Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Mistresst - Ruined, Denied & Ruined

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English

This vid is intense! The slave gets double teamed by the bombshell Nikki Whiplash & I...he´s edged & teased...brought to the edge of orgasm over & over...as he starts to ejaculate I ruin his orgasm (hard ball slapping)...then bring him right to the brink & him...then I work him up again just to ruin his orgasm ! (Click to see more of Nikki Whiplash) I will be taking private & filmed sessions solo or with Mistress Whiplash at her dungeon in Hammersmith, Oct 20-23, 2012. Read this before emailing: (Click to see my blog entry about my UK trip)

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3862kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 413.2 MB

Download Mistresst - Ruined, Denied & Ruined

Mistresst - MILFs Cocksucking Lesson 5

Release Year: 2011

MILF has a new boyfriend so it´s time for you to continue your cocksucking training on a different cock. This one is thicker so you´re going to be challenged. You´re also going to be expected to start training your ass to take cocks so get your toy and lube ready that MILF got for you. Watch how MILF gives oral pleasure first, then you do it MILF...

Duration: 14:05

File size: 414.7 MB

Download Mistresst - MILFs Cocksucking Lesson 5

Mistresst - Milking Machine Manipulation

Release Year: 2014

A twisted Classic FemDom scene....dungeon, extreme bondage, a slave getting milked with a milking machine (whether he wants to or not!), lots of leather & sensual Domination.

Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3861kbps

File size: 411.2 MB

Download Mistresst - Milking Machine Manipulation

Mistresst - New Fuck Meat For Stable

Release Year: 2018

I´m testing out a new stud to be used for my sexual pleasure. I´m checking his orgasm control & stamina. While stroking him I describe how he might be used if he performs well & impresses me.

Duration: 13:51

File size: 408.1 MB

Download Mistresst - New Fuck Meat For Stable

Foot freak gets heavy punishment!

Cast: Nomad ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: CBT ,Bondage ,Orgasm Denial ,masturbation ,Gag ,Facesitting ,Fetish ,foot fetish ,Prostate Stimulation ,CFNM

Foot Freaks everywhere rejoice! This roleplay shoot is chock full of all your foot fetish fantasies that will push all the right buttons. But, do not fret if feet aren't your first choice of masturbation fodder. Plenty of punishment, fat strap on fucking, nipple torment, pantyhose worship, ass worship, dildo gag, bondage, encasement, CFNM, trampling and humiliation ensue sure to give you all the fem dom action you need!

Duration: 51:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Foot freak gets heavy punishment!

Mouthful of Ass

Cast: Alexis Grace
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, High Heels, Foot Domination, Stocking

Mistress Alexis orders her slave to worship and lick her round, luscious ass making sure he doesn't miss an inch. Upon completing a thorough job of licking her ass, She uses her slave's tongue to wipe off the filth from the bottoms of her high heels. His mouth is her property and and he must obey her every command no matter how humiliating. Mistress Alexis turns his tongue a more disgusting shade of grey with each lick, but he loves every minute of being a filthy shoe licking pervert for his Mistress.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3904kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 378.6 MB

Download Mouthful of Ass

Ass Fuck Chill Out

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Training, Gloves

I'm with three of my mistress friends, and we are having a chat about what best to do with our newbie slave. He requires some training. However we all have different ideas what that might be, and eventually decide on some strapon training. I have him tightly bound to the bench, and while the other mistresses get ready to inflict some pain on him. I begin to fuck his ass. He squeals for mercy, and I give him a couple of slaps and tell him to shut up. Then my friend takes a turn at giving him a good fucking, while he gets flogged and caned, along with a good strapon gagging. As a newbie, we can't be too severe on our bitch. Therefore, we use his training to enjoy a chat, and an ass fuck chill-out.

Duration: 8:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7124kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 463.9 MB

Download Ass Fuck Chill Out

New Meat Test Drive

Cast: James Riker ,Gia DiMarco
Genres: big dick ,Suspension ,BDSM ,switch ,Pussy Eating ,Facesitting ,shaped ,Slave ,Femdom ,Bondage

James Riker was so eager to shoot for Divine Bitches that he showed up to his casting call in a suit. Anyone that tries that hard has got to be fun to take for a test drive. We give James one chance and one chance only throwing him one of our hottest resident dommes, Mistress Gia Dimarco! He's spanked, whipped, fucked in the ass in suspension, slapped in a chastity belt getting only so close to Mistress Dimarco's beautiful pussy but only being allowed to lickher sweaty asshole and so much more!

Duration: 53:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download New Meat Test Drive

Ass Licking Slaves

Cast: Stevie Shae, Kelly Diamond
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Anilingus, Stockings, Sissy, Ass Licking

Stevie Shae and Kelly Diamond are horny and need their asses licked. Their subby boyfriends who are in maids outfits and collars must serve them by licking their gorgeous assholes. These women need their assholes licked good and hard. They moan with pleasure while instructing the men on just how to lick and tongue-fuck their perfect assholes for them. After the women are finished, they order the men inside to go make them lunch.

Duration: 5:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 209.7 MB

Download Ass Licking Slaves