Femjoy.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Sexy Office Tgirl

Description:
This lusty redheaded shemale could definitely bring some joy to your life. Joy Spears is a tiny tit tranny babe that loves showing off her awesome body and stroking her big and deliciously looking shecock for the camera. Just watching her long fingers wrapped around that veiny shaft can bring a smile to your face and make your toes curl. She loves sex and never gets enough of pumping that shecock until she is squirting her love juice like a fountain in spring time.
Model:
Joy Spears
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 125-sexyofficetgirl-hdv.wmv
File Size : 547.17 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:02

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b7dc51ec24736

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Play with Me

Description:
This sexy blonde shemale in her black string bikini top and barely there mini skirt was enough to make your cock sit up and say hot damn Paola was one hot shebabe that had mouth watering curves and she loved having all eyes on her as she posed and teased the camera. It was hot watching her climb up on the billiard table and strip down bare ass naked. This lusty T-girl also had a craving for sweets and watching as she sucked and licked her candy could make your toes curl. She smeared some of that gooey chocolate on her pebbled nipples and you could almost feel your tongue tingling wanting to lick it off. She knew how to play the teasing game and break all the rules. All that candy and teasing must have finally gotten the better of this succulent shebabe and she began to stroke her fat girl pole until it grew hard as a rock. And when she was ready to blow her load, she aimed for the corner and squirted her sweet and sticky cum like a fountain.
Model:
Paola Dumond
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 71-playwithme-hdv.wmv
File Size : 396.29 MB
Duration : 00:13:05

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/22a6d9cffc60d

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Behind the Brown Door

Description:
They say dark chocolate is better for you and what could be better than a tall chocolate skinned ladyboy with a long fat dick. Her name is simply the first letter in the English alphabet, \A\, and she is A1 in the cock department. She starts the set in front of the big brown door in her sheer black teddy which shows through to her sleek frame. When she pulls this up we can see her pretty belly jewel and the huge bulge in her small black panties. When she pulls these aside, out slips her fat hose which while still soft, hangs well below her large balls. When that thing gets hard it is longer than a Mr. Big bar and curves more than a banana off to one side. When we compare cocks you can see she is not quite as fat but perhaps longer than me. Naked we can see she has a long lean femboy body where you can see every rib and vein under her smooth dark brown skin. She then gives us a close up view of her sweet brown eye before lubing it up and toying it with the brown beer bottle. This gets her so hot she sits back for a jerk of her huge cock until it spews a monstrous shot of sweet sticky cum. She finishes up by washing this mess off in the shower.This girl from High Boss bar on Soi 6 in Pattaya has been around a while but has stayed a perpetual femboy. I actually did not approach her as she was sent over by another girl who works at the bar. When I first saw her on another site a number of years ago she was even thinner almost to the point of being emaciated. Unlike other girls she appears to have not taken any hormones as evidenced by her small boyish brown nipples. Not the prettiest girl in the face department and with her short hair she has marginal femininity. Nevertheless she still definitely has a lot of appeal owing mostly no doubt to her oversized cock.
Model:
A
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 60-behindthebrowndoor-hdv.wmv
File Size : 668.52 MB
Duration : 00:22:04

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/1b4aaf43eea33

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Huge SheCock

Description:
Sabrina is a feisty young blonde babe that loves to do what comes natural and thata€s to grease her body up and just enjoy her body. What really gets her hot and horny is knowing that someone else is watching via the camera and videos that she makes. That makes her so hard and horny. She cana€t keep her hands off her luscious tits and her lotion oil comes out and she greases up her ass and has her fingers pushing in and out as she moans and her hard shecock buries itself in the sheets. Then she pours lotion over her hot ass and it just covers it so much before she pushes her fingers back and forth as she moans and then turns to stroke her cock until she explodes all over her tight stomach.
Model:
Sabrina de Paula
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 2-hugeshecock-hdv.wmv
File Size : 663.23 MB
Duration : 00:24:40

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/7a4b60ac08267

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Big tits and cock, what more do you want

Description:
Taan was not the girl I thought she was when she showed up. As I explain below I lost her number. I must have given her mine because she called me one evening. As I was expecting someone else I was initially disappointed when I met her outside my hotel. Well that feeling was replaced by a wave of lust as soon as she started to disrobe. What a fucking gorgeous body this girl has. Those tits were popping out of her cute flower bikini. What a nice surprise it was when that big fat cock popped out as well. She is a curvy girl and at the same time a hard body. I love big tits and I felt obliged to cover them with some lotion. I love the shots of her sucking my cock as I`m looking down on the mess on her tits and big pointy carrot up her ass. I also love they way she does a crunch as she cums all over he six pack.Can you believe that I really didn`t like Taan much when I met her at Casanova Bar? Let`s see, huge cock and tits, sexy curvy body, decent face and horny as hell. What the hell was I thinking or not thinking that night? I don`t know why but of all the bars in Nana Plaza, I get a strange vibe from Casanova. I play my usual little game where I sit with a couple of girls and ogle others. Except there always seems to be one that I like but gets miffed that I am not giving all my attention to her. That night I was sitting with Taan and this other tall buxom brunette. We were having a nice chat and I occasionally made eye contact with a gorgeous blonde who knew she was all that. When she finally came over the buxom brunette sprang to her feet and challenged me with \you want her\? I smiled and replied that \I wanted all of you\. She then whirled around on one heel and stormed off in a very sexy way I might add. The blonde sat where she had and over the next while I could not help notice the brunette glancing over to see what kind of a reaction she had made. I just gave her a wink or two which seemed to make her angrier. Well the bar closed and as usual I made the rounds with my little black book to get phone numbers. I did not see the brunette until I was downing the stairs and there she was blocking my path. Looking gorgeous with hands on hips and flowing brown hair she said \why you not take me\. Seizing this opportunity I grasped her waste and said \I`m sorry baby, I really like you, I`m working tonight but can you come see me tomorrow\. Her expression of pure fury melted away and she pressed her huge tits and crotch against me. We kissed for a long moment and as we parted I thrust my book in her hand asking for her number. She sat apparently to do this and at that moment another ladyboy I knew stopped briefly to chat. She left and brunette and I embraced once more before we went our separate ways. The next morning I noticed my book was missing all the pages of ladyboy numbers I had accumulated. Obviously one of the girls and likely the brunette had torn these pages out while I was distracted. Given that I am usually half in the bag at the bars I rely on my book to remember names as well as numbers. So that was why I was out to lunch on which one Taan was. I wasn`t sure if she was herself, the brunette, the blonde or some freelancer I had met in the street. As to why I didn`t think she stood out at the bar I guess it is because she wasn`t as pretty as the other girls. If I had seen their cocks first I think Taan would have distinguished herself.
Model:
Taan
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 33-bigtitsandcockwhatmoredoyouwant-hdv.wmv
File Size : 658.67 MB
Duration : 00:22:14

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/74d16ea220842

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- A Very Sexy Chubby

Description:
Vanessa is definitely one horny shemale babe that knows exactly how to work her girl pole until she is shooting her sweet cum and moaning in pure bliss. She posed for us in a sexy black dress that barely covered her tight ass which was left mostly bear in a red thong. Having all eyes in the room made her hot and ready for action. And once this tranny hottie slipped out of her clothes, she was already hard and ready for some shecock tugging ecstasy.
Model:
Vanessa Oliveira
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 82-averysexychubby-hdv.wmv
File Size : 582.75 MB
Duration : 00:19:41

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/2df068f00d67f

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Blue Polka Dot Big Cock

Description:
What a stunning babe Ao is with her slim body, red hair and pretty face. And knowing has a big juicy dick waiting for you to play with under her dress just totally adds to her hotness. This shemale loves to play and she wants you to watch.
Model:
Ao
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : bluepolkadotbigcock-hdv.wmv
File Size : 440.05 MB
Duration : 00:14:52

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/3856090b75001

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Princess Nicolle Pool Fun

Description:
Nicolle Lima is a super sexy shemale with long dark hair, a curvy body and she loves to get playful on camera and show off her juicy shecock. She gave one hell of a show stripping out of her little black dress and high heels. Nicolle showed off her sexy ass and tugged on her girl pole getting it plump and standing at attention before she slipped into the pool bare ass naked. She looked very sexy playing in the pool with her sweet boobs bobbing above the water, her dark nipples pebble hard. This lovely t-girl doesnt have a shy bone in her body and showed every inch of skin while she played with her pool toys and teased her shemeat. When Nicolle decided it was time to get serious with her stroking, she set on the steps leading out of the pool and rubbed her shecock until she was moaning and squirting her hot and sticky jizz load all over her hands and her stomach.
Model:
Nicolle Lima
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 96-princessnicollepoolfun-hdv.wmv
File Size : 426.15 MB
Duration : 00:14:04

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/4aff4c4a43e2d