Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

The Training of Berlin, Day One

Cast: Mz Berlin ,Isis Love ,Daphne Rosen
Genres: BDSM ,Brunette ,shaved ,Big Tits ,fake boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Latinx ,switch ,Discipline ,Female Slave
Video language: English

Recommendations: She has allot of nervous energy and interjects too much. A nipple labia leash with a harsh tube gag might start her off on the right foot. Lead her through the building this way, down into the basement to perform some manual labor. Spray her down with a hose and cover her in filth before she is allowed to clean up a bit and present herself for pussy eating tests.
Prepare her to fuck cock on camera for the first time on day three.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Training of Berlin, Day One

Powerhouse of orgasms

Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: Curvy ,Big Tits ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Submission ,Gag ,Domination ,Nipple Clamps ,Vibrator ,Handler

Bella's arms are restrained tightly by chain with her legs spread and ankles fastened to the floor. With her breasts clamped tight we flog her ass and pussy as she screams and drools all over herself through her open mouth gag.
Bella cums so hard she yanks her tits right out of the clamp, so we decide to add weights to her nipple clamps and whip them right off. After shoving a dick and vibe into Bella's swollen cunt we crank on the chain around her arms making her work for her next orgasm. She suffers as the chain bites into her arms as she pulls down harder nearly breaking the vibrator to get off.
Watch this voluptuous cumnivore suffer for you as she works for her orgasms.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 335.8 MB

Download Powerhouse of orgasms

Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

Johnny has me hogtied in my maid uniform at my friend's house. While I am trying to struggle out of my ropes on the floor, Johnny takes it upon himself to clean the house that he had distracted me from cleaning. He watches me while he merrily dusts and sweeps. I guess this job will get done after all. I hope he does a good job, so I can get hired for this job again.

Duration: 3:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5658kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 132.5 MB

Download Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

Hosed, Taped, and Mummified - Part 2

Dr. cupcakes starts at her ankles and starts wrapping her body with white Vet-wrap. When he finishes, she is completely wrapped except her tits and head. A little more black tape is added above and below her tits to ensure the wrap won't unravel. Ashley's neckrope is removed and then she is put on her knees. After a while Dr. Cupcakes removes her gag and replaces it with a nylon over her head and a spider ring gag. He then wraps her entire head with vet -wrap. He draws some eyeballs and lashes on her and the transformation is complete. he has transformed his nemesis into his own little bondage play doll. He leaves her taped and mummified for the remainder of the clip. What will he do when he returns? That's up to your own imagination.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 713.8 MB

Download Hosed, Taped, and Mummified - Part 2

Hurts So Good

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Lola Mai wants to cry today. She is the ultimate pain slut and it shows. This is day 2 for Lola, she is wrecked and she loves it. Her pale skin is marked with deep red and burgundy thrash marks, welts and bruises from The Pope's previous assault on her flesh yet she is back for more. Today she is curious about the zipper and sensory deprivation so the Pope is going to fulfill all of her desires and then some. Tied to a wooden bench and wearing goggles depriving her of sight Lola is sexy, vulnerable and ready for anything. The Pope circles his prey taunting her with the threatening hum of the cattle prod, just the sound of electrical charge is enough to make her whimper in fear.

Duration: 1:04:33
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2422kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hurts So Good

Grey and Black Dress

What do you think Johnny likes to do when I am wearing a delightful, form fitting dress? You guessed it! I am going to be stretched out and tied up! So, I should have known what was coming when I put on this tight knit black and gray dress with a garter belt, stockings and matching gray high heels. But, I guess I am being a little obtuse, when Johnny meets me outside of the bedroom ready with rope and ball gag in hand. He ties my hands above my head to the elecric hoist and eventually ties my legs together at the knees and ankles. I think it's safe to say I'm not going anywhere unless I want to be hanging by my wrists. He puts a ball gag on my mouth and watches me get a little irritated as the drool falls down my chin. Johnny is thouroughly satisfied with himself. And, hey! I can't complain! I may not have known what was coming, but I like these consequences for wearing such a cozy dress!

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 104.9 MB

Download Grey and Black Dress

I Piss On Your Cunt

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn't like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I'm free and I'm plotting.

Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download I Piss On Your Cunt

Captive Chrissy Marie

Slave Chrissy has not been the best girl lately and we all know what happens to bad slaves.... they get punished! She is led in already shackled with a chain wrapped around her waists securing the handcuffs in place. She is collared and wearing nothing but her high heels. Her master pulls her hair and slaps her face hard as he explains why she is being punished. She agrees to take it like a good girl. He chains her up to the wall by her collar and begins by clamping her nipples with weighted nipple clamps... slowly adding more and more of the magnetic weights until he has used them all! He makes her shake them around as they tug hard on her perky nipples. Then he removes her heels and makes her spread her legs wide. He begins flogging her front which causes one of the clamps to snap off. This is obviously painful for her but it just gives him an idea to flog the other one off too! Next he flogs her shaved pussy before turning her around to insert a large jeweled plug into her tight butthole. Then the punishment resumes. He makes her count all the strokes and thank him after each set. An intense flogging ensues, followed by the leather paddle and finally the cane until her ass is nice even shade of pink. He turns her back around and decides that she took her punishment so well that he will give her a reward.... plus he just loves forcing her to cum for him! He uses the magic wand on her until she has a body shaking orgasm. At the end he unchains her from the wall and has her kneel in front of him in first position. When he lifts her head up to look at him we see a happy smiling slavegirl who is sure to be more obedient in the days to come!

Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Captive Chrissy Marie

Assylum - Dr's Abusement vol.1

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Kara Cox
Genres: Ass to mouth, , , Facial, Painal, Bondage, Face slapping, Heavy degradation, Nasty filth, Screaming, Spanking, Amateur, Brunette

Kara´s perversion is that she likes to be sexually shredded. So we shred her like a bunch of dolls and then use our cum to glue doll stuffing to her ruined body.

Duration: 33:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1828kbps

File size: 517.8 MB

Download Assylum - Dr's Abusement vol.1

Assylum - Anal Inquisition vol.3

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Charlotte Sartre
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Rough oral, Facial, Gaping, Pussy fucking, Bondage, Dehumanization, Face slapping, Punishment, Training

In part 3 of this extreme scene, Charlotte is turned over to Orderly Sinn for a very long, rude ass fucking. Then Dr. Mercies comes in, turns her into a , and fucks with her head some more. Orderly Sinn blows his load all over her face, and then she eats both guys´ asses long and deep. Charlotte was happy at the end of her treatment. She got what her filthy heart craves and needs.

Duration: 43:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2430kbps

File size: 821.0 MB

Download Assylum - Anal Inquisition vol.3