Femjoy.com videos

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Anal Ready Femboy

Description:
Cock loving femboy Mariel came ready for a good ass reaming from our slim stud Richard. They begin pawing at each others clothes until she drops to her knees and sucks him hard. This girl loves a big hard dick in her ass so she orally works at his cock until it is slick enough to slide into her poo pussy. Richard returns the favor for the great blowjob by pounding her ass raw while her fat cock and balls flop around. She loves it so much that when he takes a break she continues to finger her ass. When he is ready to cum she gets down so her can plaster her flat chest with hi load which she smears all around her neck.Photographers Comments: Mariel works in a call center and moonlights as webcam model. I have no problem with her whatsoever. She came on time and she came ready. Most of all, she is game. She claimed to go out on date and fucks regularly when I told her about my problem with TS with tight ass. Im sure she did enjoy the hardcore shoot. She even suggested that I call her again if and when I will do a threesome hardcore theme.
Model:
Mariel
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 167-analreadyfemboy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 339.7 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:59

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/5c15217c70838

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Sexy Cock Poi

Description:
Asian ladyboys have to be some of the hottest chicks with dicks on the planet and this hottie is no exception. She has a dragon tattoo down the side of her stomach and she looks dam hot stripping out of her girly clothes and exposing her thick femdick.
Model:
Poi
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : sexycockpoi-hdv.wmv
File Size : 405.73 MB
Duration : 00:13:06

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/7fd42b7d8b00a

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Ladyboy Rub&nbspA Dub Dub

Description:
Young and cute Emo gets does a nice naked rub a dub in the tub for the video. But first she starts her strip from her green hoody, blank tank top and striped slim fitting pants. She pouts with her big red lips and we see her slim bare white torso before she takes off her top to reveal the upper part of her pink bikini. This she slowly removes and then she kneads her flat teen tits before working out of her pants. This petite girl displays her great pale skinned feminine body in her fish net stockings and hiding whats between her legs. We get the first look from behind as she splays open her hairless boy pussy with her fingers as her balls hang below. Her girl dink starts out soft but stiffens up as she plays with it through the bathroom video scene. All clean and back on the bed she jerks her cock until it squirts a nice load of white cum.Photographers comments: Emo doesnt only look young she acts young as well and very playful most of the time. I have to constantly stop her from her exaggerated expressions since we did our shoot inside a hotel. The most mischievous thing she did? She asked me to touch her dick when I told her I want to see it hard. She laughed to death when I accepted her challenge. Ummboth of us are not serious of course.
Model:
Emocute
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 135-ladyboyrubadubdub-hdv.wmv
File Size : 296.94 MB
Duration : 00:09:48

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/38d0471a2c826

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- She Drives Us Crazy

Description:
Shy, sexy and oh so hot. This lovely ebony shemale with her long dark hair and tight, slender body was a lusty site to behold. And watching her pose in her skimpy top and panties, with knee high leather boots and fishnet stockings was about to drive all of us crazy and had us ready to drool. Her movements were so sultry and graceful as she began to strip for the camera. And watching her stick that small, round ass in the air was a temptation almost too strong to resist. She unclasped her black bra and teased her tiny tits with their big, dark nipples before sliding her panties and stockings down her legs and revealing her thick and succulent girl pole. She stroked her shecock while giving us an awesome view of her tight, round ass. The more this T-girl stroked, the harder she got and it wasnt long before she was moaning and creaming in ecstasy.
Model:
Tianny
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 22-shedrivesuscrazy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 284.93 MB
Duration : 00:09:37

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/257bda5421162

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Patient Old Pro

Description:
Despite being one of the original ladyboy internet models Rita has not lost any of her sexiness. Besides still looking great Rita has a nice easy going personality. This girl knows how to pose for the camera and I find her perpetual half scowl expression to be very enticing. She has very lovely long dark hair with a slight wave and parted in the middle which gives her a bit of a 70s retro look. She shows off her curvy body with black fishnet stockings, tight top and red patent leather underwear which you can see has a large bulge in the crotch area. She takes her top off slowly to show us and play with her great big tits. We are temporarily fooled by her very womanly body which she moves well while holding the feather boa until she abruptly pulls out her hooded shedick which even semi-hard we can see is not small. Like us she stares at it in amazement and this causes it to be filled up from the prominent vein running the length of it. Once fully engorged the foreskin is so tight that you can see the outline in the hood which she pulls back to show its fat pink head which is already soaked in precum. Fully erect her impressive cock sticks straight out with a slight up curve as her meaty balls hang below. Her big dick stays rock hard through every conceivable pose of her supple body. She lubes up her glistening red tool and sits in the chair for a stroke and it looks even bigger. She sucks me a bit before finishing the job and squirts a huge load of creamy cum all over her tummy with a few blobs going as far as her tits. Her cock stays hard when she stands to admire this mess which she spreads to her generous thighs.For a girl who has been doing this for as long as Rita you might expect her to have become a little world weary. But Rita has a very pleasant nature and was a genuine pleasure to be around. Evidence of this is that I made her wait in my hotel lobby about two hours as I was stuck in traffic coming back from shopping. When I got back I expected her to be either gone or livid over how long I had made her wait. But she did not even mention it and seemed completely happy to be there. Thais in general seem to have a more relaxed attitude towards time. I know this drives many Westerners crazy as when you try to make plans there seems to be a an acceptable few hour leeway on either side of the time you set. So like the airlines I usually over book girls and I simply ask them to come over in the afternoon or evening. Rarely have I had two girls show up at once and even when this happens one of them never seems to mind waiting. I am not entirely sure what the cultural reasons are for this. You could say it is because the traffic in Bangkok is so bad that people are always late but even country people seem to be like this. It may have something to do with Buddhism which teaches followers to accept things as they are rather than try to change them. It also may have something to do with the hot weather as it seems the natives of most equatorial countries are not as goal driven as those from colder places. Either way its refreshing to be around people that dont get all bent out of shape about tardiness.
Model:
Rita
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 52-patientoldpro-hdv.wmv
File Size : 570.93 MB
Duration : 00:18:51

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/d4378362d2cd1

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Grpg Orgy

Description:
Here are four tranny chicks that love getting down to shecock sucking business. Kawana, Alessandra, Luana and Leticia enjoy getting together for some naughty foursome fun. They have a snack, a few drinks then its time to get to the good stuff and these lovely shemales are sucking each others girl poles and stroking their own. And all that fem dick sucking gets these horny t-girl hotties ready for some hardcore anal fucking that has them spewing their juices on each others tummies and tits.
Model:
Alessandra Leite, Kawanna di Prado, Leticia Close, Luana Weickeirt
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 28-grpgorgy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 907.99 MB
Duration : 00:29:59

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/65231e871a1bf

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com-

Description:
This long haired, red head ladyboy didnt have a shy bone in her body. She was hot and sexy and she knew it. And she loved showing off her slender body and hard shecock for me and the camera. She slipped out of her bra proudly exposing her mouth watering pair of tits before sliding her panties down her long, slim legs to show off her perfect round ass and juicy shemeat. And with a little stroking, that girl pole was proudly standing at attention.
Model:
tranny girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Shemax.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Tezfiles Foto Set:https://tezfiles.com/file/53b3c136aa2cc

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Taped Tranny Orgy

Description:
These shemale _ like things a little on the rough side. And when they get together and have an orgy, they like to go to extremes by taping the others wrists and ankles so they can have their wicked way with their helpless bodies. Dressed in their tit and ass revealing lingerie, these tranny babes get rough with each other squeezing, biting and stuffing shecock down the others throats. And these horny chicks are loving every minute of their rough and tumble orgy. All of that girl pole sucking and fingering their asses are just a prelude to what comes next and these shemales take those shecocks deep in their tight assholes and ride them hard. There is no stopping this wild foursome in their fuckfest until everyone is fully satisfied and that means blowing their hot and sticky cum loads all over the other until they are drained of every last drop of their sweet jizz.
Model:
Allana Ribeiro, Barbara Smith, Kelly Clark, Thays Schiavinato
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 23-tapedtrannyorgy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 773.94 MB
Duration : 00:25:33

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/92182c7ffd253

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- Kim The Tug Master

Description:
This strawberry blonde ebony T-girl was a real cutie and she loved to show off her sweet body and fat shecock. She stripped down totally naked baring every inch of her sexy body and posed while we got it all on camera. This shemale admitted that it was a real turn on having so many eyes on her and we could tell by the way her girl pole was growing and getting hard, she was getting hotter with each passing second and every click of the camera. She made herself comfortable on the sofa while she covered her girl shaft with lotion and began to tease and rub her long, thick shecock and play with her tight ass. The more she tugged, the more she moaned and her hot little ass began to squirm. And in no time, this horny shebabe was shooting her cum load all over her hand and stomach.
Model:
Kimberly
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 23-kimthetugmaster-hdv.wmv
File Size : 429.94 MB
Duration : 00:14:11

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b870091473cee

kyzia

Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
Shemax.com- A Nicer Face than Ass

Description:
What doll Sasa turned out to be. She has such a pretty face it`s hard to believe she is a man. If I didn`t have all these pictures of naked ladyboys around I`m sure I could jerk off just gazing at that sexy fuck me look she is giving the camera. She has a sexy little body with a sweet little pickle cock. Her dark cock and anus scream suck and fuck me as they stand out from her otherwise cream coloured skin. She gets the big cucumber almost all the way in with nary a whimper. My cock looks huge in her mouth and hand as she kindly tugs on it while she milks her cock and balls. My oral services were briefly required in order to keep her hard and this made her moan with delight. Her cock stayed erect while she sucked my dick and toyed her ass with the big cucumber. Over to the couch and Sasa cocks her head while concentrating on jerking each of our dicks until she shoots two arcing loads in either direction.I had not met Sasa prior to the shoot as she was a friend of First. First called me (as she does about five times a day) early to see if I wanted to work with her friend Sasa. I am apprehensive about this as I generally like to pick whom I shoot. First said she was very pretty and worked at MBK mall (I assume she is not a hooker but I didn`t ask). Things started out badly when the front desk called and said there were two girls (First and Sasa) here to see me but I could only have one at a time. First said Sasa wanted her to be there for the shoot. So I grabbed my friend who was staying in another room so that he could say one was with him. I thought I had out smarted the hotel staff until I realized the fucking cunt maids were spying on me as the front desk called and actually threatened to call the cops unless I got rid of one of the girls. I must be maturing because instead of losing it I simply sent First to my friend`s room for the duration of the shoot. After Sasa I am officially not going to worry about ladyboys bringing friends anymore and just go with the flow (hello, yes this is Rafe, sure you want to bring five friends, no problem, just send them one at a time).Note the set title is a play on words from the Mimy - A Nicer Ass than Face set title which I actually shot right after Sasa. This is simply my attempt at humour and by no means am I suggesting that Sasa does not have a perfectly adequate ass. This is less funny given that my webmaster often and in this case releases sets in a different order than I do them.
Model:
Sasa
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 20-anicerfacethanass-hdv.wmv
File Size : 620.89 MB
Duration : 00:20:58

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/864a902ac4ede