Femjoy.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Big Booty Babes With Cocks

Description:
Carol and Stefhany are sexy shemale lovers that enjoy showing off all the naughty things they do to each on camera. They start off by fondling each others lovely racks and plump asses. Then they move right along to Stefhany sucking Carols girl pole and making her squirm with her blowjob skills. She rides that juicy shemeat letting it pound into her asshole hard and deep. When these tranny babes are ready to blow, they lay side by side stroking their shecocks until they squirt their creamy jizz loads.
Model:
Stefhany Ferrari
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 49-bigbootybabeswithcocks-hdv.wmv
File Size : 543.35 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:21

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/52042e685b820

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Slim Femboy Cock

Description:
The photos of this kinky Asian ladyboy babe just dont do her justice. Tracy gave us a demonstration of just how flexible and naughty she could be. She got on the floor on her shoulders while stroking off her big shedick and gave herself a sticky facial.
Model:
Tracy
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : slimfemboycock-hdv.wmv
File Size : 488.3 MB
Duration : 00:15:32

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/436b90e385f19

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Whats the Size of...?

Description:
These lovely shemale babes had all been out for a night on the town and when they didnt want the evening to end, they decided go to one of the sexy T-girls apartment and have a few more drinks. Things definitely began to get out of hand once the liquor started flowing loosening up any remaining inhibtions. In no time these shebabes were stripped down to their bra and panties and showing off their tight assholes for each other causing all four of these horny chicks shecocks to harden and swell in need release. After the rest of their clothing was removed they started exploring each others bodies with hands and lips. They pumped each others tight bums and sucked those silky girl poles until they were all moaning. They just couldnt get enough of each other and it didnt end until they were blowing their loads and lay back in exhausted ecstasy.
Model:
Carla Novaes, Leona Andrev, Mylena Bysmark, Thays Schiavinato
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 3-whatsthesizeof-hdv.wmv
File Size : 883.66 MB
Duration : 00:29:51

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/e75b643b523a9

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Prison Striped Femboy

Description:
This cute little girl did not resist arrest when I nabbed her for selling her body in the street. I told her there was no need for cuffs if she came willingly but I could tell that she might like this. I said that if she tried anything I would pull my pistol and so she said that she definitely would. Back at the station she sat smiling on the black bed in the holding cell clearly enjoying being incarcerated. As I conducted her intake interview she began to move around trying to excite me with various views of her sexy little body. I asked her how long she had been doing this and why did such a cute young girl not have a husband and children. She ignored this and continued to tease me by giving me peeks at the bikini she wore as undergarments. She then asked to see my pistol so I obliged and she asked if I wanted to see hers. I said what are you talking about, you are unarmed and then she layback and drew her bottoms aside and out popped her concealed weapon. I realized she was not a real girl and this made me take my mind off the ball and on her hairy dick and balls. She then pulled up her dress to show her slim sexy tummy and then lay back and held up her dink for closer inspection. I approached slowly, gun drawn and she reached out and grabbed it saying she wanted to clean it with her mouth. I told her to get up and remove her top slowly so I could check for other hidden weapons. I then ordered her to get back on the bed and to keep her cock in her hand where I could see it. I then told her to flip over as I had to check if she was hiding anything in her little butthole. I then said not to make any sudden moves except with her dick. She then stroked the barrel of her love gun while alternatively yanking mine or flicking her puffy nipples until she fired blob bullets all over her stomach.Jan is a LadyboyPlayer exclusive as she had never done photos before. She was keen to try and she certainly enjoyed it and wanted me to as well. I met her on Sukhumvit Road when her female friend asked me if I wanted to go with her. When I told her I was looking for a ladyboy she said her friend was one. She called over her friend who was smaller than her and said her name was Jan. I have developed a pretty good eye but I would not have picked her out as a ladyboy as she is so petite. Nor does her manner give away her true gender as she acts and talks just like a lady. Now looking at the pictures I can see that her face is somewhat boyish but you can also see that she wears virtually no makeup. It has always been a conundrum to me how the ladyboys in Thailand seem to be hotter than the real girls.
Model:
Jan
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 88-prisonstripedfemboy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 226.16 MB
Duration : 00:07:38

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/bdd4725fd016a

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Tattooed T-Babe

Description:
Labelle is one shemale beauty that you could spend days watching play with her hot body and just never get enough of. With her dark and sultry beauty, those big boobies and that thick shecock, she just sizzles with sexual energy and it comes through loud and clear on film. Even this t-girls tattoos are sexy as hell and watching her strip down to show off those tight and juicy curves while she pumps her chick dick will have you drooling down your chin in wicked delight and wanting more of this shemale hottie.
Model:
Labelle Sandorran
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 122-tattooedtbabe-hdv.wmv
File Size : 471.74 MB
Duration : 00:15:34

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/9f6dd94889ef3

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Pool Cleanup

Description:
What`s a horny shemale babe to do all alone on a hot day? She sits down by the pool showing off her big tits and plays with her delicious shecock Alexia was a well built and toned T-girl with a huge set of firm tits and a shapely, round ass. This brunette tranny loved showing off her tight body for the camera. She slipped out of her mini skirt leaving on just her corset style top pulled down below her tits and began to play in the water. The feel of that warm silky water must have been a real turn on for Alexiaa€¦the more she dipped her feet in the pool the harder her velvety girl pole grew. She gripped it in her soft hand and began to stroke her shecock slowly up and down moaning in self satisfaction while we got every seductive movement on film. This horny T-babe loved having us watch her and she began to pump harder until she spewed creamy cum like a fountain.
Model:
Alexia
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 52-poolcleanup-hdv.wmv
File Size : 512.39 MB
Duration : 00:17:18

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/5fd01127512be

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Magic Bubble

Description:
The lovely Lara in her sexy string bikini looked enticing and mysterious. This stunning shemale hottie enjoyed being playful and there was something seductive about her standing there in a skimpy bikini and blowing soap bubbles into the air and watching them float away. Each time she puckered her silky lips your mind couldnt help but wonder how it would feel to have them wrapped around your shaft. Once she was finished with blowing bubbles, she began to slip out of her top and bottoms and it was pure bliss watching her reveal every inch of her creamy skin. She had magnificent tits that sat up firm and high and her ass was deliciously spankable. Lara posed for the camera and began teasing her girl pole into a hard erection. And when teasing wasnt enough, this horny shemale began pumping her shecock until she squirted her load in a bright blue cup and showed her sweet cream to the camera.
Model:
Lara Pavanello
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 63-magicbubble-hdv.wmv
File Size : 424.15 MB
Duration : 00:14:19

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/7f700778e006f

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Pantyhose Orgy

Description:
What happens when you get two redhead, one black haired and one blonde shemale in the same room with a bed? You have one hell of a tranny shecock sucking and fucking orgy. Perlla, Paolla along with Dany Bionda and Dany Alencar are lovely shemales babes that like nothing better then to get together and have a wild and load blowing good time with each other. They pose in their sexy lingerie and pantyhose to tease each other as much as the camera before stripping topless and showing their hard shecocks beneath their nylons. These t-girl babes love handling each others tiny tits and shafts but when its time to get seriously down to the business of sucking and fucking, these horny shemales are ready to go. They take turns sucking each other until each of them have had a mouthful of the others shecock. That is only enough to get them started before it becomes an all out ass fucking orgy and they blow their loads on each others shecocks and stomachs.
Model:
Dany Alencar, Dany Bionda, Paolla Felix, Perlla Felix
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 24-pantyhoseorgy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 857 MB
Duration : 00:28:18

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/81a273a194793