Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Encased, Restrained and Tormented!

Cast: Natasha Starr ,The Pope
Genres: Metal Bondage ,BDSM ,brunet ,Collar ,natural boobs ,shaved ,Domination ,The Pope ,Feet ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English

Natasha is not only into being tormented, but she actually makes it a sexual experience. She finds pleasure in suffering. The pain makes her smile and the bondage makes it even better. She begins with her torso locked in a foot locker and her lower half is fully exposed with wooden stakes holding her in place.
Next we have Natasha in a kneeling position, her arms in a grueling strappado, her neck in in a steel collar that is bolted to a wooden post, and her legs spread. We get to see exactly how much pain she can endure and keep that smirk on her face. She screams in agony from the torment, and her pussy gushes when the vibe is applied.
Finally she is on her back with her arms and legs pulled up leaving her completely helpless and vulnerable. Her feet are destroyed with brutal bastinado before her pussy is ravished and she is made to orgasm uncontrollably.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Encased, Restrained and Tormented!

The Auction

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Two girls are taken to a private country club in iron cages to be sold at auction. Their examination and brief instructions are carried out by Miss Bee, who is very strict.

Duration: 26:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4218kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 846.4 MB

Download The Auction

Punishing Bondage and Torment

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Behind Dahlia Sky's sweet smile is a dirty little slut that loves having her limits tested. She's tied up and tied down in punishing bondage, and made to endure a hard fucking in all her holes until she cums like the masochistic whore she is.

Duration: 49:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Punishing Bondage and Torment

Journey Of The Dominant

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Helena reached out to The Pope to push every limit she has, and after one day in the books, this is what happened the second day. Day one was with rope bondage, and today she will suffer helplessly in device bondage. The Pope decides that the first day was her warm up, so today we get straight to it. Helena is perched on a wooden pussy wedge with her arms strapped behind her with leather straps, and her ankles shackled in leather cuffs and chained to the floor. First there are nipple clamps and weights to get the juices flowing, and then the cattle prod is brought out, and Helena is made to beg for her punishment. Next, Helena is on her back on the floor with her feet up and locked into a device for ultimate bastinado.

Duration: 1:01:32
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Journey Of The Dominant

Berlin Submits

Cast: Mz Berlin ,Isis Love
Genres: Ball Gag ,Strap On ,Redhead ,Corporal Punishment ,Slave ,shaved ,Bondage ,Dominatrix ,Anal ,Facesitting

The fabulous Berlin is back looking very sexy in tight latex with her huge DD breast exposed. Isis love begins dominating her with verbal commands. She then punishes those big tits and ass before making her worship pussy. Berlin is then bound and gagged in different positions which includes massive orgasms, zippered clothespins, strap-on sex, breast bondage and more.

Duration: 56:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Berlin Submits

Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 2

Drusilla is once again manhandled and groped in between her legs being thoroughly bound. I also manage to bind her tits with some thin twine. I let her sit for a while, but she gets a panty gag sealed in with a full roll of vetwrap and some black electrical tape. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 22:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 497.4 MB

Download Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 2

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Fayth looks a little nervous today as she stands with her wrists tied behind her back. I am tying lengths of twine into her hair. I had planned on using her own hair as a gag, but she had cut off a lot of it since I last saw her. I kind of wish I would have aborted the plan, but I carry on with my original plan. It is OK, but would have worked out much better had her hair been longer. I plan on hanging her upside down for quite a long time and I want a good gag that is at least somewhat breathable. I grab a tit with one hand and start slapping her ass with my other hand. Fayth loves a good hand spanking and this is evident by her reactions. I then bind her tits with electrical tape before whipping them with a thick leather slapper. She does not seem to like this as much as the hand spanking, but that is ok as I do enjoy it. More hard hand spanking ensues, before I fashion a tight crotchrope from twine. I then thoroughly bind her thighs with cinched bands of twine. Cinched bands of twine... hmmm that would be a good name for a band, lol. Anyway with twine lifting Fayth's ass cheeks, I can't resist spanking her more. As always Fayth makes sexy noises and expressions while this is going on. It is finally time to get her up in the air where she will be in the perfect position for more spanking and whipping. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 624.4 MB

Download Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 1

Elaine wakes up elbow tied

Elaine must have been asleep really deep, because she did not even notice someone gagging her and then strapping her elbows together. Imagine waking up like this! Elaine panics and tries to struggle out of her ties, but the elbow bondage is just too tight. Her elbows are touching! She has no idea who would do such a thing to her, but she is clearly not happy about it!

Duration: 5:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 369.9 MB

Download Elaine wakes up elbow tied

TopGrl Pierced

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Anna Rose Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

Anna Rose is not a newbie. She isn't some wide-eyed Milf off the streets looking for the 50 Shades of Grey experience. She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download TopGrl Pierced