Femjoy.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Fetish for Rope and Lotion

Description:
This perky brunette shemale has some major fetishes. She loves ropes and oil, lotion or anything that makes her cock slippery in her hands. She should have a sign that states slippery when wet, because she is wet most of the time due to her lotion fetish. She once again wraps herself up in that coarse rope before bending over and applying a thick squirt of lotion on her very nice ass, it dribbles down just like she wants and that inspires her to touch her thick shemeat and then finger her tight ass until she cums all over her fun rope sextoy.
Model:
Emilly Weickert
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 24-fetishforropeandlotion-hdv.wmv
File Size : 597.41 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:13

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/8d5053fa5c82e

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Six feet of sexy ladyboy attitude

Description:
While not the prettiest girl on Walking Street, like a beacon in the night I was drawn to Pim in her bright yellow side ribbed skin tight tube dress. The striking contrast with her chocolate skin is exquisite and drew my attention in the crowd of ladyboys hanging around in front of Jenny Star. This must be working for her because I`m pretty sure I had seen her the night before wearing the same or similar dress. With those long legs she struts confidently up and down walking street rarely making eye contact with her falang prey. I`m sure you can see in her face that this girl has attitude. She does not beg you to take her home like so many others. She did not even appear particularly happy when I asked her. She indifferently looked me up and down before she acquiesced to my proposition. When she peeled of that dress I realized that this girl has a perfect super model body. I can`t put my finger on exactly what it is about her face that does not quite work because I love her hair and like her lips and nose. Perhaps her eyes are a touch too small, which you would think she could rectify with some additional shadow. I think with those incredibly high cheek bones there are just too many hard angles. You`d think these would be an asset on a tall girl with a model`s body. But after all she was born a man and a wide square lower face is inherently masculine. She probably would have made a handsome man if she had not gone the ladyboy route. Not surprisingly, as I found out later she is a top. In any other culture I think a dominant gay man would stay that way that`s why I love Thailand.You will notice that the shoot is in two parts. In the first part, which ends with her putting her dress back on, she is not particularly in to it and I did not get the sense she wanted me to ravage her. She said she could not get hard so I suggested the pee scene instead. Normally I would have tried to get her hard but it was after 4 AM and I was tired and expecting Fon to show up soon to spend the night. We finished up this part at 4:20 AM and I followed her out into the street in hindsight I am not sure why. As we walked by Lita Bar which was now closed there was a gay guy there asking if we wanted to buy some drugs. I asked what he had and he said marijuana, extacy and ice (crystal meth). I said I wasn`t into those but did he have any cocaine. He said he did but had to walk a short distance to get it. I said OK and a he quickly returned with some powder sealed in plastic which I paid him 1000 Baht ($30) for. All the while this was happening Pim stood there not saying a word but looking at me most curiously. She said she wanted to come back up to the room which I assumed was to share in the blow. Back in the room I offered her some lines but she said no and instead pulled out a pipe and started smoking what was obviously ice. I did a few lines of my purchase which did not taste like any cocaine I had ever done. Given that it had absolutely no effect I assume it to be some harmless concoction made special for gullible falangs (what the hell was I thinking trying to by cocaine in Asia?). She smoked quite a bit of ice and she kept offering but I only had one hoot as I had sworn off the stuff since pulling an all nighter on the stuff in Vegas (drugs are for the young). Well wouldn`t you know that this made her quite horny as she stood up and pulled that yellow dress up above her tits? As she spread her beautiful ass cheeks for me to see she explained that she wanted to fuck me. I was not in any mental state to resist her, so you can see her generously lubing up the condom which I appreciated given I do not let many girls do this. The next set of shots shows her with satisfied look on her face as she is letting the cum filled condom drip out on her stomach. I see the lapse between pictures was only 4.5 minutes but it felt like much longer that she pounded me. New Rule: No more drugs of any kind for me or the model.
Model:
Pim
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 32-sixfeetofsexyladyboyattitude-hdv.wmv
File Size : 261.31 MB
Duration : 00:08:49

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/a46da186a83f4

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Hot Femboy Teasing

Description:
Ahya didnt even try to hide the fact she was a naughty ladyboy that loved playing with her shecock. It didnt take much coaxing to get her out of her dress and stripped down bare ass naked then she was pumping on that shaft and blowing her cum load.
Model:
Ahya
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : hotfemboyteasing-hdv.wmv
File Size : 425.6 MB
Duration : 00:11:11

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/0309610f7705a

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Red Xmas Gift

Description:
This redhead tranny bombshell is all ready for the holiday season and a visit from Santa. She dresses in her white lingerie that leaves her big titties and round ass exposed for a mouth watering view before snuggling down for the night. The big guy must have liked what he saw because he left this sexy shemale a stocking full of goodies that she promptly put to good use. She puts on her red Santa hat and begins licking her lollipop like it was a hard shaft in need of release before she strips down to nothing but her hat and a smile and begins to rub her thick and juicy shecock and tease her tight ass with that hard stick of candy. And when this hot and horny T-girl wraps her slender hand around her girl pole and begins to stroke in earnest, it doesna€t take long before she is spewing her creamy load all over her hand and bed.
Model:
Jessica Dee
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 39-redxmasgift-hdv.wmv
File Size : 534.18 MB
Duration : 00:18:04

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/91860c898a690

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Horny Brunette

Description:
This horny brunette shemale was dressed to kill today.She had on a black and white checkered outfit, that showed off her big fat titties and her thin waist. She had on her thigh high nylons and she knew she looked drop dead sexy. She teased the boys in the local open market by stopping and bending over showing her white panties and letting them drool a bit over her phat ass. She could hardly supress a smile as she bent over time and time again. After, she knew the boys were drooling, she bought a gallon of milk and headed home to her flat alone. She made herself super horny and started taking her clothes off almost immediately. She grabbed her milk to give herself a milk shower, its so good for the skin. Once in the shower though she couldn`t keep her hands off her own shemeat and poured that milk all over her body and her cock. She loved the feel of the milk on her hard cock and started to stroking it until she couldn`t help, but cum and cum again all over the shower.
Model:
Kelly Ohana
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 13-hornybrunette-hdv.wmv
File Size : 612.77 MB
Duration : 00:22:47

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c7a4603d4bb2f

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Tangerine Love

Description:
This cute and sexy redhead shemale had a playful personality and was ready to try anything. She was dressed in a black and red lingerie outfit that left most of her soft skin bare for all to see and it done nothing to cover her curvy, round ass. It didnt take long of watching Marcela as she stripped down and set on a stool eating an orange to see that she loved to be a tease and she was good at it. It was a turn on watching the juice from her snack drip down her chin and onto her tiny tits. And when she squished the fruit in her hands and began rubbing it all over her hard shecock, it was a sure sign that she also had a kinky streak she loved to indulge in. And when this naughty tranny was ready to wash the stickiness from her body, she slipped down into the pool. But when she was ready to put all teasing aside and start pumping that throbbing girl pole in earnest, she grabbing another orange and shoot her creamy load all over the bright orange peel.
Model:
Marcela Sanches
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 69-tangerinelove-hdv.wmv
File Size : 323.26 MB
Duration : 00:10:40

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/55c6f74b4bf1d

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Wake Up and Play Golf

Description:
I think Golf is one of the sexiest girls out there beautiful tits, ass and cock. I was half cut walking out of Nana after the bars closed and looking for action. Who should I happen upon but the famous Golf. Without hesitation I took her back to my hotel and fucked the shit out of her. I`m sure that I licked and sucked ever square inch of that delicious body paying special attention to those succulent nipples, yummy cock and sweet A-hole. We fell asleep in a mess of cum and sweat. I woke up early, perhaps due to my hangover, and went to 7-11 for coffee, juice, sticky buns and altoids. The wake up scene is not staged she was fast asleep while I was banging around setting up the lights. She looks smoking hot with her surprisingly sexy bed head. One shot shows that she has a nice hard on so a short snack and drink later and she was ready for more sex. Some oral, some anal and mutual cum shots later and she is cleaning up to go. I was not unhappy about this as I had things to do and I know if I spent more time with this girl all we would do is eat, sleep and screw.Golf is actually a quiet girl who talks in such a low mumble I cannot tell if she is speaking Thai or English. Nevertheless it is not unpleasant and seems to add to her demure sexiness. So not much was said but I did get that she works freelance around Nana, can be reached by phone or email and is about to embark on a webcam enterprise of some sort.I know this is going a long way for a joke but I`d actually like to get Golf out on the links. After all I do play and just think of all the droll possibilities. I can dress her up in a pair of those brightly colored short skirts, a tight patterned shirt and a cap. As my personal caddy she can wash my balls and clean my club. I`ll pull out my driver and try to get up and down with as few strokes as possible. If there are any other golfers out there who want to help me round out the foursome, let me know.
Model:
Golf
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 17-wakeupandplaygolf-hdv.wmv
File Size : 852.84 MB
Duration : 00:28:48

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/5ee8f9e91c89b

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Bright Shiny Dick

Description:
Lovely tall slim Amber came like a shining star out of the dark an lonely night. She showed up ready for business wearing only a bra, mesh body stocking and jeans. Below her pretty face she has square shoulders, somewhat muscular arms and her torso tapers nicely to her waist. With jeans off we see this girl has a slim shapely booty and quite a large bulge in her frilly pink and black panties. As she sits on the couch with legs spread we wonder what is under the inner triangle in the crotch opening of her stocking. Just to make sure she doesnt have any ED we let her suck on the photographers big dick and we are rewarded when her huge swollen black cock and balls emerge from one side of her underwear. She squeezes her dark meat by the base below her scrotum as she sucks some more dick before sitting on the back of the couch and letting her giant chocolate penis hang free. She is proud of and loves modeling her big black shedink and gives us many nice views before poping her dark nippled hormone tits out of her bra. She then sits and strokes and it is amazing that her cock just keeps growing longer and harder. She begs to suck more cock while she jerks and instinctively puts her hand to protect her face when the cameraman fires his huge cum load at her. Not to be outdone she goes to work with two hands on her own tremendous tool until she milks and enormous squirting cumshot all over the mirror below.
Model:
Amber
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 42-brightshinydick-hdv.wmv
File Size : 848.78 MB
Duration : 00:28:13

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/9574b29e522e6