Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet

No choice but to continue in their ordeal. Stripped and stretched the sexy socialites struggle in only their pantyhose and high heels, wrap gags muffle their moans, their eyes pleading with the hulking hunk who holds our hapless . The MILF duo - their dinner date long forgotten, attire strewn across the warehouse floor from where it was cut from their curvaceous bodies - can only complain in squeals as first the lithe Eastern European has the rope at her ankles cut, legs spread and wand thrusted upon her sensitive clit, then her tanned, big busted gal pal gets the same treatment. They can only watch each other suffer in demanded delight; as an orgasm takes over all thoughts of their predicament fade, returning them to reality in even more torment. An experiment in endurance, the pair's pantyhose-d pussies relinquish to the devilish vibrator device, in their wrists-over-head tie, as the firm hands of the broad shouldered brute hold their legs spread wide throughout their ordeal, until he's finished and they're spent. Time for the ladies to rest in a scent induced sleep.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 378.5 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet

Submissive Wife Part II

So, I imagine that it would go without saying, that if I must be tied up and gagged during the day in my usually 1950's housewife attire, I must wear lingerie and be tied up at night as well. Johnny is definitely very consistent in this manner. I know what to expect after 22 years in this relationship. At any rate, I put on a sheer coral nightie with coral silk panties, garter belt and stockings and Johnny hogties me on the bed with white rope. This time, the thick white cloth gag has made it's way into my mouth and I am to struggle on the bed, while Johnny gets ready to get settled in for the night. I am pretty sure that he could watch me for hours without complaint. I mean, I am not complaining either!

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 474.2 MB

Download Submissive Wife Part II

InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Screamer

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity.

Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Screamer

Disgusted And Breathless - Alana, Olivia Mattos, Jennifer

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

Alana and Olivia arrive at a party and start to make out, getting into the mood of romance. Jennifer, the slave, hears the noise of these two and goes to the bedroom, disturbing the moment and criticizing their lesbianism. Do you think she will get away with it? Of course not! To make her even more disgusted and breathless, the two girls sit with their pussies in her face, making her disappear under their lower parts and even between their buttocks. Alana and Olivia rub themselves on Jennifer's face and leave her breathless for long seconds, without the chance to escape. They still pass baby oil over their bodies, to slide even more, generating more pleasure for their pussies and more stifling for Jennifer who is trapped between their legs. Wow!

Duration: 30:42
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4019kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 947.2 MB

Download Disgusted And Breathless - Alana, Olivia Mattos, Jennifer

Sensual Hungarian babe Zazie Skymm enjoys bondage fetish sex session

Cast: Zazie Skymm
Genres: Anal, Blonde, Cumshot, Fetish, Hardcore, Sex Toys, Teen, Ass Fucking, Facial, Fantasy, Glamour

Well-hung Nikki Nuttz teases and drips wax all over Zazie Skymm's gorgeous curves. The Hungarian beauty moans with pleasure while getting her sweet shaved pussy licked and cheeky ass fucked passionately. She orgasms then returns the favor and receives Nikki's load all over her beautiful face.

Duration: 38:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sensual Hungarian babe Zazie Skymm enjoys bondage fetish sex session

Claire Adams

Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: Leather Belt ,pump ,fake boobs ,Pierced Pussy ,Redhead ,Bondage ,harness ,BDSM ,Flogging ,Clothespins

Get to know Claire Adams, a powerhouse of talent and experience, and the director of Device Bondage and Hogtied. She started modeling in 2001 and fell in love with bondage. See footage from her first shoot on Hogtied being topped by Kink founder CEO, Peter Acworth. Her experience led her to her ultimate passion of rigging. She has guest directed for Hogtied, Whipped Ass, Men In Pain, Device Bondage, and Sex & Submission. She now directs Hogtied and Device Bondage and admits that much of her inspiration for these shoots stems from her own personal fantasies.

Duration: 7:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9708kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 566.0 MB

Download Claire Adams

Slip

I'm always in the mood for a bedtime hogtie. Tonight, I am dressed for bed in a light blue satin slip, garter belt, nude stockings and satin panties. And, of course, I slip on my metal collar with the blue tag. Then, Johnny obliges me with a hogtie on the bed with white rope and quiets me down with a thick white cloth gag. After I am in a full predicament, Johnny lets me roll around on the bed drooling while we watch our newest bingeworthy obsession on t.v.! See, you don't have to go anywhere to have fun!

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 581.3 MB

Download Slip

Training of H Part 5 Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

The first few whip lashes bring her back to the real world. Once she is all the way with us again we have a few needs that she needs to meet. PD wants his cock sucked. The members want to see some more tears.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 489.4 MB

Download Training of H Part 5 Hazel Hypnotic

Diabolic Revelation

Cast: Krysta Kaos
Genres: switch ,Fingering ,natural boobs ,other hair color ,slim ,Petite ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Feet ,Submission

We start with Krysta in a predicament device, that reveals it's sadistic nature in due time. She is standing with her pussy connected to her feet by a chain. Her petite body is revealed as her clothes are ripped away little by little. Her body is reddened from heavy hands and flogging, then the device shows this whore what it's capable of.
Scene two begins with her in a brutal back bend that stretches her lean body out. Her drenched pussy is exposed and begging for attention. That will come, but first I want her to scream; scream so loudly that the entire castle can hear her. All of the sensitive spots are assaulted with multiple implements of torment.
This whore's pussy has been craving attention all day, so we put her on a little perch and fuck her cunt with omega. Her body starts to weaken and her mind starts to fade into that place that only girls that have been fucked into oblivion know about. The speed is increased more and more until this whore is a sloppy fucking mess.

Duration: 51:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Diabolic Revelation

Alexa bound and made to come again & again

Cast: Lochai ,Alexa Von Tess

We take Alexa through her paces of self gratification, made to get herself off time and time again as she fights the sting of the nipple clamps. This woman is so hot that she actually burns out one of our vibrators & needs to switch to another mid orgasm!
Suspended in tight win lose situations she fights against what her body wants. Time and time again her orgasms are ripped from her tight body as she fights her ties, her pussy is so wet that the clamps can't even find a hold long enough.

Duration: 48:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Alexa bound and made to come again & again