Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Cuntlette

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

Dee ties Charlotte to a chair. Charlotte thinks she is ready for what she is about to endure, but what the crew has planned will test her endurance. Charlotte's slip fits her form beautifully. The spike board is quite the challenge. Charlotte is put onto the board and instantly she's crying. She begs for it to end, but she's not allowed to get off until the members are good and satisfied with her suffering. Once she's allowed off everyone gets a turn hitting her. Charlotte is a fun punching bag and everyone wants a chance to mess with the little cuntlette.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cuntlette

Lew Rubens - Chloe tippy chair

Chloe saw this chair in my storage of kinky things and just had to ride it. If her fear looks real, that's because it is. This chair has a unique design that I took off and old Bilbrew drawing. It is not stable. Especially when a hot girl is tied to it. If you struggle too much it will tip over! Chloe, who is used to struggling in bondage and even likes to struggle, has to control herself. The result is a totally helpless girl who can't even struggle for fear of falling over. If you watch closely there are two spots where the chair rocks slightly, making her to sit still like a good girl. lol

Duration: 8:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 390.3 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Chloe tippy chair

Sassy Pain Slut Gets Tormented in Bondage

Cast: Violet October ,The Pope
Genres: Caning ,big dick ,Taser ,brunet ,Hitachi ,Submission ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,Humiliation

Violet begins her day tied to a wooden chair and a leather head harness holding her gag in place. She struggles to escape the tight ropes, but to no avail as The Pope enters and begins inspecting his captive. He starts an assault on her nipples with pinching and twisting, and continues his torment throughout the remainder of the scene with extreme electrical torment. The zapper starts the party, then the cattle prod, and then she is finished with the taser. Violet is blindfolded and then the torment continues at more of a sadistic level than before. She is getting close to the edge and The pope has the perfect thing to push her all the way over. Next she is face down on the table in a hogtie. Her feet have bands applied to them for optimal bastinado. The torment is taken up a notch with a brutal flogging. The look on Violet's face says it all every time The Pope strikes her with the leather tails, but then her attitude changes once he touches her slutty pussy. In the final scene she is flipped over onto her back, and on the table. Her tits fall victim to The Pope's cat-o-nine with non stop lashes, and the dungeon fills up with screams of suffering. Her flesh turns a bright shade of red from all of the sadistic torment she is made to endure, but then the vibe shows up. Add some extreme breath control with non stop imposed orgasms, and you have the perfect finish to the day.

Duration: 45:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sassy Pain Slut Gets Tormented in Bondage

Ashley Graham - DoubleD 2

Cast: Ashley Graham
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Ring Gag, Caning, Squirting, Vibrator

Ashley Graham and PD are enjoying his version of a nice quiet meal at home. It involves one bound girl, no real food, and some probing questions. At least it starts with just questions. It is not long before he has decided to probe other places. Ashley is a small girl, which makes her huge tits look like a pair of huge targets on her chest. PD is never one to pass on such a perfect chance. Ashley Graham makes a mess every time she cums. It is not just that she squirts. She cums like a fountain. By the time he is done with her, her scent will be everywhere. It smells like sex and wanton lust. PD likes it so much that he positions her so she can spray her own face. It may be humiliating but she just cannot help being turned on by it. Anything else he does to her is fair game once she is by that aroma.

Duration: 33:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4665kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ashley Graham - DoubleD 2

Garage Night Out

There is one good thing about being stuck in the house. You finally clean up and make good use of the garage. And, Johnny and I haven't had a real date night in quite a while since there seems to be no real place to go. So, we decided to solve multiple quandaries, we would have our date in the garage. I dressed up, sort of naughty like Johnny likes, with a sparkly red top, tight black PVC skirt, stockings, hot pink silk panties and shiny black high heels. I meet my darling master in the now somewhat more spacious garage. He has a chair sitting in the middle of the floor. I know what is coming next. I sit in the chair and allow Johnny to tie my arms behind the back of the chair and legs spread and tied to the chair legs with rope. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and puts a hefty amount of tape over my face. He sits there and lets me be. Watches me wiggle and begome indignant. He's amused. I am relieved of all other duties. The garage is cleanish. Life is all good.

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 502.4 MB

Download Garage Night Out

Gigi I Saw You - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dr. Cupcakes picks GiGi up and places her face down atop the chest. He ties a rope to her ankles and then hoists her. Her legs are tied off high atop the post. More rope is tied to the ropes around her chest. That rope is pulled straight up and tied off. GiGi is now in a dive bomber kind of Hogtie. The steamer chest is shoved aside, leaving GiGi completely suspended. He attaches a rope to her crotchrope and pulls it up tight as well. A nylon hood is added and then tied back, making her bondage a bit more severe. Her nipples are clamped again. This time with clover clamps. A padlock is hung from the connecting chain. He doesn't lock it though. He tells her that if she tries, she can probably get it to fall off. GiGi rocks and struggles and eventually does one better. She gets the clamps to completely slide off! Dr. Cupcakes leaves her to struggle and mmpph for the remainder of the clip. At the end of the clip, I added some footage of GiGi being untied and her reactions and commentary. I also included the footage of her being ballgagged as the clip started with her already gagged.

Duration: 30:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 690.9 MB

Download Gigi I Saw You - Part 2

Tight And Curvaceous Betty Foxxx Fucked In Public By New Young Domme!

Cast: Juan Lucho ,Betty Foxxx ,Mona Wales ,Liz Rainbow
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Discipline ,brunet ,Corporal Punishment ,Curvy ,Domination ,Sub ,toned ,Vaginal Penetration ,fake boobs

Betty Foxxx is a veteran performer that knows her way around the BDSM world. Mona knows the ultimate humiliation for this experienced domme will be to make her to submit to someone nearly half her age! In Liz Rainbow's debut as a domme, she owns Betty's toned and tan body while thoroughly embarrassing her in public. Mona begins by watching Betty walk around, dressed elegantly, with toilet paper stuck to her shoe. As the shame builds she is commanded to remove her panties and begin walking in the streets with her panties on her head, her gorgeous face covered with smelly and used underwear. Once she pulls her off the street, Mona decides to break the news that Betty will not be getting her punishment from Mona, instead, Betty will become Liz Rainbow and Juan Lucho's plaything for the day! Liz Rainbow awaits her tribute patiently, admiring the clothing in a local shop as the unsuspecting customers shop around her. As Betty Foxxx is tossed into the store the shop owner is horrified but intrigued and all the guests are invited to defile the defiant whore as Mona presents her to Liz Rainbow. Liz stuffs Betty's mouth full of her own panties and proceeds to frighten her with the electric zapper. Betty is shaking and trying to avoid the torment so Liz straps her, legs spread, with duct tape, to a chair. The crowd gathers around her, poking, pinching, and prodding her massive tits and sensitive thighs while she squeals in terror at the sound of every zap. Juan Lucho is changing in the dressing room and is surprised and delighted when he discovers the shenanigans happening outside. He pulls out his dick and happily shoves it into Betty's throat as she is doused in water. Choking and sputtering Betty begs for more and Liz decides to rip the tape off and make her work for her orgasms. As Betty displays her strength by squatting up and down on Juan's dripping cock the crowd cheers for her to work harder and they use a powerful vibrator on her swollen pussy. Juan flips her over so he can fuck her from behind as her head is covered in a paper bag to further cloud her senses. As Juan ejaculates powerfully onto her sweating face Mona returns with a pile of toilet paper to mummify Betty and the embarrassment culminates in a nude, sticky, mummified mess of a woman paraded down the street as onlookers whistle and laugh.

Duration: 54:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight And Curvaceous Betty Foxxx Fucked In Public By New Young Domme!

LightWeight match up with two of the best shit Talkers

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Alexa Aimes
Genres: LezDom ,Facesitting ,Blonde ,mixed ,Strap On ,Fingering ,Champion ,Vaginal Penetration ,Pussy Eating ,switch

Lea Lexis and Alexis Aimes are two of the biggest shit talkers on US. But they can back up what their mouths say on the Mats. These girls have identical records of 2 wins and 1 loss each. Winner of this match moves on in the light weight division to take on Wenona. With Syd Blakovich on hiatus, the light weight division is wide open for a new Champion

Duration: 53:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download LightWeight match up with two of the best shit Talkers