Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Tears Of Suffering

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

Luna Lovely has hit Kink with a huge splash, both as a new performer, and as a power bottom. She came in swinging for the fences, and so does The Pope in this brutal shoot. She begins against the wall with steel shackles and leather straps holding her in place. The Pope gets to work on pushing this slut as far as he can, and she is willing to let him. First a heavy flogging, some clamps, and then high level electricity with cattle prods.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:44
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tears Of Suffering

Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 4

Drusilla endures her hogtie. I add an up line, making her bondage a bit more stringent. She looks like she is going to roll to one side, so I clamp her septum and tie it of to the opposite side, because I am a gentleman. I return to smack her robust ass a few times and to play with my bound captive. I added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage at the very end.

Duration: 23:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 532.1 MB

Download Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 4

Mya Mason and DragonLily

Cast: Mya Mason ,DragonLily
Genres: Spanking ,Facesitting ,glasses ,Brunette ,Humiliation ,High Heels ,Dominatrix ,Lesbian ,LezDom ,Femdom

Mya Mason is a very petit girl who has never been spanked by another woman and is very new to bondage and pain. Her delicate little body shook beautifully with each smack from Mistress DragonLily. Her ass was penetrated by the strap-on while tied in a twisted position and she loved every minute of it.

Duration: 27:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 320.0 MB

Download Mya Mason and DragonLily

2 Whores in Predicament Bondage, Tormented and Made to Lick Pussy

Cast: Anna De Ville ,Marica Hase ,The Pope
Genres: Nipple Clamps ,Petite ,Rope Bondage ,brunet ,toned ,Corporal Punishment ,Asian ,Tattoo ,Handler ,Choking

Take bondage legend, Marica Hase, and put her with a bondage newbie, Anna DeVille and tie them together a make them pleasure each other as they are being tormented. This sounds like enough, but we continue the process throughout the entire day. the bondage gets to be more grueling and the suffering is increasing with every scene.

Duration: 30:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download 2 Whores in Predicament Bondage, Tormented and Made to Lick Pussy

Pain Slut in the Making

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

There are times when a new model comes along and you just get that feeling. The feeling that they are different in a way that will allow them to go harder than the average model. Katrina is one of those models who genuinely wants to dive into BDSM and see how deep the rabbit hole goes. The Pope is happy to oblige this slut in her journey, and uses leather, wood, steel, and more to restrain her and torment her. She is out in grueling bondage, and made to endure brutal domination at the hands of this sadistic fuck. The leather straps that render her helpless in the first scene set the pace for the day, and she can expect it to only get worse as the day goes on. Clothespins grip her flesh in the sensitive areas as she moans from fear and excitement.

Duration: 54:27
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2430kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pain Slut in the Making

Blabber Mouth Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish

Inside the cage today we have a pair of hot young things, Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling. They have a lot of experience in bdsm, but there is nothing like a RealTimeBondage live feed.

Duration: 52:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Blabber Mouth Part 1

InfernalRestraints Simone Sonay Milf Tears

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

We add a stocking hood and a extra large ring gag. Simone is finally starting to grasp what true bondage is. Nipple clamps and a nose hook reinforce her total helplessness. This swinger is reduced to a play toy for our desires.

Duration: 46:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 944.7 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Simone Sonay Milf Tears

Nadia Styles and Nikki Nievez

Cast: Nikki Nievez ,Nadia Styles
Genres: natural boobs ,Rimming ,LezDom ,Nipple Clamps ,Anal ,Pussy Eating ,Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,Domination ,Facesitting

Nadia Styles returns for more lesbian domination and bondage. This time Nikki Nievez inflicts pain and humiliation on her willing submissive. Featuring punishment, orgasms, suspension, clamps, anal strap-on sex, ass licking and much more!

Duration: 41:08
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 478.9 MB

Download Nadia Styles and Nikki Nievez

The Orgasm Bar Part 2

Release Year: 2008
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Mistress Orabella
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Male Domination, Masturbation

I was introduced to Orabella at the fetishcon meet and greet by Maxine x. The next morning I am working out next to her, and we are deciding on a time to play. I say... how about now? she says, "now? I'm all sweaty!" exactly. This toned woman is an orgasm machine. The eyes and the legs make this ride memorable.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:00
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Orgasm Bar Part 2