Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Good Slut Part Two

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

412 is an obedient little subject. She wants to please both the members and the handlers. They want her to show off how fit she is. As strong as she is she wasn't prepared for the workout they had in store. After hanging upside down and sucking some dick she's treated to some teasing. Mr Pogo penetrates 412's cunt and a vibrator brings her closer to orgasm. Once she's nice and horny it's time to get a sweat on. Standing on one leg, squats, and more. She's breathing heavy and turning red. A little caning will help her to do her situps. Or at least it'll make them more fun.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Good Slut Part Two

First Time for Bondage

Dressed in her tight shorts and top, we toss her a ball gag and make her put it on. Next we have her take off her shirt exposing her perfect natural breasts. The ball gag is loose so we tighten it, and bind her elbows tightly together. She is helpless for the first time in her life.
She tries to escape, and finds it impossible. Destiny is overloaded with endorphins, and in the first few seconds that the vibrator hits her pussy, she squirts and cums. Still loopy from the orgasm, we knock her to her knees and skull fuck the hell out of our first time bondage girl next door.
This might be the first time Destiny has every been in bondage but, not the first time a cock has been jammed down her throat. This girl can suck cock and takes a devastating throat pounding. Helpless to stop the deep throat fucking, Destiny has no choice but to open her throat and take it as long as we want to give it.
Destiny's brain is now in full sub space, from the orgasm and face fucking. We bind her to a beam, and tie her leg up into a full front split. Her shaved wet pussy is begging for attention, her neck bound tightly to the pole. We make Destiny cum over and over. Her brain broken with endorphins, she can only suffer in the brutal bondage...
Sexually Broken, is the perfect mix of rope bondage, and sex. Inescapable bondage and rough sex, the best bondage and sex site on the net today.

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5610kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 765.1 MB

Download First Time for Bondage

First Time for Bondage, Pro at Skull Fucking

Welcome Destiny Jaymes to Sexually Broken. This is Destiny's first time in bondage anywhere. What to do with a sexy, tan, blond, former gymnast, what to do?
Dressed in her tight shorts and top, we toss her a ball gag and make her put it on. Next we have her take off her shirt exposing her perfect natural breasts. The ball gag is loose so we tighten it, and bind her elbows tightly together. She is helpless for the first time in her life.
She tries to escape, and finds it impossible. Destiny is overloaded with endorphins, and in the first few seconds that the vibrator hits her pussy, she squirts and cums. Still loopy from the orgasm, we knock her to her knees and skull fuck the hell out of our first time bondage girl next door.
This might be the first time Destiny has every been in bondage but, not the first time a cock has been jammed down her throat. This girl can suck cock and takes a devastating throat pounding. Helpless to stop the deep throat fucking, Destiny has no choice but to open her throat and take it as long as we want to give it.
Destiny's brain is now in full sub space, from the orgasm and face fucking. We bind her to a beam, and tie her leg up into a full front split. Her shaved wet pussy is begging for attention, her neck bound tightly to the pole. We make Destiny cum over and over. Her brain broken with endorphins, she can only suffer in the brutal bondage...
Sexually Broken, is the perfect mix of rope bondage, and sex. Inescapable bondage and rough sex, the best bondage and sex site on the net today.

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5610kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 765.1 MB

Download First Time for Bondage, Pro at Skull Fucking

Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

This clip starts where part 1 ended... adara waits for me to return bound and ballgagged on her knees. When I return, I grab her by her hair and remove her gag. I spend some time groping and manhandling her. I have another gag planned and I want to make sure it will fit, so I shove 2 or 3 fingers down her throat and she instinctively starts sucking. I think the new gag will fit just fine. I shove a large rag in her mouth and make her hold it there as I tie a length of rope in her hair. I then seal the rag in with clear tape. I smack her ass a few more times before I lift her onto an old bed. It's not long before I hogtie her tight. adara can barely move, but I'm not done yet... I tie her head back using her hair tie. She really couldn't be tied any tighter and can barely muster a twitch here and there. If you like a lot of movement and struggling around, you won't like this as she is completely helpless! I eventually roll her on her side and as I do you can tell how solidly she is bound. I grope, manhandle and slap her ass. All she can do is moan. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. At the end of the clip I return and cut off the ropes binding her arms and then remove her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 983.8 MB

Download Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

Ashley Graham - DoubleD 1

Cast: Ashley Graham
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Caning

Ashley Graham and PD are enjoying his version of a nice quiet meal at home. It involves one bound girl, no real food, and some probing questions. At least it starts with just questions. It is not long before he has decided to probe other places. Ashley is a small girl, which makes her huge tits look like a pair of huge targets on her chest. PD is never one to pass on such a perfect chance. Ashley Graham makes a mess every time she cums. It is not just that she squirts. She cums like a fountain. By the time he is done with her, her scent will be everywhere. It smells like sex and wanton lust. PD likes it so much that he positions her so she can spray her own face. It may be humiliating but she just cannot help being turned on by it. Anything else he does to her is fair game once she is by that aroma.

Duration: 35:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4659kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ashley Graham - DoubleD 1

Fresh faced starlet bound to sybian

They don't come much cuter and fresh faced than Sara Luvv. She is like an adorable bag of kittens. And there is only one thing you can do with someone this adorable-restrain them down upon a sybian with their arms cranked cruelly behind them and facefuck them into next week. Which is exactly what we do. It is a solid plan.
A sybian is the world's most powerful vibrator. It sounds like a jet plane taking off. A pussy on top of one does not stand a chance. You WILL cum. You will cum a lot. You will cum your brains right out. Today we test Sara's multitasking skills. Just how well can she deepthroat while cumming her brains out? Let's find out! For science.
Two hard cocks tag team Sara's cute little face into a drooling slobbery disaster in short order. The true sexual animal under that cute kitten face is revealed. Sara is reduced to a screaming cumming cock sheath. The facefucking is hard, relentless and without mercy. Our kitten is a dazed and panting mess. It is a great look on her.
We do not let up until Sara is a cummed out shell, held up only by her bondage. Today? Today was a good day. Thank you my dear. Until next time...

Duration: 15:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6809kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 784.1 MB

Download Fresh faced starlet bound to sybian

Girlfriend in trouble

Skys boyfriend pretends to be very upset that she is not wearing the new dress her bought her for date night. She apologizes and says it will just take her a few minutes to get cleaned up. He says he wants to punish her for forgetting so he gets her all tied up and then tells her that he is just kidding and that their scheduled date time is really for the following day.

Duration: 20:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6064kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 960.9 MB

Download Girlfriend in trouble

Amateur Girl Fridays Two girl update

Cast: Yasmine de Leon ,Seda
Genres: Machine Dildo ,Double Penetration ,Sybian ,mixed ,slim ,switch ,natural boobs ,Orgasm Denial ,shaved ,Brunette
Video language: English

This week a first for the friday updates - two amateur girls getting it on together in front of our cameras. Both nearly squeak with newness and they touch each other and fuck machines. Seda is clearly more experienced and adventurous as she settles two dongs into her pussy and ass for a double penetration orgasm while Yasmine kisses and rubs her clit. The Sybian steals the show however as both girls tease and deny each other powerful orgasms.

Duration: 41:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 922.5 MB

Download Amateur Girl Fridays Two girl update

Happy New Year 2011

I wanted to do a special shoot but couldnt pull it off this year. I had Johnny re-edit an older video and combine an update or two of me and Sophie Grey. A lot of the pictures we have never shown before. This was from New Years 2011. Sophie and I ended up getting tied up after the party. Chair tied first, then we took each others dresses off and Johnny and her Boyfriend tied us to a pulley. we were tied to a single rope that went through a pulley. The end result was we were trying to make the each other get pulled toward the cieling. I had a lot of fun. Its amazing what a little champaign can do.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 114.1 MB

Download Happy New Year 2011