Femjoy.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Boob and Booty Call

Description:
Super sexy little May comes to us from Temptations Bar in Bangkoks Nana Plaza. Despite her small stature this babe has killer curves which are barely hidden by her black cocktail dress. She starts the session by applying dark eye makeup which contrasts with her prized milky white skin. With hand on hip we notice her arm band tattoo which suggests she is a bit of a bad girl. She wags her booty at us before revealing her perfect round perky tits perched atop her ribcage. Dress off we see another fearsome looking tattoo of a scorpion to one side of her tight abs. We are given our first clue that her booty may be enhanced as she sits on the couch cupping her tits. Then she stands and pulls down the tops of her black panties to show her neatly trimmed pubes before turning and baring her gorgeous large heart shaped butt. When she bends over we get a peek at her dark a-hole and balls before she comes back around and out flops a nice hard sideways sausage dick with two soft balls on one end and a big pink head at the other. Her cock stays rock hard when she turns back around and strokes it between her bulging silicone filled cheeks the center of which is her sweet puckered boy pussy. Noting like a double dick jerk to finish the session with her reaching up to lick and yank me while she stokes cum from her hard shedink. Afterwards she smears this around and we get a few final looks at her amazing body and still hard glistening cock.I asked my friend who works a Temptations to line a girl one day and May was a late afternoon boob and booty call. She showed up, said little and obediently went through the shoot. I commented on her hips and was told that she recently had acquired them along with those great boobs. Like most guys who had their sexual awakening in the 70s I am not a huge booty man but most post J-Lo ladyboys and girls have it in there heads that men like big butts. So most wear those uncomfortable looking foam butt pads which look terrible by themselves so I will stop the shoot and get them to remove them as soon as they unbutton their jeans. Hense you will often notice that many times the models bare bottom will seem to have shrunk dramatically. This may soon be unnecessary as more and more are getting implants in their rears as well as their chests.
Model:
May
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 77-boobandbootycall-hdv.wmv
File Size : 353.43 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:39

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/e0ceafe71a580

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- TS Angels

Description:
When it comes to having one incredibly hot shemale orgy, you wont find sexier t-girls to get down and dirty then these four horny babes. Joy, Nicolly, Patricia and Walkiria are all gorgeous and they love to get together and share in some sizzling shecock sucking and fucking hardcore style action. They take turns sucking shemeat until they are all throbbing hard. Then its time to take turns pounding each others tight puckered assholes until they cover one lucky t-girl with loads of hot and sticky jizz.
Model:
Joy Spears, Nicolly Navarro, Patricia Sabatiny, Walkiria Drumont
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 30-tsangels-hdv.wmv
File Size : 782.65 MB
Duration : 00:25:50

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/9f853bed4d1bc

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
Carol is an exotic t-girl with dark skin, long dark hair and incredibly sexy eyes. She poses in just her bikini bottoms showing off her small natural tits and curvy body. When she slips off her panties, its not hard to see why this babe has so many fans.
Model:
tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/60d64ea6469aa

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Brunette Tranny Alert

Description:
The ebony shemale beauty Taciely, has a sleek and slender body with long legs and big shecock that is sure to please naughty desires of all the tranny lovers out there. Taciely was dressed in her white corset, thong and thigh high stockings and made her dark skin look even more lickable. She slowly stripped and began to rub lotion all over her body and huge girl pole right outside on the patio. And once she started working that cream on her girl dick, it only took moments until she was rock hard.
Model:
Taciely Silva
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 85-brunettetrannyalert-hdv.wmv
File Size : 616.38 MB
Duration : 00:20:49

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/18e167ecfa37b

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
If you are into exotic shemale beauties with dark skin and a sensuous nature then Richely Ravache is a t-girl that will take your breath away. In this scene she is dressed in sexy black lingerie posing on the bed and she shows off her teasing skills perfectly.
Model:
tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/1b18b53c49030

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Legally Blonde

Description:
Who says you shouldnt mix business with pleasure? When things get slow at work for Raquel Rodrigues, she knows exactly how to brighten up her day. This long haired blonde shemale babe just slips out of her little black dress and teases her big boobs until the nipples are diamond hard. Then she slides her panties down her long legs setting her juicy shemeat free before wrapping a hand around the shaft and stroking herself happy. Raquel keeps tugging until her cum squirts onto her tummy and she sighs in pure satisfaction.
Model:
Raquel Rodrigues
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 142-legallyblonde-hdv.wmv
File Size : 596.57 MB
Duration : 00:17:37

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/2a2105b58872b

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Tugjob in the Shower

Description:
This horny brunette t-girl slut just loves the sun and the water. Then Perlla is just what you have been looking for. This sexy shebabe loves posing and playing for the camera and she gets hot shower that you are going to be watching her rub oil all over her tight ass, big dick and juicy girl pole. And this horny T-girl wasnt shy at all about slipping her slick finger in her tight ass before stroking her shecock until she was jumping in the pool. She couldn`t wait for her day off so she could go down to the pool.
Model:
Perlla Felix
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 107-tugjobintheshower-hdv.wmv
File Size : 542.51 MB
Duration : 00:17:54

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/6256ea82276a4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Busty Black Tgirl

Description:
Huge boobs, a big curved shecock and low hanging balls. That is what you will get when you view the gallery of ebony shemale babe Nikki. She sucks a big white dick then pumps her girl pole until she spews her cream load.
Model:
Nikki
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : bustyblacktgirl-hdv.wmv
File Size : 348.92 MB
Duration : 00:10:35

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f13f25704018b

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Femboy Cock Sucker

Description:
I`m a sucker for a pretty face but I`m also a sucker for a sexy little Femboy body. Monika is the epitome of such a creature. She has a very pretty face with a big mouth that is always smiling and large fluttering eyes. In clothes she reminds you of those pubescent teen girls from Junior High that teased but would have nothing to do with you. If this isn`t enough to get you hard check her out in her black strapless bra showing her petite square shoulders and bejewelled sexy tummy. Femboy lovers will be ready to cum in their pants when she shows her suckabley sweet little hormonal tits. But pace yourself because the best is yet to cum. She takes off her short shorts to show us lacy white panties that contrast deliciously with her mocha skin. But wait, why do those tiny panties on this sweet teen babe have a bulge? Let`s take a peek. My god she has a short fat hooded cock in there At this point in the shoot I almost uncontrollably forced her to her knees where she obediently went to work on my throbbing dick. She noisily moaned and slurped away as she sucked and yanked on me with one hand and jerked herself with the other. It wasn`t long before she produced a voluminous cloudy excretion from her adolescent girl dick.For those who don`t know Femboy is broad term given to ladyboys who have retained some aspect of their true gender other than their cocks. Normally a Femboy will not have fake tits and I think Monika`s are perfect the way they are. It is too bad that some quack will likely ruin these by inserting oversized water balloons at some point. I love big fake tits but sometimes I like to imagine that I am molesting that girl from grade school that was responsible for my sexual awakening (and that she had a cock).I met Monika at Casanova earlier that evening. The moment I sat down Monika plopped down on one side and another more womanly ladyboy on the other. As well an extremely hot girl hovered giving the impression that she was more deserving of my attention. I don`t know why but this always seems to happen to me at Casanova. At bars there are always girls looking over their shoulders to see if I am checking them out but here some girls definitely have an attitude. I will wave them over and say maybe we can talk later or give me your number but they inevitably storm away in a huff. Sure enough though I will catch them glancing over from across the bar. This is a fun game and I like girls with spunk but my instinct tells me that these headstrong girls may be trouble later on when it comes to negotiating the shoot. So as I have learned the hard way countless times I went with the birds in the hand versus the one in the bush. So then I had to decide between girl (Monika) or women.This again was an easy choice as through all the games with the other girls Monika simply snuggled close and beamed up at me adoringly. When I waved the waitress over to pay the bill and the barfine she squealed with excitement and hopped up to go change and grab her things. At this point attitude girl strutted over and hand on hips challenged me with \why you go with that little girl?\. I pretty much laughed in her face and this of course fuelled her anger. She twirled around heel on toe and against better judgement I jumped up catch her by the arm. I moved close and whispered in her ear something like \Sorry baby, I like you, give me your number, I`ll call you later\. Like magic her body unstiffened and she turned her head and said \I like you too but my phone not work, you come back later\. I said that I would try but of course I did not and it was probably for the best.
Model:
Monika
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 7-femboycocksucker-mpghi.mpg
File Size : 297.92 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:20:04

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/686b042eb329d

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Lounge Chair Chicken Choking

Description:
Patricia Voguel is one sleek shemale babe with a dark skinned shecock she loves stroking on camera. She reclines in her lounge chair as she slips off her red bra and slides her white thong down her long legs. Patricia teases her girl pole into hard life before stroking its length from base to head. She squeezes her chest and pumps that chick dick hard knowing she is on her way to a cum spewing orgasm that will have her load shooting like a fountain out of her tasty shecock.
Model:
Patricia Voguel
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 46-loungechairchickenchoking-hdv.wmv
File Size : 505.46 MB
Duration : 00:16:41

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ca12b1a933b97