Exclusive collection - Gays Asians!

Cummin' From The Past

Cast: Gao pt ,Oum ,Singha
Genres: Toys ,Bonus Content
Video language: English

Diggin' deep in our vault, GayAsianAmateurs pulls out a hot one. This is Oum, in the red scarf. As the boy begins to be "poked" for fun, Oum lies back, legs spread. "Toying" with the boy, the cameraman then films as he jerks. "Puckered," Oum creams onto himself and then does a bit of "self-cleaning." Next is Gao, showering; I do love a "lathered" boy. After he rinses off, he works it up and damn, there's so much to work up. On the bed, his body tightens and he blows a load, shooting to his stomach.Singha first models a variety of underwear; damn, what a hottie. Once he's in the purple jock strap, we have a winner, and that's before he performs. Lubing his hole, "extensively," he then uses a dildo to play. Up and hard, I never wanted to be a pillow, before now. As he gets close, Singha grabs the jock strap and adds his own "design" to them.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7155kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cummin' From The Past

Cuffed Stuffed

Cast: Hisoka Botan ,Makoto II

Using some nice fetish suction cups, Hisoka controls the action on Makoto's areolas. Adding some kink and leather to these twinks seems to "fit" them well; Makoto, who will bottom, looks good enough to "serve on a platter." Cuffed and both "growing" on one another, Hisoka moves the cuffs to his boy's ankles. Able to "open up," Makoto whimpers at the anal sensation, and the finger fucking. Even though the bottom boy is restrained, you just can't keep a "good man down."Released for the moment, Makoto takes advantage of Hisoka's sensitive nipples, now enlarged, as well as his huge bulge. With both hotties hard and ready, the top slides his cock in to "fill the bird." Wanting to make sure Hisoka gets his fill; he re-cuffs his partner and fucks him in several positions. Only when the top is ready for his boy to shoot, does he jerk Makoto's cock until it spews. Adding his own "gravy," Hisoka then tugs and blasts onto his boy's twink body.

Duration: 21:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6159kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 993.2 MB

Download Cuffed Stuffed

Play with My Ball

Cast: Tum

I have always had a thing for Asian boys in soccer shorts. Maybe it's because they usually don't wear underwear and you can see their dicks just bobbing up and down as they play ball. That's why I was excited when Tum came in for the audition fresh from playing a game of Soccer. Soon he was showing us what was underneath the shorts (no underwear of course) as he shows us his smooth Asian butt. Of course seeing such a hot boy got me horny too, and I just had to check this boy's goods for myself. I pulled down his shorts and gave his cock a nice workout, feeling his fleshy uncut cock get hard and warm in my hands. He told me he needed to get his ass rammed to get really horny though, so next I found my dildo and helped him shove it deep up his asshole. You could tell his ass was hungry for the pleasure, and as he rode the dildo I helped him jack off until his cock was spurting creamy white jizz all over his smooth, silky body. We needed quite a bit of tissue to clean it all up, although I would have volunteered for the job with my tongue!

Duration: 16:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3869kbps

File size: 481.8 MB

Download Play with My Ball

Kinjiro Takes A Big One

Cast: Kinjiro ,Takeru II

JapanBoyz usually has me topping, but after seeing Takeru around and watching his videos, I wanted him to top me. Using my mouth to stimulate, Takeru is not only hung, he kisses wonderfully. Lying back he then takes my dick into his mouth and sucks me fully; he really knows how to work a guy. I reciprocate as much as I can into my mouth; he is not only large, he's so thick. Putting the condom on him, I try to be gentle; Takeru says most condoms don't fit him at all. I start off by trying to ride him, or at least get most of him comfortably in my hole; he fingered me for a bit, but there's no real way to prepare for his monster.Adding lube, we work together as I rock my hips; after a while, he slides in more easily, and then puts me on my back to fuck me. Slowly, I get used to most of his cock; the alternating sensation of pressure and pleasure has me hard as he pumps easily. He then pulls out, takes off the condom, and we stroke together, intertwined. Takeru is so gentle, even as he jerks my cock; I am surprised he takes me in his mouth again as it feels amazing. Docking our cocks, Takeru starts to cum and that drives me over the edge. I blow shooting onto his neck. Together we finish as our cocks continue to drip and rub. Kinjiro was the bottom in this sexy JapanBoyz film.

Duration: 24:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4474kbps

File size: 845.8 MB

Download Kinjiro Takes A Big One

猥褻カメラ6

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Asian, Oral, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese

『こんな奥まで入ってるのにビンビンじゃないか』『もっと顔みせて』『気持ちいいんだろ?』視線の先には乱れる身体が。『もっと、ください.』次第に身体は反応していく.。触れる度に高鳴る鼓動。漏れる喘ぎ声。その時カメラは猥褻な視線!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:01:51
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1262kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download 猥褻カメラ6

Bad-Boy Styled Macho vol.2

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Danji Macho
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Fetish, Fingering, Group, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot

チョイ不良(ワル)マッチョ 2<モアエロス>
大人気!!
マッチョなちょい不良オヤジが再び登場!
さらに色気を増したちょい不良ボディでガンガンに犯りまくる!
4人の乱交でも大ハッスル
1677545歳
1757226歳
1767227歳
1657837歳

Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:08
Video: 576x416, DivX 5, 1518kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bad-Boy Styled Macho vol.2

Twink Kenta's Cum Paradise! Vol 2

動画配信サイト「Men's Rush.TV」に自撮りのエロ動画を投稿してくる
謎のイケメン「慶太」のベスト版DVD第2弾が登場!
今回の慶太も淫乱度MAXで抜きまくり!
ブラザー姿やダッチマ○コを使ってのオナニーや、セフレの男との絡み合い!
更には性欲剥き出しで女の子にエッチを迫り、そのままの勢いで生SEXしちゃったりと‥
もう男でも女でも玩具でも何でもいいからとにかく抜きたい慶太が満載!
素人投稿ならではのリアルなエロシーンが詰まった93分!

Duration: 1:33:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 72kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Twink Kenta's Cum Paradise! Vol 2

Sex Behavior of Big Bear and Small Bear

KONG兄やんのプライベートビデオ流出!
ガチムチ小熊にKONG兄やん攻められる!
生掘り中出しされてメロメロ
気持ちイイ!
シャワーシーンも必見!
レザー兄貴同士の激しい交尾!
気持よすぎて2回射精!
オラオラ!激しくガン掘り!
「ガッちび18才2」大人気モデル再登場!
あぁ、気持ちイイ!
ガッツリ種付け!

Duration: 1:16:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sex Behavior of Big Bear and Small Bear

Cum on Crackers

Chit brought some snack for his friends to share but these boys are too naughty to just accept and eat them. They come up with a jerk off competition. Whoever comes last on the crackers has to eat it. Watch the competition and see the result for yourself.

Duration: 11:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3932kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 335.3 MB

Download Cum on Crackers

Ripe For The Taking Part One

Khan in red, brings Riku into the apartment for some fun, as you can see on the bed. The boys "go bananas" over one another with Riku's hole "ripe" for the taking. Using their mouths and hands to wander, Khan is first to "a-peel" to his partner's dick. Lubing up his hole, Riku slides a toy in and lets Khan take over; damn, I've never seen a piece of fruit vibrate like that.Joined by Kinjiro in this AsianBoys.XXX film, Riku has his mouth full of Khan, but moves over in the small bed to make room for another hottie. All three take turns sucking, and as you can see from part two of this party, the "fruitful" bounty has just begun.

Duration: 15:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7140kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 853.5 MB

Download Ripe For The Taking Part One