Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Guidance Counselor Confidential: Fisting a Milf in Bondage

Cast: Aiden Aspen ,India Summer
Genres: Role Play ,Brunette ,slim ,Squirting ,MILF ,Fisting ,natural boobs ,Machine Dildo ,Bondage ,Domination
Video language: English

OH it is a recipe for trouble - India Summer seduces her client right on her therapist couch in this steamy girl girl FuckingMachines role play.India might lead the way down the rabbit hole but Aiden takes over once India is tied up. She fists her pussy, fucks her ass with The Shockspot and makes India cum over and over again. The Sybian makes them both drool with anticipation for the mega-vibe orgasms.
This update is a preview to March Live Shows that will all be two girl shows including squirting, big boobs and more domination by hot ladies like India Summer.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Guidance Counselor Confidential: Fisting a Milf in Bondage

Live

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I'd stopped dating. It wasn't the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I'm over 'relationships' for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That's all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I'd watched my sisters and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head.

Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Live

Subservient Wife

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Isis Love ,Amber Rayne
Genres: Paddle ,master ,mixed ,shaved ,Role Play ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Ball Gag ,Anal ,natural boobs ,Nipple Torment ,Chains ,Brunette ,Oral Sex ,Submission ,Slapping ,Kinky ,unshaved ,Threesome ,Nipple Clamps ,big dick

Master Holmes commands his trained wife, Amber, to entertain and sexually service his special guest, Isis, so that their business transaction with be in his favor. Isis is initially taken aback by Amber's obedience but gradually discovers her kinky sadistic desires. Amber is punished, double penetrated and given orgasms by her husband and his sexy business associate. Filmed on The Upper Floor.

Duration: 1:01:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Subservient Wife

Lilla Katt How do you make a lifestyle submissive cry with out hurting her?

Cast: Lilla Katt
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Submission ,Metal Bondage ,natural boobs ,Redhead ,slim ,shaved ,Domination ,bottom

Lilla Katt is a lifestyle collared submissive, who obviously needs better training. If we can wreck this girl with some tickling and a vibrator, and I mean a total melt down, "I can't take anymore" sobbing, screaming, begging, crying, cumming, broken mess of a girl, then someone is slacking.
Chained down, spread, we go to town. Lilla is made to cum more times than she ever has before in one scene. It is a sexual overload that her brain cannot handle, add in the fierce tickling, and she is totally mind fucked. She has no control over anything, not her body, her mind, or her soul.

Duration: 23:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 517.9 MB

Download Lilla Katt How do you make a lifestyle submissive cry with out hurting her?

Hysteria (Alisha Adams)

There are a few fears that people have that can really be described as instinctual or primal. We fear the dark, because it is where predators come from and we fear enclosed spaces because it leaves us no way to escape. Alisha Adams is going to experience those fears firsthand. The monster stalking her nightmares today is PD himself. The box he keeps her in has a couple of conveniently placed holes. They wont let in much light but they are perfect for giving Alisha a cock to suck. She has no place to run to in there and while it is claustrophobic at least it is relatively safe. Outside of the box her face is covered in a hood. She has no clue what direction the next assault will come from or when. She learns to long for his touch, since when his hands are on her it is the only time she can be sure he is not winding up for another blow. Her restraints may change from cold iron to a warm straightjacket but Alisha is no less confined later on. In fact, while her arms are so well restricted the rest of her is even easier to access for torment. It gives PD the ability to train her clit so she will only cum when she is commanded to do so.

Duration: 47:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 536.9 MB

Download Hysteria (Alisha Adams)

Snitch: Natalie Mars Punished and Fucked by Headmaster

Cast: Natalie Mars ,Dale Savage
Genres: Blowjob ,Spanking ,Clothespins ,Role Play ,Brunette ,Leather ,natural boobs ,Male Fucks TS ,Anal ,slapper

When goody-two shoes Natalie Mars rats out her classmates to Headmaster Dale Savage, she expects to be rewarded. Little does she know, Dale doesn't take too kindly to tattletales telling him how to run his academy. He bends Natalie over the desk, pulls down her white panties and spanks her cute little ass with a wooden ruler and with his big hands until it's rosy red. Natalie squirms as Dale's strokes get harder and harder. After her spanking, Dale inspects her cock and slowly unbuttons her shirt, revealing her perky pink nipples. He's been waiting the whole year to get his hands on these. Natalie moans as he feels her up and squeezes her tits. He tells her to touch his cock before making Natalie kneel before him so he can rub his cock all over her face. Next, Natalie is naked, gagged and bound with a device crushing her balls. Dale puts nipple suckers on her nipples and adjusts them so Natalie's nipples get big and puffy. Natalie moans as her Headmaster has his perverted way with her. He puts clothespins along her body and uses a leather slapper on her sensitive bits. As her cock grows, Dale teases her and tells her it's okay because he's excited too. He strips, revealing his hard cock, and rubs it on her body. Finally, he frees Natalie and tells her to get her hole ready for him. He moans as he sinks into her tight ass and enjoys the sight of young Natalie beneath him. Having her Headmaster's hard cock in her ass does turn Natalie on and soon she's begging him to fuck her. Dale pounds her tight hole and soon cums all over her pretty tattletale face.

Duration: 48:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Snitch: Natalie Mars Punished and Fucked by Headmaster

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 4

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended... As much fun as I have had groping, gagging, spanking, and watching Raven dance with bells hanging from nipple clamps, it is time that we get her hogtied. I tie her elbows and add a simple chest harness. When I am done her wrists are drawn up to the middle of her back and then tied off. Ropes are wrapped and cinched around her arms and upper torso, making any attempt at escape futile. I pick her up and place her on the floor. I let her get accustomed to her new position for a minute, before I hogtie her. Most women groan when I incorporate their crotchrope into the hogtie, but Raven smiles and welcomes the extra tightness. I tie her hair to her ankles and she is pretty much completely helpless. At this point Raven is not making struggling or even making many sounds, as she is concentrating on just breathing. Since she has no choice but to breathe through her mouth I decide to help her out by nose hooking her... should help to open up her nasal passages. I doubt it, but I like the way it looks and that's all that really matters. This is where Part 4 ends.

Duration: 18:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 423.1 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 4

Alexis Tae's First Time Being tormented in Grueling Bondage

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Alexis Tae, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, Pain, Rope Bondage, Submission, Suspension, The Pope, Vaginal Penetration

Alexis Tae is young and very eager to have The Pope use her. She starts out with a huge grin, and she's so happy to be here that the smile never leaves her face. We begin with Alexis in a standing position with her hands box tied behind her. The Pope enters and inspects his new toy as she helplessly squirms under him. Her smile shows her enthusiasm, but it also conveys her anxiety about what's to com. She is spanked and slapped, and her nipples are tested, to see exactly what makes her squeal. The flogger turns her flesh a bright red, and the clamps on her nipples makes her grin even more. When The Pope adds more rope to the mix, making her totally helpless, and imposes orgasms on her, her smile starts to fade, replaced by pure excitement and ecstasy. Scene two opens on Alexis and her amazing ass. She is in a single point inverted suspension, designed to accentuate her perfect butt. A full out assault is launched on her ass with spankings and floggings, then she is rotated and her front side gets the same treatment. At this point The Pope is wondering what this beauty looks like with a huge cock in her mouth in this position. Alexis' throat and pussy get fucked mercilessly and the orgasms pour out of her. The final scene begins and our little slut is in a complex ground tie, leaning toward a partial suspension. A few more pieces of rope are added and then the bastinado begins. At this point Alexis is still smiling, but when The Pope introduces her to his needle, we finally see her suffer without a smile. This only makes her pussy wetter. After this excruciating pain, the final orgasms are ripped from her pussy. She's a sweaty mess by the time The Pope has finished with her, but this little slut has suffered beautifully.

Duration: 43:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Alexis Tae's First Time Being tormented in Grueling Bondage

Big Tits Bound, Tormented Body, and Pussy and Face Fucked

Cast: Maxine X ,The Pope
Genres: toned ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Handler ,Fingering ,bottom ,fake boobs ,BDSM ,Submission ,Big Tits

Maxine is new to Hogtied and is anxious to get started. We begin with her pussy getting tormented on our wooden pony. The predicament keeps constant strain on her body as she fights to keep from hurting herself anymore. She is flogged and toyed with before she is allowed her first orgasm.
Next we put her in a hogtie and introduce her to more torment. Her head is tied back to her feet allowing full access to her fuck hole of a mouth. Her throat gets plunged fast and hard with a dildo and then her pussy gets the same treatment.
In the final scene we have her completely helpless in a spread eagle on the floor. She is assaulted even more and then squirting orgasms are ripped from her body until she can't squirt any more.

Duration: 50:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4818kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Big Tits Bound, Tormented Body, and Pussy and Face Fucked

Pink Lingerie

Sometimes you just need to be tied up on the granite countertop in some seductive lingerie. At least, that's one of my needs. So, luckily my hubby, Johnny, was home to help me get my needs met. I put ony beautiful light pink corset with matching satin panties, stockings and gloves. I add some rockin heels to complete the ensemble. Johnny helps me up on the counter and then p me in a strict hog tie with rope. Then he gives me the cutest matching pink cleave gag to keep me quiet (not that you'd hear anything other than moans of agreement anyway!). I squirm around on the island before Johmy pulls down the top of my corset and my breasts spring out. Now, this is some sexy fun! I am so glad Johnny reads my mind so well!

Duration: 7:13
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 119.0 MB

Download Pink Lingerie