Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sexy Sensi learns to love electro

Cast: Isis Love ,Sensi Pearl
Genres: LezDom ,mixed ,Brunette ,switch ,slim ,Electrical Play ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,other hair color ,Slave
Video language: English

From the soles of her feet into her tight pussy, Sensi Pearl explores the balance between the torment and pleasure of elecricity.
Isis Love brings her shockingly seductive charm to stimulate Sensi's nerves into wanting orgasms. Sensi is bound in compromising bondage and endures the tazer, an electrified grate and being fucked senseless with an electrified strap on.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sexy Sensi learns to love electro

Road Litter

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Jade is just the right kind of girl to find on the side of the road. she is hot, alone and dumb enough to get into the car with PD. They do not make it very far before their is car trouble and he uses it as the perfect excuse to take his pretty prey. She is too hot not to , no matter how much she protests. PD is going to make sure that pussy gets stuffed over and over until it cannot take anymore. Her cunt is exhausted and so PD sticks her in a cage for safe keeping. He gives the bitch her bread and water. The complaint department is closed right now. Every time she bitches about her dinner he takes another shot at her ass, though.

Duration: 45:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Road Litter

Honeyhair in leather bondage

Please welcome Honeyhair to our site! We think she is going to be a perfect pet slave, with her huge boobs and super flexible arms, and she loves bondage! Great, so let's strap her elbows together with some sturdy straps! A heavy collar on her prett neck and a locking wrist strap soon leaves Honeyhair very submissive and powerless. But there's more! We added a quality leather harness muzzle gag (very silencing!!) and we frogtied her legs so she couldn't get up and run away. It seems we misunderstood Honeyhair, she likes the dominant side of bondage.oops. This will results in some superb struggling!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 175.3 MB

Download Honeyhair in leather bondage

No Solicitations Please

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

When someone says they have a "cross to bear" they are normally speaking figuratively. Not Marina. PD has given her enough trouble that the phrase certainly applies, but today he is thinking a bit more literally.

Duration: 45:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Download No Solicitations Please

Evil Box part 2

The memories stagger in upon me chaotically, as in a dream. Insects stinging, drawing blood. My hands, my breasts, trapped in unyielding metal. My movements secured with hooks buried deep inside my body: I am filled, I am owned. I walk like a marionette, with every step the hooks pull with cruelty inside my ass and my pussy. When I am released it is only to be stretched over a log and staked out in the grass; again I am left vulnerable, unable to protect myself from insects, biting my open body. My head secured in place with stakes and a gag. Shrieking as a worm is dangled over my face, crawling into my nose, squirming its slippery flesh over my tongue and my lips. And yet one memory towers above the rest of my torment; he called it the mala mansio.
In the box, this mind is a shell. 
Where is my torrent of dream? Here is the silence that follows the thunder and blood? 
I breathe in this space, four corners no light- four corners that bind me 
and 
I am strapped into this place. 
I am held here like a moon in helpless orbit.
My voice echoes so strangely from these aggressive corners. 
Every moment my panic threatens to overtake and drown me.
He has kicked the door shut: the echo surges through my naked body. 
Some booming metal doom. 
And now- the moving pictures? The glory I was drenched in? 
My eyes are open but there is only darkness.
The warped dreams begin: weird worlds for reflections to inhabit. 
They stomp over my fear; leave me restless, electric. 
This girl in the box- slippery and throbbing: can it be? 
I envy the moment of my recognition, some towering bliss. 
Rusty walls tremble upon me. My fingers reek animal fear. 
Hell is so small.
I lean over the precipice of some dangerous understanding. The red drums And roarings seem so far away; is someone there? A voice rings hysterical- A scream: my own?
This haze somehow soothing- the metallic womb. I float free from the Ropes and tangles, free from the traps of reason. Free of any will: but this I have chosen.

Duration: 45:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Evil Box part 2

Infernalrestraints Rain DeGrey Cane Rain

Release Year: 2013
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Spanking, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Her hands, feet and ass are all exposed to the impending punishment and she's terrified. When she has had enough I will move her into a new position and start working on fresher flesh.

Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 806.0 MB

Download Infernalrestraints Rain DeGrey Cane Rain

They say blondes

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

April is the kind of submissive that can't control herself. She cums without permission, screams curses when you ignore her, and giggles sometimes when you hit her. She is like a musical instrument, making whatever sound we want when Matt works her body just right. Her tight snatch is probably his favorite note. At first it makes her squeak, but soon she's moaning, and right after it escalates to all out begging as she tries to avoid being punished for getting off without permission again.

Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download They say blondes

Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

With rope there is wiggle room, there is a chance to writhe and escape, but with iron there is no hope. It is cold and unyielding, the perfect counter point to the sensuality of rope.

Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed

Melissa Lauren and Harmony

Cast: Melissa Lauren ,Harmony
Genres: Foot Worship ,Leather ,Anal ,Strap On ,Rimming ,LezDom ,Brunette ,Rope Bondage ,business attire ,Flogging

Melissa Lauren was not completely satisfied with her last shoot, so she returned demanding to be dominated harder. Harmony was more than happy to punish and fuck this craving painslut. Featuring spanking, leather paddle punishment, Ass licking, flogging, footworship with deep throat and double vibrator orgasms, harmony squirts, tight rope bondage with vaginal and anal strap-on sex.

Duration: 30:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 358.0 MB

Download Melissa Lauren and Harmony

Jenaveve Jolie and Cherry

Cast: Jenaveve Jolie ,Cherry
Genres: LezDom ,Redhead ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,Big Tits ,OTK ,Femdom ,Strap On ,Latinx ,Brunette

Cherry is a naturally submissive red headed girl who does her first on camera scene with Jenaveve Joli as dominatrix. She is thoroughly spanked and flogged leaving her skin the same color as her hair. Tied spread-eagled with a butt plug and magic wand, she submits to intense multiple orgasms.

Duration: 30:42
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 357.6 MB

Download Jenaveve Jolie and Cherry