Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Carie in ballet boots, tight belt bondage, and pink ballgag

A terrible situation for Carie: her hands are strapped and locked behind her back and her thighs are strapped to her ankles in a frogtie position. Unable to get up or move, Carie is struggling the brand new creaking leather like her life depends on it. We have dressed her in wonderful ballet ankle boots and a locking slave collar to make sure she feels truly submissive today! A bright pink ballgag prevents her from swearing at us, although she manages to give us the finger for putting her into this tight predicament.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 124.7 MB

Download Carie in ballet boots, tight belt bondage, and pink ballgag

Cherry English - cute reverse prayer

Tiny slave Cherry English visited us! She is so cute! We tied her in red rope in a proper reverse prayer. Of course, we had to add a shiny red ballgag. She had never done this extreme position before and she was a little scared, but she did so well! Her hands all folded high up behind her neck, Cherry struggles and wriggles and drools. Don't miss it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14590kbps

File size: 460.9 MB

Download Cherry English - cute reverse prayer

Hot Seat

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Master Kyaa is back for her second installment in the Sensual Pain Dungeon. She has chained her slave to a bottomless torture chair. Slave River Enza with arms tied behind her, neck and head held in place by the chairs back. She has no where to run in hide in this unforgiving position. Her new and very sensitive breasts heave back in forth in her fear and anticipation of the coming storm. Master Kyaa knows this and you can see this Master's excitement radiating off of her in anticipation of using her property in new ways. Kyaa knows her property's soft spots, knows where to push and prod. You almost feel bad for river enza and her very sensitive little breasts.....almost. Master James quietly feeding Master Kyaa new torturous toys to bring to the slave's flesh. Metal, chains, leather, whips, floggers, tasers, hoods, all to be used on Master Kyaa's property.

Duration: 34:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hot Seat

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 031 [MF-5931]

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
Genres: Bdsm

Upon arriving in the living room, Amanda compliments the new shoe and says she's thinking of having a little fun with her friend's new gift. But the truth is that the new shoes awakened an uncontrollable desire to put her friend's feet in her mouth, satisfying her biggest fetish.

Duration: 30:15
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4041kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 924.9 MB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 031 [MF-5931]

Bondage Wedding Night Part I

When the girls helped me undress, I must admit, I was a bit nervous. I don't know if it was before the wedding jitters? Maybe I was a bit excited about the prospect of being tied by Elizabeth. I knew that she had played around but I had no idea that she was this good with rigging. She tied my hands behind my back and produced a bright and shiny white ballgag. I only happily took it as Kyra took pictures. They both looked so cute. Lize had me lay on the bed facing down, I think I knew what she was going to do next and I was excited. Of course she didn't disappoint, She tied me in a cute and tight hogtie. What I didn't expect was what Kyra was going to do while Elizabeth filmed. I al exftremely ticklish. If you even act like your going to tickle me I cant help but explode in laughter. I am so ticklish, I feel like it will kill me, as if I will literally die of laughter. Kyra then started tickling me and I couldn't do anything but squirm in my hogtie, pull against the ropes and bit down hard on my ballgag, through fits of laughter. I was wearing all white on white sheets I laughed so hard I was worried I was going to pee in the bed.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download Bondage Wedding Night Part I

Pain Slut Krysta Kaos Devastated in Metal Bondage

Cast: Krysta Kaos ,The Pope
Genres: Petite ,Feet ,Clothespins ,switch ,brunet ,Humiliation ,other hair color ,big dick ,Bondage ,shaved

Tattooed alt babe hottie Krysta Kaos is back. Looking perfectly petite with perky tits and fresh tats she is ready for brutal bondage. Starting off with her arms spread out and legs wide open her moth is gagged with a bit. Chained and fully restricted her screams are muffled as she is reminded how much pain she can turn into pleasure. Her dark fantasies start down with her dirty bare feet as they are tormented and brutalized. That pain is quickly translated to pleasure her tight shaved pussy as she gets fucked by a huge dick on a stick. The sensation is increased further with a painful stinging riding crop to her perky tits. Her ass is next and it gets beat bright red. With her legs bound straight up in the air with her pussy and asshole exposed, the clothespins come out. Each one is painfully placed down her long legs and beaten off with a cane. Her bare feet tormented again with needles dragged down across them. In her final position on all fours, she is made to take a brutal flogging and fucking which brings out her biggest orgasm.

Duration: 43:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Pain Slut Krysta Kaos Devastated in Metal Bondage

Alex Divine

Cast: Alex Divine

Alex is young, pretty and new to all things sexual. Her nervousness is clear so Chanta slowly introduces her to the electro stim and the wonderful sensations that go with it.after that it doesn't take long for this country girl to get tied up, fucked with the violet wand, be made to cum and finally take the strap on electric cock all the way in!

Duration: 26:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 303.8 MB

Download Alex Divine

Nightmares Do Come True: Ivy LeBelle Confronted By Her Fears

Cast: Ivy LeBelle ,The Pope
Genres: big dick ,Pain ,Metal Bondage ,Brunette ,Fingering ,BDSM ,Handler ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,brunet

It is All Hallows Eve, and the freaks have come out to play. But Ivy LeBelle doesn't enjoy such unpredictable situations so she decides to stay home, surrounded by her familiar comforts. A friend calls to convince her that her fears are all in her head and that she should come out and party. But Ivy has already decided to kick back alone. Ivy's off to bed, but she doesn't realize that it's in bed where most nightmares come true. She tosses and turns in her sleep, and as her dreams besiege her, she finds herself in the clutches of a terrifying mad man, whose only purpose it to torment her in her dreams. She's held captive in grueling bondage as he has his way with her, exploring her body while she's spread wide in chains, violating every hole, imposing orgasms and sensations she can only have in the dream world. Ivy struggles to fight off this sadistic maniac, but he continues his relentless incursion without mercy. Her pussy explodes with orgasms even as she's living through her fears. Pain and pleasure ripple through her body, confusing her as to whether she's experiencing a wild fantasy or a terrible nightmare. She awakes to find it wasn't real at all. But then again.

Duration: 42:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Nightmares Do Come True: Ivy LeBelle Confronted By Her Fears

Cherry English double plugged

Cherry English (like most Casting girls) got a bit bored after a few hours. She said it was no fun, waiting around in a tight chastity belt. So I told her I had a surprise for her: a jewel butt plug! I asked her to put it in, and Cherry ran off to get some lube. She did not need to take the belt off because the plug neatly fit in the anal opening of the belt.
She liked the plug (I think), but Cherry said it still did not make it any more fun. So I tried to keep her busy for a while by giving her a big vaginal plug to go inside her belt. The vaginal plug of course requires a different front shield (with a slot instead of tiny urination holes). The belt had to come off, and the shields had to be swapped by unlocking the secondary padlock. This gave Cherry something to do. It seems like she loves technical things like this. Swapping over the shield and installing the big plug was very interesting to her, she had never seem a system like this.
Once installed, the plug (with some more lube) slid nicely inside this little ChastityBabe. The belt was now even tighter (I don't know why it always feels tighter with a plug installed), so the plug was pushed deep into Cherry's pussy. With the large buttplug taking up some additional space, she felt very full. I asked her if she was still bored now, but she did not really answer. She just stood there, filled with two plugs. A few more hours to go for Cherry in the belt!

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14427kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cherry English double plugged

Bakery Disgrace

Cast: Yasmine de Leon ,Xander Corvus
Genres: Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Rough Sex ,big dick ,switch ,Public ,Domination ,brunet ,Discipline ,Athletic

The beautiful Yasmine de Leon does her first b g shoot for Kink on Public Disgrace.

Duration: 49:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bakery Disgrace