Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

RealTimeBondage Hot Hispanic Lyla Storm gags on 10 inch

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: Bdsm, Blowjob, Bondage, Depthroat, Dildo

Sexy little Lyla Storm. What a messy and dirty slut this one is. She is here today to be utterly destroyed by dick in the fast paced action that is a Bars live show.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 610.3 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Hot Hispanic Lyla Storm gags on 10 inch

Amara Romani is Dominated

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

Amara is a new face to Device Bondage, but has been making the rounds here at the castle. She is a small, petite, yet feisty little slut that is willing to endure a lot to suffer for The Pope. She takes double clamps on her pussy and nipples with excessive weight added to them just to earn her first of many orgasms. Her body is assaulted with heavy floggings, whippings, and spankings. Breath control just makes her pussy get wetter and wetter as the day goes on. She is turning out to be a good little pain slut, but we may have to bring her back for further inspection.

Duration: 39:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Amara Romani is Dominated

Proxy Paige

Proxy is bound standing bent in a stripper like pose, tits out - ass out. Orlando takes advantage of her round booty and canes her ass. Nipple clamps stretched out and tied. Inflatable anal dildo. Made to orgasm. He primes her up, ripening the cunt for her next predicament. Bitch is bound uncomfortably on a box and blindfolded. Hot wax is painfully administered to her body. Tweezers-style clamps are added to her nipples, and one extremely painful clamp added to her clit. Tormented with poky sticks, her ass and pussy are rammed at the same time with thick dildos.

Duration: 1:01:20
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2427kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Proxy Paige

Chain Gang Girls

Shot in the Australian Outback this short film explores the fetish genres of chastity belts, prison, chain gangs, hard labor, bondage and dominance.

Duration: 21:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4565kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 757.3 MB

Download Chain Gang Girls

Training Lilly LaBeau Day 1-Evaluating the Slave

Cast: Lily LaBeau
Genres: Bondage ,Gimp ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Slave ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,Female Slave ,Anal

Lilly is placed in a cage and instructed to wait for my arrival. She is removed and taken to be scrubbed down and reduce her back to just Lilly. After scrubbing her down, she is made to masturbate while being sprayed with cold water.
Now that we have cleaned the whore, she is bound and to a fuck box to test her pussy capacity. Her nipples have clamps applied to them and tied to the ceiling and pulled tight. She has a very hungry cunt, so it is filled up and made to cum over and over.
She is then tied atop the sybian and denied orgasms until she is on the verge of exploding. I allow her a final orgasm and send her away with homework.

Duration: 43:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Training Lilly LaBeau Day 1-Evaluating the Slave

Gag Talk

Johnny walks away for a few minutes and I start trying on different gags and talking through them. Which one do you think I like best? Which one do you think I like least? Which one can I talk through the best? And, most importantly, which one do you think will produce the most drool if I left it on? You may be quizzed on this in summer school.

Duration: 8:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5809kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 356.5 MB

Download Gag Talk

Emma Green - Into the blue

All of a sudden, all of the famous UK tv stars want to try rope bondage! The gorgeous Emma Green must have sent 5 emails asking if she could come over!! Well, alright then. I tied her in blue ropes showing off her incredible natural boobs, and she ended up on her stomach, knees and ankles tightly bound in blue. Emma loved it! She will definitely be back for more!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 174.1 MB

Download Emma Green - Into the blue

Dirty Redhead Slut Scrubbed Clean

Cast: Sgt. Major ,Marie McCray
Genres: Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,Submission ,unshaved ,slim ,BDSM ,Handler ,Redhead ,Corporal Punishment

Sarge takes hot redhead Marie McCray as his own bondage slut and washes away all her dirty sins.

Duration: 38:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Dirty Redhead Slut Scrubbed Clean

RealTimeBondage Tattooed slut

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Well, we finally did it. We have been doing live Bars shows for quite some time now, but we have never broken a bitch before. Today is the day it finally happens. We made this shoot a little different.

Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Tattooed slut