Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sleepsack Total Enclosure

Mina gets encased in a totally inescapable tight leather sleepsack. Made from buffalo leather, this sleepsack and its dominating power to restrain is one of the core ideals behind Restricted Senses. Take a beautiful girl like Mina, encase her utterly and completely in leather, zip her up and she is now completely at the mercy of her captor, turning her into nothing but an ornament on my carpet. I never get tired of watching her in this suit. I have been training Mina a fair bit in this suit, In keeping with the name I will lock her inside late at night and she will very often fall asleep inside it for hours.
Only hours later when she wakes up after trying to move around in her sleep, completely unaware of where she is, does she realise she is still trapped inside a leather prison, no concept of how much time has passed, weather it is still night or even when she will be released again. Total and complete Restricted Senses.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5257kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sleepsack Total Enclosure

Sydney Hale - Tied on her yoga mat

Stretching session for Sydney Hale turns struggle session... As the lithe and limber lovely is well wrap gagged and tied up in a frogged-leg hogtie on her yoga mat! Close ups of this Native American beauty's wide, pleading brown eyes in this POV style video.

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4971kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 167.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tied on her yoga mat

Assylum - Booty Camp Patient: Milcah Halili

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

Milcah likes to be overwhelmed. So we took her to Booty Camp for some blowjob pushups, anal squats, and assorted asshole training. There was plenty of ass to mouth, and a nice big load all over her face.

Duration: 34:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7185kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Assylum - Booty Camp Patient: Milcah Halili

DragonLily

Cast: DragonLily
Genres: Fear Play ,natural boobs ,Dunking ,Bondage ,Brunette ,Rope Bondage ,Submission ,Domination ,Curvy ,BDSM
Video language: English

We put Dragonlilly through the bondage paces in this hot update. Her asian skin goes so well with tight hemp rope and bamboo in this tribute to the artist Haffnium. Dragonlilly loves to sub and its easy to tell while she is begging to come before each orgasm. As beautiful as her orgasms are I just couldnt deny her.much.Thanks Dragonlilly. Your gift of submission is a wonderful thing.

Duration: 50:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 587.4 MB

Download DragonLily

Curiosity Wrecked the Pretty Girl

Cast: Tati Russo
Genres: Nipple Clamps ,smooth ,Fingering ,slim ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,BDSM ,Feet ,Bondage

Tati Russo is a beautiful delicate flower of a girl with a tight body, wavy blond hair and sparkly blue eyes. She looks like she should be off frolicking in the sunshine on some green rolling hills, but instead she's here in the basement for her first Device Bondage shoot.
We take our cute new friend and chain her on top of a box with her legs spread wide like a whore. We flog her smooth pink pussy, rubber band her sensitive feet and clamp her tender puffy nipples. We tease Tati with the vibrator, then tie the nipple clamps to her toes and cane her all over her precious little body just to watch her squirm. She begs us to let her cum, so we rip an intense orgasm from her shaved cunt. After Tati cums, we keep the vibrator pushed onto that sensitive clit. Be careful what you ask for, Sweetie.

Duration: 19:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 443.2 MB

Download Curiosity Wrecked the Pretty Girl

Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3

He hoists my legs up high and then runs the line through a hoop and then to my wrists. He pulls me into an arch until I can't bend any further. I can't move a muscle wrong... I can still move my head. He takes care of that next. He first wraps my ballgag and forehead with elastic foam tape and then he tapes my head back to my arms with thin grey duct tape. He wraps my forehead and around my mouth. He even tapes around my nose and under my chin. At this point all I can do is let out an occasional moan. I can't even twitch! He leaves me once again. I can hear a shutter clicking. He must be taking pics of me like this. After a while, I completely surrender and hope I'll wake soon. At the end of the clip I have added some behind the scenes footage of serene being cut out of the tape and her reactions as her arms are freed and the gag is removed, as well as a little commentary.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 787.8 MB

Download Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 3

SexuallyBroken Syren De Me matt williams jack hammer

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Syren De Me matt williams jack hammer
Genres: Stunning MILF Syren De Mer tied down and sex hard without by mercy by two cocks, brutal blowjob

Sexy and fit Milf Syren De Mer loves the dick. She honestly does. Luckily for this cock crazed swinger, dick is exactly what we have on the menu for her today. Lots and lots of top shelf dick.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 834.8 MB

Download SexuallyBroken Syren De Me matt williams jack hammer

Darling

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: Breast Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Submission ,Rope Bondage ,Big Tits ,Bondage ,Pain

Darling, Darling, Darling. There is truth to thestatement that a painter is only as good as thequality of the paint he is working with. Same holdstrue to Riggers. They are only as good as the modelsthey are working with. Darling is a true BDSMlifestyler, who loves bondage almost more thananything in her life. Some of Hogtied's best imagerycomes when Matt and Darling get together. Enjoy.

Duration: 40:35

File size: 472.6 MB

Download Darling

Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Adara is left to endure her tight bondage, gag, clamps, and nose hooks. She mmmmpphs and struggles as much as her bondage will allow for a while. She eventually gets a little complacent, so to get her spirits up again, I whip her clamped tits with a leather strap. There we go... that really woke her up again. Her yelps, moans and twitch intensify greatly with the right motivation. I want a new view, so I roll her onto her stomach for a while. At the end of the clip, I cut off her ziptie bondage and make her crawl out of the room using the rope still tied into her hair as a leash.

Duration: 25:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps

File size: 569.8 MB

Download Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 4

Talia Monet

Cast: Talia Monet
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Fingering ,top ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Domination ,Ball Gag ,natural boobs

Talia Monet is a well deserved, famous bondage model. Even famous models have fantasies, and a captivity fantasy was top on her list. We did our best to play out a classic captive scenario. She did her best to endure it. Her defiance is played out as she takes nipple torment and multiple orgasms. A fantasy for your approval.

Duration: 28:36

File size: 332.9 MB

Download Talia Monet