Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Cowtest

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.
My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of with others who share my passion.
When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cowtest

StraponSquad Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee and Abella Danger
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Lesbo

The sexy and horny Marina Angel has played in our studio and dungeon so many times, usually giving deepthroat BJs and begging for rough sex. Her last visit was most challenging with a lesbian domination threesome. She runs into Mistresses Esmi Lee ..

Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download StraponSquad Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome

Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ends... Dr. Cupcakes removes all the straps on Chrissy's legs. He then removes her shoes and shiny Disco jeans and crotchropes her. He pulls the crotchrope Up high and out over a ring and then ties it back off to a hitching ring bolted to the floor. Chrissy is now forced to stand on her tip toes. He walks up behind her and test the tightness of the rope. He gropes her tits and lightly slaps her ass. He feels she needs more restraint so he secures her ankles to the 2x4 bolted to the bottom of the post using a combination of leather cuffs and straps. He knows that after she spends some time in this position that she'll be much more cooperative and he can carry on with his eeevil experiments. He takes a few snapshots for his records and then leaves Chrissy to struggle, drool, and mmmpph. He occasionally checks in to grope her helpless body. At the very end of the clip he releases the crotchrope and gag. It seems his plan has worked. Chrissy has been tamed.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 848.1 MB

Download Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 3

Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. JJ starts out by taping one of Adara's worn smelly heels to her face as I clover clamp her nipples and then tie them off tight to nails in the table. You hear JJ giggle in the background as Adara's moans and yelps intensify as she twitches to find a comfortable position, but no matter which way she moves a clamp is pulled tighter. JJ plays with her by snapping rubber bands at her stretched out tits. I untie the rope arching her into a hogtie, but it is only so I can pull it tighter and that means her nipple clamps get pulled tighter as well, and this for sure gets her attention. The shoe is removed from her face and Adara is hooded with a tight fitting nylon stocking. The excess is pulled back and tied off, so Adara's head is pulled back. I remove my belt and start whipping her ass. JJ feels bad for Adara as the nylon darkens around her eyes from the combination of makeup and tears. She comforts her as the whippings continue. Adara jerks and yelps with each stroke, and of course nipple clamps are tugged on as well. We eventually walk away leaving Adara to endure her bondage and think about her infractions. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end.

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 505.5 MB

Download Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

Floor Slut Part Two

Beverly is locked into the kind of position that gives Sister Dee wonderful ideas. Her feet are exposed to anything Dee can come up with. Whether that means a gentle ticking or a painful caning is entirely up to her. The same goes for Beverly's wonderful tits. The beating gets Dee's creativity really flowing.
Sister Dee locks Beverly into the floor, literally, with her head stuck under the boards. It allows for perfect access to Beverly's tightly puckered asshole. Dee takes advantage by cramming it full of inflatable cock and then proceeds to paddle it pink. When the dildo is pumped up to full size it has Bev's pussy ready for fun, too. Dee takes a vibe to her clit and even after a screaming and squirting orgasm isn't quite done tormenting her twat.
Hooded and on a chain leash, there's still one more task for Beverly to complete. Dee has another bitch, this one in a straight jacket and hood, who needs to be prepped for his own torment. For that he's going to need a hard cock and Dee can't be bothered to do it herself. Instead, when she removes the hood, it will be Beverly's job to suck it until he's fully ready for his turn as Dee's play thing.

Format: real
Duration: 31:21
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 169.0 MB

Download Floor Slut Part Two

Brutal Predicament Bondage Devastates Kira Noir

Cast: The Pope ,Kira Noir
Genres: Ball Gag ,big dick ,black hair ,Nipple Torment ,Black ,Predicament Bondage ,Pain Slut ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation
Video language: English

Kira has decided that she wants to take her shoots to the next level with The Pope. There will be no warm ups, no taking it easy, and no manageable bondage. This time she will suffer from the bondage in every scene, but then The Pope enters and everything escalates. This is a situation that she wanted, and she is going to suffer through every grueling second of it. The first predicament contorts her body and holds it in a position that tests her capability to withstand brutal bondage. Just for his sadistic kicks, The Pope adds some nipple clamps and then slowly pulls them off of her delicate nipples. The suspension is going to be the part she never forgets. She hangs from her chest and her knee. She struggles to breath as the rope constricts around her chest. She finds a way to get through the scene as she is fucked in her pussy and mouth, after being tormented. Kira has made it this far and only has one more to go, but that doesn't mean this will be any easier. The strappado pushes her body down on the box leaving her holes open and vulnerable. Kira is subjected to brutal impact from floggers and canes before her pussy and ass get a relentless fucking.

Duration: 34:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Brutal Predicament Bondage Devastates Kira Noir

Blonde girl next door Carter Cruise tied up

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Carter Cruise
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Hardcore, Domination, Oral, Blonde, All Sex

And then it is on. Back and forth we dip, using both ends to the hilt, completely owning Carter's holes. She cums, hard, unable to get on top of is as she is overloaded with the dick. He makeup is destroyed and her face is shiny and covered with her own juices.

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 762.0 MB

Download Blonde girl next door Carter Cruise tied up

Jewel in Denial - Cheyenne Jewel

It first it may be confusing for Cheyenne Jewel. She knows she should be afraid of Claire Adams but she cannot help but be aroused. She knows better than to think Claire cares about her. She is as sadistic as they come. But maybe if Cheyenne can make her happy there will be something in it for her. Something more than just another chance to scream for mercy.

Duration: 49:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 554.6 MB

Download Jewel in Denial - Cheyenne Jewel