Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Blonde girl next door Carter Cruise tied up

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Carter Cruise
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, Blonde, All Sex

And then it is on. Back and forth we dip, using both ends to the hilt, completely owning Carter's holes. She cums, hard, unable to get on top of is as she is overloaded with the dick. He makeup is destroyed and her face is shiny and covered with her own juices.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 762.0 MB

Download Blonde girl next door Carter Cruise tied up

Fresh girl meet the pain - Diana's debut - part 5

Finally, the light of the happy end reaches Diana's eyes, however before being released, she has another painful punishment to suffer in front of her. In the last part of the serial, now the poor girl will feel the pain right on her sensitive soles. Dr Lomp has prepared his cruel rattan cane and a single tail whip to use for this torment. Poor girl will be ordered to lay on the torment bench, then one of her ankles will be secured through the shackle which is located in the near edge of the bench, which will allow us to enjoy her helpless sole shaking in pain. Diana will try to resist and not to weep in front of the camera, and now you watch the movie and see whether she can survive this heavy pain on her feet. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.

Duration: 7:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12303kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 648.8 MB

Download Fresh girl meet the pain - Diana's debut - part 5

First Time for Bondage, Pro at Skull Fucking

Welcome Destiny Jaymes to Sexually Broken. This is Destiny's first time in bondage anywhere. What to do with a sexy, tan, blond, former gymnast, what to do?
Dressed in her tight shorts and top, we toss her a ball gag and make her put it on. Next we have her take off her shirt exposing her perfect natural breasts. The ball gag is loose so we tighten it, and bind her elbows tightly together. She is helpless for the first time in her life.
She tries to escape, and finds it impossible. Destiny is overloaded with endorphins, and in the first few seconds that the vibrator hits her pussy, she squirts and cums. Still loopy from the orgasm, we knock her to her knees and skull fuck the hell out of our first time bondage girl next door.
This might be the first time Destiny has every been in bondage but, not the first time a cock has been jammed down her throat. This girl can suck cock and takes a devastating throat pounding. Helpless to stop the deep throat fucking, Destiny has no choice but to open her throat and take it as long as we want to give it.
Destiny's brain is now in full sub space, from the orgasm and face fucking. We bind her to a beam, and tie her leg up into a full front split. Her shaved wet pussy is begging for attention, her neck bound tightly to the pole. We make Destiny cum over and over. Her brain broken with endorphins, she can only suffer in the brutal bondage...
Sexually Broken, is the perfect mix of rope bondage, and sex. Inescapable bondage and rough sex, the best bondage and sex site on the net today.

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5610kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 765.1 MB

Download First Time for Bondage, Pro at Skull Fucking

Syren De Mer tied down and fucked hard without by mercy

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Syren De Me matt williams jack hammer
Genres: Stunning MILF Syren De Mer tied down and sex hard without by mercy by two cocks, brutal blowjob

Her wide spread legs sporting shiny black high heels are tied off to the bed rails to display her shaved pussy and her full breasts jut up to the ceiling. This cougar is ready to go. A neck rope is the final touch to help guide her head down onto the dick.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 834.8 MB

Download Syren De Mer tied down and fucked hard without by mercy

Friday Night

Seems like Friday nights haven't changed much for us recently. I get dresssed up like I am going to go out. Johnny detains me. We end up getting into mischief at home instead of attempting to socialize. It just seems better this way. Of course, this Friday night is no different. I put on a sparkly ruby tank top with tan skirt, thigh high stockings, lavender thong and black collar. Johnny doesn't let me out of the bedroom, I am pretty sure it is because he likes the oufit I am wearing. Johnny grabs a lot of black leather straps, leather panel gag and maybe a couple of zip ties for good measure. He proceeds to tie me in a strict ball tie on the floor and puts the gag in my mouth.

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

Download Friday Night

Formal Night

We have a beautiful night ahead of us...formal dress, stockings, high heels, dinner, ball room dancing, cocktails, rope, gags, etc.... The fall charity ball is sure to be a lot of fun! As I eluded to in my summary of the evening, Johnny breaks from his usual form and rather than tying me up and worrying me about being late, he waits until we get home before he detains me. I walk through the front door and am led upstairs to the empty loft and he proceeds to tie my arms behind me to the electric wench. Then he gives me a thick detective style black satin gag to match my dress. After a couple of minutes, Johnny goes into the bedroom and disappears for a while. Uh oh! I think he has a lot more planned for later on. He's just keeping me tied up until he has everything ready for me!

Duration: 6:38
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2099kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 109.8 MB

Download Formal Night

Flipping the Flipper

Courtney is a property flipper who thinks she can hire 1 contractor, for $9 an hour, and that he should be able to renovate the entire house and yard in a week because she saw it done on one of the home networks, and is one of those people who believes everything that she sees and hears on the TV and internet. Unfortunately the contractor that she fires has a strong entrepreneurial spirit himself and decides to flip her. With a small investment in time and a few supplies he already has in his truck anyway, he can sell Courtney at a huge profit!! He subdues her with a clear hood and then gags and strictly binds her in the garage. This clip has terrible wind noise during the outdoor part and overall I was not happy with this video. It was shot years ago and there are reasons I never edited it as the overall quality is lacking. I had a lot more planned, but Courtney tapped out early. She does look miserable throughout, so if that appeals to you or if you are a fan of Courtney's previous clips then you might also enjoy this video.

Duration: 32:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 717.2 MB

Download Flipping the Flipper

Busty Newcomer

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

Mia has fantasized about being taken captive, bound, and used like a slut. She enters the dungeon with high expectations because she knows what happens here. She wants the same things to happen to her, and today The Pope will give this slut what she came for. Mia is put in the first sitting position and steel chains and leather belts hold this slut in place. The Pope goes to work inspecting her body and violating her any way he can, as Mia struggles to escape his touch.at fist.

Duration: 51:18
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2424kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 960.4 MB

Download Busty Newcomer

Panty Gag, Tape Breast Bondage, and a Tight Hogtaping For Summer! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Summer's captor is not done with her just yet. He hogtapes her by running tape across her chest and then back to her feet, arching her as much as possible in the process. He then tapes her ankles to her thighs to make the bondage even more secure and tight. He leaves her once again. It doesn't take long before he is back though with a nylon stocking. He hoods poor Summer with it. It takes a while as it is a very tight fit! Once she is hooded, he wraps tape around her forehead and then back to her feet. Summer can barely move at all now. All she can do now is moan and twitch. After a while her captor rolls her on her side, because she sure can't do it herself. The rest of the clip is Summer struggling/twitching in her inescapable tight tape bondage (approx 20 min)

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Panty Gag, Tape Breast Bondage, and a Tight Hogtaping For Summer! - Part 2

Dolly's Test - Part 1

Dolly wanted to model for FutileStruggles, so I decided to do a test shoot with her. The clip starts with Dolly, a tall cute redhead, already lightly bound... Just wrist and ankles. A huge red ballgag is immediately stuffed in her mouth. She is then left to struggle. After 5 min or so the jaw stretching gag proves to be too much for our new damsel. I remove it and stuff a large pair of panties in her mouth as a substitute. I wrap her head with clear packing tape to seal them in. Soon after I rope up her legs nice and tight. I tie her thighs in 2 places and I also tie her lower legs in 2 places. Once again, I leave her to struggle for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass and grope her tits for a while, and in the process her blouse is ripped open, exposing her pretty white bra. Dolly, is once again left to struggle. I return after a while with a chair. Dolly is lifted onto it so I can more thoroughly bind her. I do just that. After I'm satisfied, I wrap vetwrap around her gag, cut off her bra, clover clamp her nipples, Tug on the clover clamps, and then bind her tits. After all this I once again leave poor Dolly to struggle. I return and remove the clamps, but that's just so I can squeeze and slap them more easily. I finally tire of this and move Dolly to the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Dolly's Test - Part 1