Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

BondageCafe - Kendra James - Batgirl Caged [wmbcv-1035]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

Other times, things tend towards more the stringent distress sort of situation. Then there are those times that I just want to shoot the softer, sultry sort of bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4769kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 444.9 MB

Download BondageCafe - Kendra James - Batgirl Caged [wmbcv-1035]

Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I return and start telling her all of the things Miguel and I are going to do to her. She moans and curses with all she can muster, as I shove my sock clad foot in her face. I take some pics to send to Miguel and I even roll her on her side so he can see some different angles. She's a tough one, as she is still angrily cursing me. I whip her feet with a leather strap for a while and this pretty much does her in. I believe that she is about ready to be loaded into the van, but first her gag needs to be replaced, as it is a hot day and the tape is just not sticking anymore to to all the sweat. I gag her with the same large sock, but wrap her head with many wraps of vetwrap and black tape. You can see it in her eyes... she knows she is not getting out of this bondage, until I decide, and that is the look I have been waiting for. The clip ends shortly after the last gag is applied.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 339.4 MB

Download Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3

SlaveMouth - Fallon West - Apologize to the Cock

Studio: SlaveMouth
Genres: Bdsm

Fallon stopped by for some brutal roleplay with Dr. Mercies. He punished her mouth very hard with cruel face fucking and gagging, and he made her apologize to this cock and ass for a long, long time. It ends with thick cum shot straight to the eyes.

Duration: 36:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6807kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download SlaveMouth - Fallon West - Apologize to the Cock

The Training of Delilah Strong, Day Three

Cast: Delilah Strong ,Torque
Genres: BDSM ,shaved ,Oral Sex ,Humiliation ,Female Slave ,Corporal Punishment ,Discipline ,Role Play ,Anal ,master
Video language: English

Bring in Torque to help give her a heavy verbal humiliation scene that totally breaks her down and exposes her to our ministrations. Erotically degrade her body and personality, then brutally fuck her face to remind her why she is here.
Turn her over to Torque for a heavy bondage / pussy penetration scene that teaches her the extent of our control over her orgasms.
Put her into the wide receiver to train her to present her tits with a whip, then fuck her cunt and mouth as a reward for all her hard work.

Duration: 1:14:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Training of Delilah Strong, Day Three

Chairtied in a Sweater

It's a little too cold for me to take my bad butt outside, so that doesn't leave me with a whole lot of options. Especially after I am dressed in my black sweater, leather skirt and boots. It's a whole lot of leather and somebody's gotta enjoy my bad attitude. Today, it will be Johnny. And, he thinks he would fancy me tied up on a kitchen chair with my legs pulled back up to my wrists that are by the sides of the chair. He gives me a gag to keep me from ruining this moment (maybe it's because I look so good in a gag) and he steps back to admire the show. But, as usual, it's not only about the struggle. Sometimes you gotta pull up the skirt to expose the panties and apply a hitachi. Johnny keeps me thoroughly ties up in knots as I make my way to an orgasm. Oh, and the vibtator nearly burns a hole through the chair. Safety first, babes!

Duration: 7:42
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 127.7 MB

Download Chairtied in a Sweater

Boot Licker Calico

Calico is the kind of bitch that Sister Dee demands. That means she is expected to perform admirably in all aspects of her service. When Sister Dee wants her boots cleaned, Calico is there to oblige. And when Dee wants to watch a slut suffer, it falls to Calico to take the pain. The spit shine is nice enough to get Dee to show some mercy. She straps a rubber cock onto the boot and proceeds to fuck that pussy into submission.
Boot cleaning is just part of service. Suffering is the even better part. Clothes pins are for more than just laundry. They provide a painful pinch to tits and thighs and are perfect for target practice with a whip. Again the system comes full circle. The pain she endures earns her Calico the orgasms she enjoys. In this case, though, Dee spices them up even more. Hanging upside-down while cumming is unlike any other experience. It leaves her panting, worn out, and glowing from the endorphins. Cumming that hard means next time she will be ready to serve with a smile.

Duration: 49:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1779kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 697.9 MB

Download Boot Licker Calico

Candle Boxxx - Reverse prayer battle

There aren't many models as awesome as Candle Boxxx! She actually loves to struggle! Very much so! Bondage is her passion, the tighter the better! I put her in an extreme reverse prayer position, leaving her legs free because she is awesomely flexible. Ring gagged and drooling, Candle struggles as if her life depends on it!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 181.4 MB

Download Candle Boxxx - Reverse prayer battle

It Burns!

Cast: Devon Taylor
Genres: Humiliation ,Cattle Prod ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Domination ,shaved ,Blonde ,Couple ,switch ,Fingering
Video language: English

We lay Devon Taylor on the floor on her back and lock her into a full body metal stock, chained to the ceiling to hold her legs up so we can easily get to her smooth pink. We stuff her pretty little face into a white hood to muffle her sounds. We suction her nipples, then apply a special balm, which creates a burning sensation when we blow on them.
Devon's ass turns nice and red from some hard flogging. We drill her wet cunt with dick, and then break out the cattle prod. Even just the sound it makes terrifies her, but Devon takes a couple of prods on her ass, so we let her hungry whore pussy have what it wants and give her an orgasm.
We pull off the hood and zipper Devon from nipples to calves before ripping two more orgasms from that dripping cunt.

Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 622.8 MB

Download It Burns!