Format: mp4
Duration: 2:25:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1771kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Dear - Integrity Boys

Thai Cum Party Pt 3

Video language: English

These are the days that I love my job. When these 4 boys showed up today, I grew hard with anticipation. I've never seen a more beautiful asian circle-suck in my life. By the time they were done, a mop was needed to clean the cum up.

Duration: 14:23
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2253kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 254.4 MB

Download Thai Cum Party Pt 3

Masaru's Kinky Piss, Dildo Fun and Cum

Cast: Masaru Sato

Meet Masaru, a very imaginative and playful boy who has been on the site before. Today he is here to show us a good time as he presents his tight, toned body and toys. Boy toys are fun, but Japanboyz with toys are the best.Mauaru begins by playfully massaging his groin and asshole. He also takes us to the bathroom to pee, while still in some very colorful leggings, I love a boy who pees to please. He then washes off his beautiful body, and we get to watch. As he removes his leggings, I zoom in to see the cock ring he is sporting. Soaping up, he turns around to show a nice soapy hole and gorgeous bum.While still in the bathroom, Masaru is presented with a dildo to use; he face lights up and he is eager to try it out. Bending over for us the enjoy, he takes most of it and gasps, "oh yes." Squatting on the floor and pumping it in and out, he is enjoying every inch, and so are we. I go close with the camera to see the action and then, as he removes the dildo, his hole. Sitting on the floor, Masaru hardens quickly as he massages his prostate with the dildo; he says it is good, I think it is great. His lubed ass is spread eagle on the floor, showing us a nice shiny hole. I ask him if he wants to stay here or move back to the sofa.Masaru puts on some sexy underwear, a nice leopard print jock strap, and sits on the sofa; he rubs his package, sweet. I hand him the dildo. He first takes some lube and wets his dick and balls, through the underwear, then unsnaps his strap, and prepares his hole. Using his fingers, he goes in with a few fingers, then counts all five and inserts them, I think we'd all like to be those fingers. After, he says "dildo," and pushes it in, moaning, "yes, yes." At this point, I can't help but give him a hand; I thrust the dildo in and out, Masaru requests, "harder." As I work the toy, he smiles at me and masturbates; he is so hot. I pull the dildo out to check his nice hole. Inserting it again, Masaru puts it in again and I take over pumping; "ah good, good, yes" he moans, I have hit the right spot. Working the dildo faster and maneuvering it around, Masaru moans at me. Now, I finger him to help him climax. It isn't long before his moans turn into heavy panting and ejaculation; lovely drops of white cream spot his jock strap; thank you Masaru we did have fun.

Duration: 17:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4458kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 611.2 MB

Download Masaru's Kinky Piss, Dildo Fun and Cum

Direct Contact

Cast: Kiba ,Riku

No time to waste in this hot. When your back's against the wall, the best thing to do is just "enjoy the ride." Kiba, pinned, is more than happy to be Riku's boy toy. Putting his hands and mouth all over his partner, Riku will soon be using other parts of his body to seize the boy. Licking both the front and backside of the bottom, Riku is then serviced. Face fucking Kiba, the top "ass-ures" more pleasure to follow.Fingering the bottom, Riku gauges the boy's hole then enters with his fat dick; Kiba pants with each thrust. Keeping "up" a really fast pace, Riku is ready to blow in no time; he puts Kiba on the receiving end of his load. Using more mouth to "handle" the bottom, Riku likes the "drop down" service he gets in return.

Duration: 16:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7150kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 868.9 MB

Download Direct Contact

Zeno Hangs Ten

Hans was the top man cock surfer in his hookup with hungry bottom Benvi, but big bearded manly muscleman Zeno's a tougher nut to crack. Hans is gonna be the one riding cock this time, and from the happy glint in his eyes he has No complaints. He gets an eager mouthful of Zeno's xxl dick and makes it bigger and harder. Ready to move on to the Real fun, Zeno gets Hans to crouch across the back of the couch with his perky ass right at face level. He dives in for a lick and suck. Once Hans is open, slick with spit and ready to be crammed full, Zeno slides his thick raw tool in for some bareback fun. Pounding and plowing from behind, Zeno wraps his arms around Hans and pulls him in tighter. In a fuck frenzy, Hans splays his legs open, gives Zeno all the room he needs to drill in to the depths. He climbs on and grinds his ass down onto the big booty splitter. Zeno pulls out, lies back and milks out an oversized load into his beating palm. "Can't wait for more!" he says through a big satisfied smile.

Duration: 15:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7842kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 916.2 MB

Download Zeno Hangs Ten

18yo Ban-Lifted - Precocious Cherry Boys

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Get Film
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshots, Handjob, Rimming, Masturbation, Toys, Teens

動画配信サイト『' .』から2年6ヶ月ぶりに18才特集がリリース!
今回は正真正銘!全員今年の春高校を卒業したばかりのぴっちぴちの18才!
それもナント全員生開発!

18才の超どノンケ君が男性初体験でいきなり百戦錬磨のバリタチ兄貴に処女アナルで生奉仕編
まだまだあどけない18才童顔ノンケくんがヒカルに生堀りされて超興奮編
超スリ筋超美肌の18才がデビュー戦でいきなり爽やかなお兄さんの生チンコの洗礼を受けちゃう編
そして、しなやかな体と超絶な を武器に「ヤバい、ヤバい.」を連発

超童顔の男の子が初アナルを奪われちゃったメインパートほか、
早熟チェリーボーイズを全員生でつまみ食いで超満腹スペシャル!
超興奮超勃起仕様♂で、全てのショタ好きユーザー様にお届け!

18才の超どノンケ君が男性初体験でいきなり百戦錬磨のバリタチ兄貴に処女アナルを生奉仕!

まだまだあどけない18才童顔ノンケくんがヒカルに生掘りされて超興奮!

超スリ筋超美肌の18才がデビュー戦でいきなり爽やかなお兄さんの生チンコの洗礼を受ける!

犬顔がキュートな18才
正常位で掘られながらビンビン勃起で超噴射♂
寝バックの感度はすっかりオトナ?

配信直後に大反響だったのはこの超童顔な男の子
しなやかな体に超絶なを武器に早くも多くのファンの心を鷲掴みにした
卑猥すぎる映像をじっくりご堪能あれ

Duration: 1:43:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2593kbps
Audio: 68kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download 18yo Ban-Lifted - Precocious Cherry Boys

Sath Solo

Sath is a Thai stallion filled with jizz and energy. He gets more horny when getting fingered in the ass. Watch this hot stud as he fingers his own tight ass and jerking off that big hard cock.

Duration: 12:47
Video: 576x480, AVC (H.264), 2249kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 226.1 MB

Download Sath Solo

Sperm Violence part 8

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Asian, Oral, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese

『スペルマバイオレンス第8章』超人気シリーズスペルマバイオレンス最新作!第8章は過激すぎる!壮絶二大公開撮影!ついに、あの大人気モデル「シンジ」と「ジュンヤ」が、性欲に狂った獣達の餌食に!止まらない射精ラッシュ!本気で歪む顔に容赦なく濃厚スペルマシャワーが降り注ぐ!『もっと!もっと口にください!』

Format: avi
Duration: 2:10:26
Video: 560x416, XviD, 1750kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sperm Violence part 8

Androgena

Video language: Japanese

超愛玩型奴隷美少年カイル誕生!
★アンドロイド型美少年カイルが未体験ゾーンを夢遊するスペーシーラブセックス!
★密室の中で、生身の肉棒コスモエナジーをアナール交尾装備口にドッキングしたら任務完了!
★愛と快楽の幻想が今、イマジネーションの海に投げ入れられた!
SPACE.1:<KAIRU>美少年アナル全開!
愛玩美少年カイルの初セックスは、光の渦に巻き込まれながらエロ尻性愛の快感に目覚めて
ゆくプロトタイプ!本物の雄マラに激しく反応し、変化する近未来奴隷人形少年だ!
口いっぱいにほお張った肉ペニ棒からと、強烈な交尾で全身に精魂を注入されたカイル!
SPACE 2:<TAKUTO>ビン起ち食われノンケ!
10代少年がベテランマッチョに連弾肉竿交尾される驚嘆の拡張テクでの灼熱ファック!
初挑戦にして肛門がビッグホールになるまで犯される雄同士の本格セックス!
巨根少年タクト君のビン起ちは終始おさまらないままだった!
SPACE 3:<RIO>パイパンでオラネコ!
コスプレを密かに楽しむカッコ可愛いパイパンでエロいカラダのリオ君!
バリタチ兄貴が、オラネコのリオ君の挑発に興奮し、命令しまくるレン君を攻めまくる
SEXワンダーワールド!容赦なくオラってタチ兄貴を奮い立たせる変則プレイ!

Duration: 2:30:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1706kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Androgena