Female domination ( strapon, Mistress and slave )

Anikka The Ass-Fucker

Cast: Anikka Albrite
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, High Heels, Latex, Stockings

Mistress Anikka is a force to be reckoned with, she shows no mercy on beta-male butt holes. She pounds his little sissy ass as hard as she can, completely owning his hole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11273kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Anikka The Ass-Fucker

CFNM Analthomy Part 1

Cast: Niklas Serdberg
Genres: Femdom, CFNM, Handjob, Anal

Niklas Serdberg is our CFNM guy in this scene. It the first part he is feeling unwell and goes to see the Sister. She is a rather buxom wench who sets about assessing Niklas. The sexy Nicklas has his chest checked as he lays, uncovered from below the neck. Then the Sister takes his temperature in a couple of very different ways, using his cock and ass as the measuring points. Having come up with a diagnosis the sexy Sister administers some medication which quickly puts Nicklas to sleep on the bed. The Sister is then ready to undertake whatever evil deeds she has planned for our poor patient. This is a lovely, gentle introduction to our new scene, which promises a whole lot of interesting action, with Nicklas a sexy stud looking great as the patient.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3364kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 305.0 MB

Download CFNM Analthomy Part 1

CFNM Analthomy Part 2

Cast: Niklas Serdberg
Genres: Femdom, Blowjob, Handjob, Bondage

Poor Niklas Serdberg has visited the clinic as he is feeling under the weather. In this second part of Analthomy the nurse has him and covered in a sheet as he lays on the bed. When she removes the cover we can explore Niklas fully. He is chained to the bed, unable to get up. The nurse can then enjoy herself in whatever way she chooses. We are able to watch as she takes her pleasures from the sexy Niklas. His beautiful body is fully exposed and the camera lingers on it, allowing us to fully appreciate him as his cock is played with, licked and sucked by the naughty nurse, who also torments him with a whip, just to take a few extra pleasures. Niklas takes it all and must be wondering what will come next.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:55
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3366kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 408.2 MB

Download CFNM Analthomy Part 2

Anally Pounding Slutty Ass

Cast: Alina Long, Raven Bay
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Gag, Smoking, Boots, High Heels

Mistress Raven Bay and Goddess Alina Long walk up to two of their slaves Jammed in the same cage. As they tower over their slaves deciding which one they are going to shove their 12. After thinking for a sec, Goddess Alina finally picks one, she drags this pathetic bitch over on his knees and she shoves her strap-on down his throat making him gag. Goddess Alina then bends this fuck toy over and rams his man pussy while Mistress Raven strokes her strap-on smoking a cigarette informing the other slave to watch since he is next. Goddess Alina pounds this slaves man pussy till he is yelling in pain. Mistress Raven Bay and Goddess Alina Long now have slave number 2 strapped down to the fuck horse and Goddess Raven Bay takes her turn pounding the bitches ass um unmercifully she loves every minute of stretching the sluts man pussy she looks like she is dancing in his ass as she fucks him hard and long then makes the slut clean his own filth of her 12 inch black strap on.

Duration: 9:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11519kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 798.3 MB

Download Anally Pounding Slutty Ass

The Pain Clinic

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This freak really enjoys the beginning of his unexpected hospital adventure that leaves him with his balls empty after a handjob from a busty nurse but. The continuation is going to be much worse. Watch him get his ass hurt in the hospital's dungeon!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 16:27
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3771kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 469.8 MB

Download The Pain Clinic

Mistresst - MILF sis Tag Team vol.2

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English

As the loving but strict MILF, I am training my boy to serve women as Goddess´s...and I´m training my to Dominate & control men. Part of the training is to train them together. For my boy as he´s encouraged to smell and kiss my feet and his smelly socks & feet...he´s encouraged to sniff her ass and wear her panties on his head while she takes blackmail pics of him...he´s even encouraged to lick my pussy in front of his sis.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 382.2 MB

Download Mistresst - MILF sis Tag Team vol.2

Mistresst - MILF Shames Perverted Boy

Release Year: 2017

Oh my heavens! I caught you red-handed (and blue-balled), you dirty perverted boy! Using up your expensive lotions and stealing my dirty stockings so you can masturbate. It is repulsive. I guess the only way to cure you, my deviant boy, is to give you what you want... and maybe the deep, deep shame of having your own touch you.. and watch you touch yourself... will break you of your disgusting habits. You pathetic little panty thief! (Heavy humiliation/degradation/shame in this scene).

Duration: 13:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3837kbps

File size: 400.0 MB

Download Mistresst - MILF Shames Perverted Boy

Mistresst - Milk You Of Your Sins

Release Year: 2016

Custom vid, no name mentioned. With evangelical enthusiasm I guide all of you sinners to redemption while milking this sinner of his perversions. Only when he is empty will there be a space for our saviors love. I have received the message from our blessed Lord & he works through my hands to drain the sins from this sin rod...to make him clean again, to repent. Hallelujah!

Duration: 13:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3849kbps

File size: 402.3 MB

Download Mistresst - Milk You Of Your Sins

Internet Date Pays Off

Cast: Wolf Hudson ,Annie Cruz
Genres: Slave ,Athletic ,Pegging ,Fingering ,Pain ,Asian ,Crop ,Humiliation ,shaped ,Uncircumcised

Miss Annie Cruz is back and she is smokin' hot in this set w her online hook up Wolf Hudson. He was hitting her up for a date and she said sure, meet me at Kink fucker. He actually showed up, and she was here waiting to give him a little lesson in degradation and PAIN. He is a slut for it and Annie delivers when he asks for more, harder, faster, even as she is ripping his ass up with a fat strap on and tearing his nipples with clover clamps and crops. He is tied, beat, fucked and used like a little plaything till she gets her fill and tosses him out with the rest of the internet trash. Welcome back, Annie.

Duration: 40:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 904.0 MB

Download Internet Date Pays Off