Exclusive collection - Gays Asians!

Muscle Soldier

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Asian, Oral, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese

超淫乱最高傑作完成!『マッスルソルジャー2』発売!!『20センチ超えの極太巨根 -望月裕也-』でデビューした望月裕也と、のメインモデル、一ノ瀬徹が巨根同士で夢の競演!!さらに『乳首を弄られて先走りでベトベトになる変態アスリートノンケ18歳の性癖』メインモデル、本城浩昭もエロ本番緊急収録!ノンケがゲイに入り交じる、ド変態濃厚セックスパーティーが始まる!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:58:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1480kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Muscle Soldier

Lewd Delusion - Chapter 2

第一章に続き、第二章の登場です。
今回も、ヌキどころたっぷりの妄想をお楽しみ下さい!

#1 輪姦願望
ホテルの一室で自慰にふける青年。
想像の中で青年はマッチョ二人に犯されまくる!
誰もが抱く、ちょっとした願望を再現!
太陽照りつける屋上ジャグジーで、そして静かなプライベートルームで。
上下の口を使い、両乳首を攻められながら、快楽の底へと堕ちていく。

#2 凌辱クリニック~肛門開発科~
変態医師の診察、そして何もわからず、それに従う若者。
少しずつ服を脱がされ、アナルを拡張されてしまい.。
この若者は変態医師に飽きられるまで、数ヶ月の強制入院を余儀なくされ、
ちんぽなしではいられない体になった。
その一部始終を余すとこなく収録!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:09:56
Video: 1280x720, DivX 4, 2915kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Lewd Delusion - Chapter 2

Sperm Violence part 13

Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Cumshots

室内は男達の緊張感と興奮に包まれた異質な空間へと変わり汁という汁が飛び交う!その中で悦びの声をあげる顔中ザー汁でベトベトのスペルマ奴隷!これぞスペルマバイオレンス!

Duration: 2:03:33
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sperm Violence part 13

Kazuki Kai's Playtime

Cast: Kai ,Kazuki
Video language: English

We already know what Kazuki can do with his own cock, today he has brought a "friend" along for some strap-on play. "Open" to the fun, Kai begins with a little kiss before he lies back and is serviced. Getting it all ready, Kazuki rims the boy as well; Kai follows with a "double dose" of cock for this JapanBoyz video.Fingering the twink's hairy hole, Kazuki uses multiple digits to stretch the boy. Sliding Kai's legs far apart, the top works his "natural toy" in. Thrusting and intertwined, they go at it rhythmically before Kai rides. As the camera catches the "sloppy" seduction, the bottom's abilities to edge both he and his partner are evident. Side by side they tug; Kazuki creams first followed by an equally luscious load from Kai.

Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8036kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kazuki Kai's Playtime

Sperm Violence part 14

Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Cumshots

一般公募で集められた20人の獣達が溜め込んだ熱い汁をぶちまける!欲望を満たすためのスペルマ奴隷達、休む間もない強制フェラ。スケベな口に肉棒をねじ込み男汁が口内へ流れ込む...。獣達は本能のおもむくままに性欲を剥き出しに!-第二章-が幕を開ける。

Duration: 1:58:13
Video: 640x360, MP4V, 2129kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Sperm Violence part 14

Heat Up - Roxy 9 Splash Body

長めのチンコが太っといズル剥け状態に大変身
その太っといチンコを握りしめ、誰にも見せた事のないオナニーを初公開
左右の胸筋が交互にピクピクと動く厚い胸板 盛り上がる二頭筋のダイナマイト は体脂肪
女友達と会う直前で時間が無い中、頼み込んでオナニーしてもらっちゃいました
完全勃起してもスッポリ被っている包茎の皮を剥かれ、手コキされ、敏感ピンク亀頭を舐められて、
遂に あ 気持ちイイ! スゲーとエロ声を漏らし始め思わず前後に動いてしまう腰

Format: avi
Duration: 27:31
Video: 720x400, DivX 4, 828kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 194.6 MB

Download Heat Up - Roxy 9 Splash Body

Takumi-Do-Me Pt 2

Cast: Ayumu ,Takumi ,Tetshi
Genres: Anal ,3 Way

Got to admit, I was nervous for my solo. But once my dick got hard, I just kept stroking, thinking of a guy fucking me. You guys know I am a bottom; having a guy finger then fuck me, feels so good. So, after I blew my load, JapanBoyz said I could come back and bottom. Having me back was exciting; the plan was for me bottom with two guys. Both Tetshi and Ayumu came to the hotel room; they are so sexy, but in different ways. Tetshi was on me from the start; I do enjoy a top taking total control. Ayumu has lots of muscles, but is less aggressive. As you can see; once Tetshi took control, I stayed hard until we finished. He was kissing and sucking all the rights spots so I just rolled on top of him and rode him for a while. Whenever we changed positions, Tetshi would slide back in as quickly as possible, stroking me. And when it came to me cumming, he fingered me until I blew. Ayumu was pretty much pushed aside when Tetshi and I fucked. They scheduled me again and this time with Manabu; his rippled body turned me on. We had a great time together because he really liked to fuck me deeply. After, I enjoyed us jerking together and him shooting his load onto my stomach.

Duration: 18:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7151kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 992.0 MB

Download Takumi-Do-Me Pt 2

Wet Hot Hiroya Summer: Cross Bred

Cast: Hiroya ,Keita II
Genres: Big Cock ,Anal ,Cock Sucking ,Bareback ,Asian ,Flip Fuck

Our summer with beautiful Hiroya gets even hotter and wetter when our Asian master fucker takes an unexpected turn, or should we say "flip"? Turned on by young macho stud Keita, Hiroya rises to the occasion and shares sweat, spit and sperm in a scorching bareback flip fuck. They start out in a softly-lit hotel room with the usual kisses and nip sucking, but when Hiroya sticks his hand down Keita's tights and pulls out a big, juicy rod hard as steel. Why let that perfect ass-rammer go to waste, so he swallows it down, then climbs on and starts grinding. Keita doesn't disappoint, bending Hiroya back to the bed and screwing him with a vengeance, leaving his ass dripping with sweet hot manjuice. But our man Hiroya always gives as good as he gets, and slides his own big booty-blaster raw and rough into Keita's hungry hole. Keita moans and backs into every hard thrust. Things heat up fast, and Hiroya's nut are boiling to blast off. Plowing up into Keita's slick hole, he explodes with a deep-breeding volley of sperm shots that leave Keita gasping. Sweaty and satisfied, the two sexy barebackers sink to the mattress and lock their lips in a juicy kiss.

Duration: 19:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Wet Hot Hiroya Summer: Cross Bred