Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Nipple clamps

No increases today for Cindy Dollar. Starting her shocks at level 20 right away and nipple clamping her sensitive nipples is really harsh, but Cindy is so experienced, she needs a bigger challenge every time! Not easy, but she made it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 678.8 MB

Download Nipple clamps

Community Dinner: Slave correction

Cast: Dylan Ryan ,Krysta Kaos ,Jack Hammer ,The Pope ,Maestro Stefanos
Genres: Tattoo ,master ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,muscular ,Female Slave ,Rope Bondage ,Rough Sex ,Discipline ,Black
Video language: English

The evening starts like any other, except the Steward has a bone to pick with tramp, or so it seems. She is bound to a cross and the consort is placed in front of her so that she gets a clear view of what the consort has to endure for tramp's short comings. The Butler is present to assist in the punishment of the slaves. The Steward is so disappointed with them that he removes their precious collars and cuffs and tells them they will have to earn them back. The slaves are then punished more by the Butler's huge cock as he fucks them both mercilessly and rotates between them until they both are used up. This continues throughout the evening and the Steward comes back to partake in the slave fuck fest.

Duration: 55:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Community Dinner: Slave correction

Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented

Pretty in nothing but pantyhose, generously gagged Sydney finds her predicament geting more and more precarious when her classic tie is turned into a lotus position. Then mouse traps are aded to her nipples to make her predicament just that much more unbearable!

Duration: 5:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 193.5 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented

The Sahrye - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Sahrye's blindfold and take a look at my work and her ass. It looks even better tied up, and I can't help myself. I have a lot of rope still to apply, but i spend some time smacking her ass instead. Sahrye whimpers and drools as I remove her bra and grope her tits. I grab more rope and spend some time adding a chest harness. After a while though, I grab her by her crotchrope and smack her bound ass again for a bit. I then sit her down in a chair and replace her ballgag with a giant sponge gag and tape. I untie her wrists and retie them behind her back. I tie a rope around her neck and then I stand her back up, tying her neckrope off above. From here on out I just keep adding more and more rope.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Sahrye - Part 2

Mark Davis, Jamie Huxley and Sandra Romain

Cast: Mark Davis ,Jamie Huxley ,Sandra Romain
Genres: Facefucking ,Outdoors ,Blowjob ,Brunette ,natural boobs ,master ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,Domination ,PIV

Jamie Huxely and Sandra Romain are taken to a remote abandoned barn house. Tied outside on a cool morning they are made to serves their master, Mark Davis. Jamie accepts her position and willfully submits while dominant natured Sandra is defiant at first but eventually gives in. Bound and fucked was a big turn on for both girls especially Sandra's anal sex.

Duration: 32:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 383.8 MB

Download Mark Davis, Jamie Huxley and Sandra Romain

Friends and

Cast: Bella Rossi ,Dia Zerva
Genres: Blonde ,Big Tits ,Lesbian ,Flogging ,other hair color ,Pierced Pussy ,LezDom ,Redhead ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo

Go behind the scenes on some of Kink's -focused shoots. Hogtied director, Lochai, orients models doing scenes combining D s and . Models are instructed not to expel until given permission. Can these models contain the contents of their asses while getting whipped and punished? Also, model Dia Zerva explains how she became curious about play after getting aroused while cleaning herself out for anal sex shoots.

Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9674kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 556.7 MB

Download Friends and

Yoga

I got these really cool yoga pants at Old Navy and decided that they would be great for a little bondage workout. I pair my coral yoga pants with a gray t-shirt and Johnny ties me barefoot on the floor in a hog tie with the silky gray rope. He, then, gives me a thick white cloth gag and proceeds to let me attempt to stretch my way out of this predicament. I don't get away, but I do happen to get in a little bit of exercise by struggling around so much! Win Win!

Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5895kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 595.7 MB

Download Yoga

Bobbi Starr returns to Public Disgrace

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Erik Everhard
Genres: Brunette ,Hitachi ,Rope Bondage ,Slave ,unshaved ,Anal ,heavymetal ,Metal Bondage ,Tattoo ,Ball Gag ,Discipline ,Cage

Locked in a cage Bobbi is rolled into a busy bar where patrons laugh nervously at her bound body. She is slowly undressed, made to cum, clamped, fondled and fucked. Her naked body is paraded around the bar and her mouth, pussy, and ass are fondled by strangers!

Duration: 1:07:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Bobbi Starr returns to Public Disgrace

Tie

Johnny found this adorable 90's style dress at Target and bought it for me. But, I know exactly what is going to happen next when I put on the dress he got me with my trusty black leather boots. Things don't stray too far from my plan. Johnny puts me in a strapado with rope in the loft. And, then puts the leather harness gag over my head. It's not bad, I would have preferred a ball gag, but beggers can't be choosers!

Duration: 9:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

Download Tie