Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Thiccy Niccy - resilient slave girl

Thiccy Niccy is a 24/7 slave girl. She has been through harsh training, like milking, oral service, bondage endurance, and much more. She is very tough! She knows how to control her breathing and fight the pain of the shocks. Niccy only breaks around level 35! Very impressive!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 668.3 MB

Download Thiccy Niccy - resilient slave girl

Purple Lingerie

My dear friend sent me these adorable purple cuban heeled stockings, because he knows how much I love the color purple. I will even wear a ball gag without much complaint if it is purple. Anyway, I just had to use these super cool stockings as soon as I found the time. We did do a similar purple lingerie set in the garage recently, so we used the rest of the same garter belt, panties, high heels, tank top and gloves as the previous set. But, this time, we took the fun upstairs and Johnny gave me a strapado tie to the hoist and a white on white ball gag. Lots of drool. But, It's always lots of fun when I am free to move around a bit more. Hope you enjoy all the purple as much as I do!

Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 594.7 MB

Download Purple Lingerie

Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 1

I mummify JJ's body with vetwrap and black tape, except for her big tits which are bound with black tape. Her arms are then wrapped and taped separately with her elbows completely together. I wrap her head except for a slit for her eyes... for now. Once mummified a grab some rope and apply a simple chest harness. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 27:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 607.5 MB

Download Plush Mummified and Hogtied - Part 1

They Get Revenge - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Cherry's ankles are crossed and then tied. She is then put into a strict hogtie. The rope in her hair is tied back as well. Soon the panties that are in her mouth are securely taped in with clear tape. They then nose hook her next. Riley and Eric go about their business as Cherry suffers in extremely tight bondage at their feet. After a while, Eric rolls her onto her side. They know she'll bring a pretty penny on the open market so they get a few more pics of her from various angles. Eric and Riley decide to go out for dinner and discuss their plans for Cherry as they leave her on the floor in agony. When they return later, they torment her a bit more before releasing her from her hogtie. They leave her wrists bound and put her up on her knees. Eric gives her crotchrope a nice tug and orders Cherry to open her mouth and keep it open. This will be her new position for the next few hours. What will Cherry endure next. Use your imagination. This is where Part 4 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 957.0 MB

Download They Get Revenge - Part 4

Quarantine Fun

Just because we have been under fairly strict stay at home orders and required to maintain social distancing, does not mean that we cannot have fun. As a matter of fact, I am finding that the excuse to not go out and interact, has made things at home a lot more interesting. Like take tonight for instance....I put on a red cropped tank top with red satin panties -chosen by my fans - and climb up on the bed. Naturally, Johnny has put a metal collar around my neck and attached it with a chain to the end of the bed. It's not truly necessary considering I wasn't going anywhere anyway. But, Johnny wants to be sure. At the same time, I am given a shiny red ball gag and have my arms tied behind my back with red rope. Now, I know what you are thinking...what about the legs. I was just getting to that part. Once I am up on the bed, I hop over to the center and straddle my red magic wand cushion. Johnny allows me to stay over the cushion as long as I remain tied, gagged and having orgasms. Lucky for me.

Duration: 11:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 492.3 MB

Download Quarantine Fun

Wenona, Jessie Cox, and Isis Love Part 2 of 4 of the March Live Show

Cast: Wenona ,Isis Love ,Jessie Cox
Genres: Couple ,BDSM ,Brunette ,muscular ,natural boobs ,Handler ,mixed ,shaved ,fake boobs ,Domination
Video language: English

Live Show Mondays brings you part two of the March live show that featured Wenona, Jessie Cox, and sexy co-top Isis Love.
Tickled. You read that right, this update features a huge tickle torment scene. Both these girls are very ticklish, both hate being tickled, and neither could stop us from tickling them. We gave them hard choices, whip or tickle, cane or tickle. No matter how much they hated the tickling we made them say "tickle me" because of the choices we gave them. We would cane or flog them so hard they had no choice but to yell "tickle" even though they hated it more then anything in the world.
Wenona was bound down and spread on the ground with a fucking machine in her. Isis was finger fucking her ass and making her cum. A huge dildo was jammed up Jessie and a vibrator on her clit and she was made to cum over and over. But it was the extreme ticklie torment that had both girls wish the show was over and we still have 1 1 2 hrs. to go.

Duration: 44:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 998.1 MB

Download Wenona, Jessie Cox, and Isis Love Part 2 of 4 of the March Live Show

Assylum - Ass Monkey

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Felicity Feline
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Bondage, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Nasty filth, Spanking, Training, Amateur, Brunette, Tattoos, Two guys
Video language: English

Felicity is a sweet girl who likes kitty play. So we ripped the civilization out of her and made her be a monkey instead. We gagged her with bananas and made her make monkey sounds while we fucked her ass. She got a monkey tail of anal beads, then sucked them clean. Whenever she was a bad monkey, we slapped her face and ass. Then Dr. Mercies came onto her hands and tongue and made her play with her sperm food like an animal.

Duration: 44:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3425kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Assylum - Ass Monkey

You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work part 2

This clip is somewhat of a continuation of a recently posted clip where Rin was in a ziptie strappado. This clip stands on it's own though. You don't have to see the other clip in order to follow along with this one. The customer that Rin insulted said that he might sign back on if Rin is re-ziptied in a hogtie. The clip starts with the scarf that Rin was wearing being stuffed in her mouth. An entire roll of vetwrap, wrapped around her head, makes sure it stays there. She's stood up and her thighs are ziptied. Smaller zips are used to cinch them. She's then put back in the chair. More zipties are added to her chest. Her shirt is cut open. More zipties are zipped on her arms, welding her elbows together. Her gag is removed and then a few more zips are added to her upper body. She is then put on the floor. Her calves are zipped and then she is HogZipped. A short paint roller and a ziptie is used as a gag. Another is zipped around her forehead and then zipped, pulling her head back. She's then left to endure the strict zip tie bondage. After a while she is rolled on her side. She is left once again. Her Boss then taunts her and gives her tits a few squeezes before he runs off to meet with the customer, leaving poor Rin on the floor still bound and gagged with zip ties.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download You Shouldn't Make the Boss Mad When You Work part 2