrapped up under your tree? This sexy shemale is ready for the holidays dressed in her sexy red lingerie and Santa hat. Danielly waits on her bed for jolly old Saint Nick with visions of juicy cocks dancing in her dreams. What a nice surprise when she awakens to find her stocking filled with a huge and tasty candy cane that reminds her of a hard man meat. This long legged ladyboy uses her gift to practice her sucking skills while she strips down to nothing but her hat and high heels and squeezes her full tits until her nipples are pebble hard. All the excitement proves to be enough to get this T-girl in the mood for some candy cane in the ass action and stroking her girl shaft until she is squirting her juices all over her stocking.
Model:
Danielly Marinetto
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 38-xmastoy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 608.91 MB
Duration : 00:20:36

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ecad42cbcca18

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- New Year Fuck

Description:
Fiery tempered Fon arrives home before the fireworks after storming out of the New Years Eve party where her boyfriend was talking to other ladyboys. How he could pass up a chance to be with this smoking hot beauty in her sexy purple party dress is a mystery but she will no doubt make him pay for this. From the party she has brought balloons and Champagne and she decides to pop the cork first as she knows how to have fun alone. The clock ticks down and after a few sips straight from the bottle she lets her dress drop to the floor to reveal her stunning body. On to the bed with the balloons and a 2008 has magically appeared above her huge tits as she continues to drink the bubbly. The big green bottle is making her horny so she gives it oral and then uses it for anal stimulation. It also serves as a cock for her titfucking which makes her dick hard. She then pulls out here downward curving noise maker and lies back for a stroke while she takes the bottle up the ass again. The countdown begins with her kneeling and leaning back on the bed as she strokes her roman candle. At the precise stroke of midnight she fires her cock rocket which spews her trademark giant squirt of cum. While this would be enough to satisfy most girls Fon decides her New Years resolution is to get fucked in the ass. So after getting cleaned up she jerks herself hard and grabs the cameramans cock which she greedily sucks to life. She then must have the cock thrust deep and hard into to her gaping butthole which inevitably leads to another huge cumshot. Happy New Year.Well I dont like to say never but this may at least be last time you see Fon on the site for a while. Her always near the surface emotions boiled over this time after the shoot. On my previous trip to Pattaya we had hung around together and she generally slept over when I was done with my evenings activities and I thought and still feel we had developed a friendship. I was used to her moods and found her outspoken way entertaining but she seemed especially moody this trip. I recall at breakfast one day saying to her as she brooded that I did not come to Thailand to be around a sourpuss but she ignored this. Im sure you can see by her pissed off looking expression in the shoot that her mood was not much improved that evening. When we were done the shoot she said she wanted me to fuck her again (the fuck scene from the shoot is actually from the previous day). I said something to the effect that I wanted to do more shoots so could she drop me off at Soi 6 on her way home. She did not take the hint well which was for her to leave because she was being such a bitch. The fireworks started over the usual ladyboy problem catalyst which of course is always the discussion of the money that she felt adequate for services rendered and her time. Basically the money I tried to give her she threw back in my face. I asked her how much she wanted but of course we had to play the usual guessing game. So after the second offer went flying I said fine how about $0. We finally settled on an amount that we were both unhappy with and instead of leaving it there I told her that her attitude sucked and this was not good for business for someone in her line of work. Well I should have known by the silent Ill get even with you look that this was not a good idea. She seemed to think I was planning on spreading rumours about her because she basically threatened to call the police on me. So I waited until she dropped me off and as I stood in the street and she still on her bike I demanded that she apologise for her threat as I explained friends do not call the police on friends even if they are angry at them. After a heated exchange she drove off in a huff but she did text me an apology later.
Model:
Fon
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 48-newyearfuck-hdv.wmv
File Size : 488.61 MB
Duration : 00:16:08

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/92882b9fd2169