Exclusive collection - Gays Asians!

Fuck Lotion Team Vol2

Video language: Japanese

女相手では経験できない変態プレイでノンケの身体を昇天させる.
1. 松本康貴
ゲイ受け抜群の笑顔がかわいい新人モデル松本君。
彼女とのSEXに満足できない変態ノンケは男のテクとたっぷりのローションでフル勃起!こんなの彼女に見られたら.
2. 藍澤旬貴
たっぷりのローションが絡みついた肉棒を咥え込み、唾液とローションが混ざってやらしい音が部屋中に響き渡る!
プリケツにローションを塗りたくりそのまま硬い肉棒を挿入!こんなにエロい藍澤くん見たことがない!?
3. 堂島篤人
撮影前からすでにエロモード!?全身性感帯の身体をローションを使って愛撫すると気持ちよすぎてフル勃起!
クチュクチュ音がまたスケベ過ぎる!高速ピストンの激ハメ交尾!ノンケとは思えない感じっぷり!!
4. 掘北祐希x北条瑠騎亜
大人気モデル夢の競演!ローションで感度が上がった肉棒を愛撫!
あまりの掘北くんの巨根にびっくりする北条くん!モデル同士ならではの激エロパート!!
お互いの身体を擦り合わせ激しいアナルセックス!絶頂のトランス状態でもうヘロヘロ!!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:14
Video: 1280x720, xvid, 2000kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Fuck Lotion Team Vol2

現在も根強

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshot

歴代メインモデルとの初顔合わせや顔射・お掃除フェラ・口内射精の初解禁など、初モノ尽くしの分!
更に素顔に迫るロングインタビューも収録!.その全ては桐生剛から始まった.そして今、第.二章の幕が開く!
松山信二と初顔合わせ!先輩・桐生が濃厚に松山を責めあげる!桐生のガチマラに突き上げられて松山フル勃起!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:05:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2084kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download 現在も根強

Transcendent Fellatio Vol7

今回の超絶フェラは、今風ソフト&ジャニ系の男の子が6人登場!
[1]19歳の童貞男子は初フェラの快感に有頂天!?
初めてのディープキスまでゴーグルマンに奪われ理性崩壊!
[2]超甘ルックスの彼はタチ役をしてくれた長身男子のリア友!
友達にクチと手でじっくりなじられ超メロメロに♂
[3]超絶フェラ至上初めて現役のAV男優が登場!<br> スポーツで鍛えた上半身の筋肉と女で使い込んだ巨根がなんとも絶品♂
[4]『BACK SHOT 5』に登場してくれたピチピチ18才の彼が爽やかタチのフェラテクにニンマリ.
[5]『早熟Cherry Boys♂』シリーズで人気の彼が超絶フェラに初参戦!
他に類を見ない感度の良さは必見!
[6]『FOCUS 6』で男にガン堀りされたキレイ系ノンケ男子がまたまた男にフェラされちゃった!
ブレザーをはだいて味わう美チンのお味は!?
.多彩なラインナップ、全員超噴射でフィニッシュ♂

Duration: 1:40:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 71kbps

Download Transcendent Fellatio Vol7

Little Boys

PG167W メインでデビュー、AV60記念号でメインを飾った腹筋コリコリのサッカー部「哲・18才」が遂にタチ・ウケアナルFUCKを決断!! Precious緊急発売!!
少年の顔からどんどんカッコよさを増してきたイケメン体育会・哲が、智也・大志との豪華競演で見せる勃ちまくりの敏感交尾!!
エロ筋肉BODYが開発されていく、哲の新たなステージ全4パート!!
①嬉々として駅弁までかます学ラン興奮SEX!! 野球拳で暴走発情! 馬乗りでパイズリさせ、Sな言葉責めで女を弄ぶ雄全開激ピストン!!
②男気カワイイ素顔のデート&車内露出オナ!! 硬派と可愛さのギャップ萌え! 露出のスリルに「ああ.気持ちいい!」 カメラ目前まで豪快噴射!!
③遂に初絡み!! 体育会・大志20才に初穴激掘られ!! 緊張しながらも競パンは即モッコリ! ローターで繋がりエロ声を上げる2人! ガン掘られても即勃ちしてユサユサ揺れるエロ勃起.掘られイキ!!
④初タチで智也20才の感じるケツをガン掘り!! 電気アンマに足コキ合い! 結合部丸見えの硬チンピストンに智也、自然勃起し掘られイキ!!

Duration: 2:13:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Little Boys

Bukkake Butt Camp

Cast: Masumi Kato ,Salim Jeidee ,Yai
Genres: Group Sex
Video language: English

Boy, nothing like fresh air and twinks. These two really want to have fun outdoors and can't wait to see each others playground equipment. Remember, when in the woods, always travel in pairs, unless a third twink come along; Boykakke is the place to play, with wood.Masumi and Salim begin with some oral gratification as Masumi is blown; 'yeah' he moans. Masumi has been hard since he pulled down his pants; I guess he knows how good Salim can suck. From behind, the third twink, Yai, comes up to lend a mouth. Yai and Masumi now sandwich Salim and take care of his needs; all boys need their special time, when everyone else is focused on them. Yai then bends down to suck Masumi, who is still kissing and caressing Salim. As Salim jerks himself, Masumi continues with more caressing. Yai is hard at work on Masumi, using both his hand and sucking his balls. Yai then goes to work on Salim again; his dick is nice and hard.The camera pans to profile all of these lovely twinks: Salim's hard dick, Yai sucking and Masumi guiding Yai's head onto Salim. Salim and Masumi stroke themselves as Yai, kneeling, waits patiently for the prize. Salim is the first to the finish line, releasing long white strings of jizz; it drips down Yai's cheek onto his pants and the ground in front of him. Masumi is next; he pumps his dick hard and thrusts his hips in readiness. When he does cum, vast amounts squirt from his dick, showering Yai's face and watering the ground, Boykakke style.

Duration: 11:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4461kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 397.0 MB

Download Bukkake Butt Camp

Sperm Violence part 8

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Asian, Anal, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Cumshots

『スペルマバイオレンス第8章』超人気シリーズスペルマバイオレンス最新作!第8章は過激すぎる!壮絶二大公開撮影!ついに、あの大人気モデル「シンジ」と「ジュンヤ」が、性欲に狂った獣達の餌食に!止まらない射精ラッシュ!本気で歪む顔に容赦なく濃厚スペルマシャワーが降り注ぐ!『もっと!もっと口にください!』

Format: avi
Duration: 2:10:26
Video: 560x416, XviD, 1750kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Sperm Violence part 8

Kai Gabe: Our Bond

Cast: Gabriel Dalessandro ,Kai (US)

Although we don't live together, and we have other partners, when Gabe and I connect, the bond is palpable; our bodies know one another so well over the years. Gabe loves to suck my dick and once he gets his mouth around my hole, there's nothing that feels as good, except when he slides that thick meat inside. I normally prep really well for our time together, but, I didn't have time to properly gauge my hole with a large enough dildo. He tries to go in; I'll need to sit on it for a while. Gabe's reaction as I take in every inch is one reason I so enjoy him; he really looks like a kid in a candy store as I bounce up and down.Using his cock fully, Gabe pounds me without restraint; he's just so hard and horny. By the time he goes in from behind me, my cock is starting to grow and edge. All of the times we have been together, he will soon want me on my back so that he may see my face. Within minutes, I am feeling his hot cum dripping onto my chest and nipples. Excited to see what I produce, Gabe kneels over me while I release. As I have said before, I know that I will marry a woman, but I will always have Gabe in my life as well. Kai is the bottom in this sensual GayAsianNetwork video.

Duration: 16:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 980.7 MB

Download Kai Gabe: Our Bond

Fuck Buddies starring Ken and Masa

Cast: Ken T ,Masa

After dining on each other's asshole in the kitchen, it's time for some fucking. Masa bends over to ride Ken's raging horny boner as Ken fucks him against the sink. He gives his cock to Masa good, and you can tell Masa really likes that cock thrusting hard inside his ass. Ken pulls out of the ass just in time to shoot his load all over Masa's face.

Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 402.6 MB

Download Fuck Buddies starring Ken and Masa

Filipino Plunges Deep Into White Meat

Cast: Franky Ordiales
Genres: Outdoors ,Toys

Often we get asked how we get so many hot models. The truth is, we shoot guys from all over the US. Franky, our armature Asian model comes to us from Manhattan, where he goes to a major college and actually slings pizza at a local pizzeria nights and weekends. Another long term fan of the site, Franky was more than happy to trade the frigid January streets of Manhattan for a week in the California sun.Aaron works at an Oregon Starbucks, and hopes to go to Berkeley as a film major next year. Both boys would like to relocate to Southern California in the future, so who knows what seeds were planted -- among other things on this shoot.Prior to filming the boys spent the weekend in TJ, or Tijuana (Mexico) to the tourists. With all the violence going on down there right now, frankly it was not a trip we recommended. But the boys wanted to hit he clubs down there, so off they went. As you can see, they came back without a single scratch - and we give you permission to look real close!With crazy schedules and distance, we're not sure when either will be back, so enjoy the moment of two hotties exploring each others' bodies :)

Duration: 25:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3888kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 753.1 MB

Download Filipino Plunges Deep Into White Meat

Sweatpants Sex 720p

もっこりがヤバい!遂にあの企画が登場!みんな大好きノーパンスウェット!ノースエセックス解禁!
01.音&ダンス&セックス!マッチョ野郎が踊りながらノーパンスウェットで勃起させ見せつけ誘ってくる!
もっこりするスウェット!でもこれはゲイビデオ!そのまましゃぶりしゃぶられケツマン交尾!
02.デカマラ達也くんがノースエで街をぶらーり!摩擦と変な興奮でチンポがどんどん勃起.。
パンツ穿いてなかったらこんなに形分かるんですね!ヤバいぐらい勃起してます!そのまま帰ってがっつり交尾!おしっこまで!?
03.外でインタビューからのノースエセックス!ずっと勃起してるからスウェットがテント張りまくり!なかなか脱がせませんよ(笑)
04.「おしっこでそうっす.」ジョワジョワ?.。グレーのスウェットがどんどん染みて.。エロい.。
そのままスウェットやぶられケツ掘りブランコでガン掘られ!

Duration: 1:40:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Sweatpants Sex 720p