Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

For All of You Cobie Fans

This clip with Cobie was shot several years ago, and one that I never planned to release, as the quality is poor. Several fans of Cobie have written and coaxed me into releasing it, so here you go. The sound quality is terrible... lots of wind noise and other weird noises(camera or operator?). The clip was poorly planned on my part and kind of a complete cluster fuck, but Cobie is in it! I tie Cobie up and then tie her neck to her knees, before embarking on a trip to the horse. I untie her legs, cut off her shorts and panties and lift her onto the wooden horse. Her neckrope is tie to a stake in the ground out in front and then her ankles are tied out to the sides. Cobie does not last much longer after this and the clip abrubtly ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 542.6 MB

Download For All of You Cobie Fans

Cowgirl Live part 2

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

She's been attached to the chair long enough. Let's have her prance and dance around for us. That's right PD -- caress and hold her tight -- close your eyes and dream. And while you do reach down and grab her junk. Massage, squeeze, pull, and knead those soft doughy lips. Stand the gazelle up. Her arms are fastened behind her back in a box tie. Collar her neck with a leather strap and affix it to the pulley chain. We don't want her falling while teetering on those high heels. Yank up on that collar.

Duration: 51:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cowgirl Live part 2

Hosed, Taped, and Mummified - Part 2

Dr. cupcakes starts at her ankles and starts wrapping her body with white Vet-wrap. When he finishes, she is completely wrapped except her tits and head. A little more black tape is added above and below her tits to ensure the wrap won't unravel. Ashley's neckrope is removed and then she is put on her knees. After a while Dr. Cupcakes removes her gag and replaces it with a nylon over her head and a spider ring gag. He then wraps her entire head with vet -wrap. He draws some eyeballs and lashes on her and the transformation is complete. he has transformed his nemesis into his own little bondage play doll. He leaves her taped and mummified for the remainder of the clip. What will he do when he returns? That's up to your own imagination.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 713.8 MB

Download Hosed, Taped, and Mummified - Part 2

Amazing Fitness Enthusiast Kelli Provocateur Gets Sexually Dominated

Cast: Kelli Provocateur
Genres: black hair ,Ebony ,Fingering ,Domination ,Black ,BDSM ,Bondage ,fake boobs ,Rope Bondage ,muscular

Beautiful ebony fitness enthusiast Kelli Provocateur starts with undressing for us in front of the camera. Showing us her amazing physique, flexing every muscle of her stunning build. She flashes the camera a nice big smile. We fade out of the fantasy and back to her sitting in a chair on the stage. Matt comes in and immediately starts binding her arms. She looks fascinated and curious. Matt encourages her to get out. she of course cannot.
Matt adds one more rope to her wrists and tells her to take her shorts off. She struggles and her gorgeous ass shakes trying to get the pants off. Matt orders her on her knees with her mouth open. She gets a royal face fucking. Pulling her up, he bends her over and pounds her cunt saying, "All of your muscles can't help you now. Just enjoy it." This makes her resist more. Kicking, struggling, she is face up on the ground.
Matt sticks a vibrator on her cunt, she cums instantly. Struggling she resists as much as possible. He continues to show her helplessness by finger fucking her and repeats that "no matter how fucking strong you are, I own you." Rolling her on her stomach, he completes the hogtie and gives her one more orgasm.

Duration: 17:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 626.1 MB

Download Amazing Fitness Enthusiast Kelli Provocateur Gets Sexually Dominated

Hottest Electrofuck Ever!!

Cast: India Summer ,Lea Lexis
Genres: Electro Plug ,Anal ,shaved ,Slave ,LezDom ,Facesitting ,Humiliation ,Tens Unit ,shaped ,Brunette

You've never seen chemistry like this before! When sexy European Domme Lea Lexis pins down hot and fuck-hungry submissive India Summer for an ANAL Strap-On Electrofuck, the entire building almost melts from the heat. These women fuck like their lives depend on it. Lea controls the electricity pulsing through India's long, tan legs, pedicured toes, and most of all her juicy shaved cunt and her cock-starved rosebud ass. India moans and whimpers and squirms, she sucks on Lea's fingers and she begs for more. More Electricity and more Electrofucking. Lea gives it to her again and again, shocking that pussy and ass with her cock until India can't help herself - her cunt explodes with orgasm after orgasm.

Duration: 22:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4795kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 797.1 MB

Download Hottest Electrofuck Ever!!

Sex Tape

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Riley Reyes looks like the type of actress you'd find a sex tape of floating out on the internet. Thankfully she's exactly that type of girl. In fact if you look around you'll find tons of videos on the internet of her getting fucked. You'll also find that she likes to get tied up and have fucked up things done to her.

Duration: 37:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Sex Tape

Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... First things First, cherry's tits aren't huge, but they are plenty big enough to bind. Eric does this with some very thin cotton string. He then removes the rigid cuffs and reties her wrists with rope. A clamp is tightened on her septum and left hanging for now. He then grabs a long wooden shoe horn and starts slapping various parts of cherry's body with it. Her shoes are removed and they get the same treatment. Her nipples are clamped with clovers. A string is attached and run through a ring bolted to the front of the horse. It is the run up and through her nose clamp and then tied off. This forces her to lean forward. Her elbows are the tied together and then tied up and back to the steel pipe. She is then nose hooked with some surgical clamps that work perfect for this purpose. They are then rope back. In the process, the excess rope is wrapped around her neck. Her head is now being pulled down and up and back by her nose. cherry likes to decorate her face with shiny metal, so Eric just feels like helping her out in this regard. Eric steps away for a while while cherry endures her predicament. When he returns he starts smacking her with the wooden shoe horn again. This goes on for a while. At the end of the clip he removes her nipple clamps and then rolls her out of the scene. He's taking her to the employee break room where cherry will remain on display for the rest of the day!

Duration: 35:38

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

Floor Slut Part Two

Beverly is locked into the kind of position that gives Sister Dee wonderful ideas. Her feet are exposed to anything Dee can come up with. Whether that means a gentle ticking or a painful caning is entirely up to her. The same goes for Beverly's wonderful tits. The beating gets Dee's creativity really flowing.
Sister Dee locks Beverly into the floor, literally, with her head stuck under the boards. It allows for perfect access to Beverly's tightly puckered asshole. Dee takes advantage by cramming it full of inflatable cock and then proceeds to paddle it pink. When the dildo is pumped up to full size it has Bev's pussy ready for fun, too. Dee takes a vibe to her clit and even after a screaming and squirting orgasm isn't quite done tormenting her twat.
Hooded and on a chain leash, there's still one more task for Beverly to complete. Dee has another bitch, this one in a straight jacket and hood, who needs to be prepped for his own torment. For that he's going to need a hard cock and Dee can't be bothered to do it herself. Instead, when she removes the hood, it will be Beverly's job to suck it until he's fully ready for his turn as Dee's play thing.

Format: real
Duration: 31:21
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 169.0 MB

Download Floor Slut Part Two

Casting Couch

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there's a dick in her face and she's going to have to suck it. She's strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice. He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn't get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.

Duration: 54:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Casting Couch

Ginary's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Ginary up and then to the floor. I grab some rope and immediately hogtie her. Her head is pulled back and tied to her feet. Tape is wrapped over her gag, making it even tighter. Finally she is nose hooked. Ginary is sweaty and they don't want to stay, but with a little adjustment, they do. I step back and enjoy the view of a sweaty Ginary, completely helpless and gagged. She really can't struggle, but she can twitch a little. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side, after taking the nose hooks out as one side had slipped out anyway. Now we can really see how tight the crotchrope, breast bondage, and gag really are. After Ginary has endured her bondage for a while on her side, I return. I have a little fun again slapping her bound tits. I attempt to clamp her nipples, but her tits are tied to tight for them to get a bite and they slide off as Ginary yelps through her gag. Not bad, flexible, a huge mouth, and she seemed to enjoy most of her ordeal. I think I'll have her come back. The last few minutes of the clip is of Ginary being released from her bondage. As you can see her recuperation is good as well... as son as her arms are free, she uses them to push herself up.

Duration: 20:26

File size: 918.3 MB

Download Ginary's Test - Part 3