Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Revenge

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Training, Punishment, Shaving

Here is the plot: You meet this guy who has cheated on you from years ago. He is unaware that you know this, and you decide to punish him. You undress him vigorously, and then enjoy dragging him repeatedly under his armpits. Then you bind him with his arms in the air, and shave his armpits. Also, forcibly shave his pubic hair and his ass. You fuck him with a strapon to make him suffer.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5585kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Revenge

Ass Wipe

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Latex, High Heels, Ass Worship, Big Butt, Chastity

Mistress Valentina is an extremely strict and demanding slave Owner. She trains her boys to become completely addicted to the taste of her sweet asshole. The more they beg and plead for a taste of her hole, the hornier she becomes. An ass licking slave's job is never done until she has been royally licked and worshipped to orgasm.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11280kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 930.0 MB

Download Ass Wipe

Ass Surrender

Cast: Keisha Grey
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Worship, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Pussy Worship, Latex

Princess Keisha trains her slaves to exists for the sole purpose of getting her off. She takes great delight in ordering her property to lick her asshole as he squirms and struggles with his face buried deep between her ass cheeks.

Duration: 7:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4096kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 253.7 MB

Download Ass Surrender

Ass On Fire

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Footdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Fuck Machine, Anal

I'm at the House of Sinn with my beautiful mistress friend. We have time to spare and want to enjoy it relaxing. However, we have a slave doing nothing and have decided to give him some training. I call him, and he crawls over to us and takes up his position. After some instruction, and allowing him to worship our beautiful stiletto shoes. We decide to intensify our sluts training. We have a fucking machine ready, and tell him he's going to receive a good mechanical ass fucking. Wasting no time and as he's on his knees, we line him up and quickly place the cock into his ass. My friend has the control, and she can vary the speed of his ass fucking. His training continues as I remove my shoes and get my bitch to kiss my feet. He begins to squeal, as we have some fun with the speed and thrust intensity of his ass fucking. Time to make our bitch really suffer, as he's making some noise and I want to shut him up. I shove my foot into his mouth, and give him a good foot gagging. He begins to gargle and choke as he can't breathe. It amuses both of us as our slut can't escape our pleasure. We continue with his training, before finally leaving him to suffer for the rest of the day with his ass on fire.

Duration: 10:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 384.0 MB

Download Ass On Fire

Ass Only Diet

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Pussy Licking

Miss AJ Applegate is a professional squat trainer who has a client in desperate need of an unorthodox style of working out. Her client is ordered a strict diet of ass only if he wants to get the body he has always dreamed of. Miss AJ immediately makes him dive face first as she puts his mouth, body, and mind to the test.

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11240kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Ass Only Diet

Ass Splitter

Cast: Asia Perez
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Stockings, High Heels, Asian, Tattoo, Hooded

Goddess Asia Perez takes strapon training to a new level with her gimp bitch. The more she stretches his ass out with her big dick the happier becomes. Goddess Asia gives him a new purpose in life by transforming him into a gaping slut-hole to be used as she desires.

Duration: 22:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11312kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Ass Splitter

Ass Eater Slave Girl

Cast: Mistress Anette
Genres: Lezdom, Humiliation, Ass Fetish, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Tattoo, High Heels

Mistress Anette has a new task for her slave girl, Jessica. She can be her personal cleaner again, but this time it's even more exciting than last time. Anette drags her across the room on a leash and she climbs up on a caning bench. She shows her nice, naked ass to the slave girl, who has to kneel and clean it with her warm tongue. As she starts to lick and eat Anette's ass, she can't help but moan loudly.

Duration: 10:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11151kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 890.5 MB

Download Ass Eater Slave Girl

Mean Dungeon

Cast: Anikka Albrite
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Butt, Blondes, Facesitting, Foot Worship

Anikka Albrite was the AVN Female Performer of the Year/XBIZ Female Performer of the Year/XRCO Female Performer of the Year. She also won Best Foot Worship scene at the Femdom Awards. In other words, She's AWESOME. She's back with us and this time she uses slave Jack in the Dungeon!

Duration: 49:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3917kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Mean Dungeon

Ass Out Boy

Cast: Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Latex, Leggings

My swinging fuck doll. Ass strapped out so that I have full access to use his hole as I please. I test out multiple cocks on him until he's whining and moaning my name. Shhh. Dolls aren't supposed to speak.

Duration: 10:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8279kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 658.9 MB

Download Ass Out Boy